Business To Take Care Of...

The Runaway Girl

          The next morning, you walked to school with the highschool oppas because Himchan and Yongguk said that they had some business to take care of. The walk to school was full of laughter and happiness until you all walked though the school gates. While walking past the people, you heard alot of hateful comments and gossip about you.

           "I heard Moon Ya El, Hana Reum Song Lee and Yoon Ara beat her pretty badly. Wow. And she still has the guts to come to school."

          "Why is she ALWAYS with B.A.P?!?! She probably paid them to be with her."

          "She's such an ugly !!! They shouldn't even be near her."

          After hearing those comments, you felt your eyes starting to water and looked down at the ground as you walked past everyone with everyone continuing to talk about you. Then Zelo s his arm around your shoulder and held you closer. You snuggled in to his chest and continued walking towards the school. The whole time, Daehyun was giving you a worried look while giving Zelo a look of jealousy. *I want to be the one to comfort ~~~~~~ all the time.*

          Then you and Zelo let go of eachother as you all got closer and closer to the front entrance. Then you walked infront of all the members as they trailed behind you. When you walked in the front doors, you were greeted with a slap to the face and shoved into the wall. "You still have the guts to show up, don't you Oh ~~~~~~. I really need to teach you a lesson now. Stay away from this school and stay away from me!!!," Moon Ya El said, fist ready to throw a punch at you.

           Before her knuckles came in contact with your cheek, the intercom went off. "Moon Ya El, Hana Reum Song Lee and Yoon Ara, Please come to the Principal's Office. Repeat. Moon Ya El, Hana Reum Song Lee and Yoon Ara, Please come to the Principal's office. Thank you, " the secretary said calmly before signing off. Then Ya El shoved you roughly into the wall." If this has anything to do with you, the next time I see you, you're dead," She growled before walking off.

          " ~~~~~~-ah, Are you okay," All of the oppas ran over, including Himchan and Yongguk, which made you really confused. "Yes I'm fine oppas. You don't think anything bad would happen to the unnies that would make their grudge bigger, right?," You asked them all with worry in your eyes. Then Himchan started to talk. "Don't worry, ~~~~~~-ah. Your life is gonna get better real soon," He said with a wink and you stared at him with a confused expression.

          "Was this the business that you had to take care of this morning," You asked cautiously and they just nodded back. "What's gonna happen to them," You questioned with wide eyes. "They're expelled from TS Campus and they're not gonna be able to set foot in any of the schools again. You won't have to hide your pretty little face behind these fake glasses anymore," Yongguk said while pinching your cheek. "Yeah ~~~~~~-ah. And You could show all of the girls who called you a the real you. Oh ~~~~~~ Not Park ~~~~~~. Oh ~~~~~~, the cute, adorkable queenka of Angel High. You'll probably gonna become the queenka here too," Zelo said while pulling you in for another hug. * Gosh! Zelo really likes skinship. I hope Daehyun oppa doesn't get the wrong idea. I love him. Not Zelo.* You thought as you cautiously looked at Daehyun over Zelo's shoulder.  Then Daehyun met eyes with you and then looked away.

          "Okay, Let's go to our lockers and head to class. Me and Himchan will be heading over to the university now. Bye guys. Bye ~~~~~~-ah. We'll see all of you at lunch," Yongguk said while walking off with Himchan. "We Better get going, too. Bye ~~~~~~. Bye Zelo. Oh and Zelo. Stop being such a skinship monster," Youngjae said before walking off with Jongup and Daehyun. Then You and and Zelo walked to your lockers and towards class.

           While walking towards your class, you passed by the office, only to see the 3 unnies being dragged out of the school by the officers, while glaring at you in the process. You tried to avoid eye contact and walked close to Zelo. When you walked into class, Everyone turned and glared at you until the bell rang and Bo Hwa walked in. "Yah! Everyone turn around and pay attention to the class. There's no reason to turn around and look at Park ~~~~~~," Bo Hwa said while glaring at the other students. Then she started class.

 (End Of Class) 

          The bell rang, indicating that class was over and that it was time for lunch. While you were packing up, Bo Hwa called you over to her. " ~~~~~~-ah, come over here... I Have to talk to you. Junhong, You can leave. She'll be with me the whole time," She said with a smile on her face. Then Zelo bowed politely and left the room. "What do you need to tell me, Bo Hwa Unnie??? Did something bad happen," You asked her with concern. "No, Nothing bad happened. Remember on Tuesday, when your brother sent you to this school to be with me," She asked and you just nodded. "Well I forgot that there was another part of the surprise," she said with a smile on her face.

          "You guys can come in now," She motioned 6 tall, familiar looking men to come in. All of them had the school uniform and glasses on that hid their handsome faces to make them look nerdy. " Hi ~~~~~~-ah," One said with a little aegyo and eye-smile. Then you recognized his voice. "S-Sehun Oppa," You said with wide eyes. "Hey don't forget about us," the tallest one said while wrapping his arm around Sehun's neck. "E-EXO-K Oppa-deul," you said with your eyes getting wider (if that's even possible). " Hi ~~~~~~-ah," They all said while smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe EXO-K arrived ;)
You'll find out your relationship with them in the next chapter ;)
Hope you liked it ^___^

 No Silent Readers :)