Reuniting the Long-Lost Husband and his Wife + Spending Time with Sungyeol

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You finally convinced your uncle to take a day off and let all the other artists have a break as well. He was really reluctant at first, but slowly gave in. You showed up at his house bright and early that day, seeing as you had plans to take care of. He was half-asleep when he opened his door, revealing you beaming at him for some odd reason.

“Why are you here so early in the morning?” He asked.

“We’re going on a trip!” You exclaimed.

“Trip?” He mumbled.

“Yes, trip.” You answered, making your way inside. “Get ready uncle. Wear something casual.” You pushed him into his room.

You made coffee for the both of you for the long ride to where you planned to go. He exited his room in casual clothes, like you requested. You handed him the coffee and his took a sip.

“Come on uncle,” You said, “The taxi’s here.”

The two of you left his house and went on the long journey. On the way, you made him wear a blindfold since you knew he’d know where you two were headed by the looks of the surroundings. You sent a text message.

“Where are we going?” Your uncle asked.

“Secret.” You imitated him from a while back.

“This niece of mine.” He shook his head.

Finally, you arrived at your destination. You paid the taxi driver and helped your uncle outside. He blindly stumbled out. You received another text message. After walking for a few minutes, you stopped. You took off his blinds and ran off. It took him a while to adjust to the bright sunlight. In front of him stood a breathtakingly beautiful woman named Choi Mirae, also known as his wife, whom he left all those years ago.

“JungYeop,” She breathed.

“Mirae…” He whispered.

Mirae didn’t know if she was dreaming or not. Was she really seeing her husband? Or is this one of those dreams where she dreamt she saw him and woke up to the lonely house she’s been living in for almost twenty years?

“Is that really you?” She asked, eyes beginning to water.

“It’s been a while…” He said.

She ran up to him and hugged him, sobbing uncontrollably. “Where have you been all this time?!” She hit him with every word. “You left me without a trace! No letters, no warning, nothing!”

He put his arms around her. “I’m sorry…”

She pulled away and looked at the man she missed most.

“Why?” She asked. “Why did you leave me? Did you not love me anymore?”

“No! It’s not that!” He denied.

“Then what is it?” She wondered. “I’ve spent all these years thinking of what I could’ve done wrong that made you leave me…”

“I didn’t leave you because I wanted to.” He answered. “I couldn’t face you… after my brother being unsupportive of my decisions and your friend calling me a no-life and someone who would end up as a failure.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter