The First Morning

The Runaway Girl

          After admiring your new room, You put all of your belongings away and took a shower. When you came out, You realized that your phone was vibrating on your bed, indicating that you got a new text message from Jung Kyu Oppa.

(Blue: JungKyu/ Pink: You)

'Are you safe??? Did you find a place to stay??? I Miss yooh already, my sweet dongsaeng. I'm sorry I cant call you :/'

 ' #1 and #2: Yes, I'm safe and I found a place to stay. #3: I miss yoooh too, my lovely oppa. You can call me tomorrow morning ;) I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight. Luv Yoooh Oppa <3'

'Goodnight. Luv yoooh too. I'll call you in the morning. Bye. <3'

          After finishing your conversation, you went to sleep with a smile spread across your face.

 (The Next Morning) 


          You woke up at 6 in the morning a went downstairs to cook for B.A.P. When you went down to the kitchen, You looked through the cabinets and decided to make them kimchi stew and rice.

          After you cooked the food, you went to wake them up from their sleep. The first person you went to wake up was Youngjae because he seemed like he would wake up easily. "Youngjae-ssi, wake up. I made breakfast and I need help waking the other members up," you whispered in his ear as he flinched and his eyes started to open. "OK. I'll help you wake them up IF you call me oppa," he said. "Call you O-oppa???," You asked shyly. "Yes,because I'm 18 and you look younger than that," He said with a wink. "I'm 16 so I'll call you oppa," you said understandingly. "Yay," he exclaimed as he dragged you towards Zelo's room.

          "Zelo, wake up or I'll break your skateboard," Youngjae said with a smirk on his face. "NOOO!!! Hyung, Don't touch my baby :( ," Zelo whined as he jumped out of bed. "Mwahaha... Mission accomplished," Youngjae said while trying to laugh evilly. "Next is Jongup-ssi," you said. " Just call all of us Oppa, except for Zelo. He's the same age as you." " Ummm... Okay. I guess I'll just have to get used to it," You said as both of you walk out of Zelo's room and into Jongup's.

          "Try to wake him up by calling him Oppa," Youngjae whispered. "O-Okay," You said hesitantly. "J-Jongup Oppa," You whispered softly in his ear softly. He mumbled something along the lines of "Hyung, your tactics aren't gonna work this time" and "Hyung, leave me alone". Then you shook him and called him Jongup Oppa again. This time his eyes flickered open and he sat up abruptly, bumping his forehead with yours. While you were rubbing your forehead to ease the pain he said sorry and asked," Did you just call me oppa???". You nodded shyly as he patted your head and said "Aigoo, I'm lucky to have such a cute yeo-dongsaeng now."

          After waking Jongup up, you went into Himchan's room and used the same method. His response was the same except he attacked you with a hug instead of patting your head. Then, you went to wake up Yong Guk and he ruffled your hair when you used your tactic. After they woke up, you still had to wake up Daehyun, but you didn't want to invade his privacy. "Yong Guk Oppa, can you go wake Daehyun Oppa up and come downstairs. I have to go set the table," you said as your excuse. He believed it and went to wake Daehyun up and went downstairs.

          After setting the table, you called the members down and excused yourself to get ready for school. When you came down after getting ready, B.A.P was still eating.  Daehyun saw you in your uniform and froze at the spot. His eyes were widened and he ended up dropping his spoon making everyone look at him and stare at what he was looking at. When the other members so you they had the same expression on their faces. Before any of them could say anything, your phone rang and you quickly answered it.

"Hello."

"~~~~~-ah, It's Jung Kyu Oppa. I miss you. Are you okay. I want to see you and hear your voice so badly."

 " Well, I miss you too Oppa. And Yes, I'm fine." 

" I called because I have something to tell you." 

 " What do you need to tell me???" 

" I tranferred you to TS High because I know that it would be hard for them to find you at the rival school. And I changed your name to Park ~~~~~ so they wouldn't find you... OH!!! and you need to wear those fake glasses that you always wear when you try to avoid your fanboys to disguise yourself."

 "WHAT?!?! TS?!?! JUNG KYU OPPA, ARE YOU CRAZY?!?! You do know who goes there, right??? Even if you did change my name from Oh~~~~~ to Park ~~~~~, she's still gonna know it's me." 

          When B.A.P. heard the last part, they had smiles on their faces when they knew that you were going to be on their side instead of Angel High's side. They were also getting curious about who the person from TS High was and the reason why you don't have a good relationship with them. When you hung up, you went back upstairs, changed into normal clothes, grabbed your fake glasses, went downstairs and sat on the couch. When B.A.P was done eating they went to talk to you. "~~~~~-Ah, TS isn't bad. We'll be there, so you don't have to worry," Youngjae said in a calm voice. " Yeah ~~~~~. Youngjae Hyung is right. We'll be there, so no one will hurt you," Jongup said, trying to cheer you up. Then you suddenly wrapped your arms around Jongup's neck and hugged him, shocking him, but he wrapped his arms around your waist and patted your back.

          " Will Oppas really protect me???" You asked unsurely as you got out of Jongup's hold. They all answered with a yes and a kind smile. " Okay. I'll go and try and blend in, but oppas have to keep their promise me that they will protect me as much as possible," you said. They all agreed and smiled understandingly. After about a minute of smiling at eachother, the members went to get ready for school as you sat there and waited. * I hope B.A.P Oppas will keep their promise and always be there to protect me.*

~~~~~~~~~~

No Silent readers please. ^___^