TS High

The Runaway Girl

          After about 10 minutes of waiting, the boys came down with their clean uniforms on and backpacks slung over their shoulders, looking like anime characters.

(TS High Uniforms)

          "~~~~~~ -Ah, Come on. You don't want to be late on your first day at TS," Youngjae shouted from the front door. You ran towards the door. "I'm ready," You said as you put on a jacket, staightened your glasses and normal clothes, because you were getting your uniform later, and put your shoes on. After you put your shoes on, you stepped out of the door. After all of you got out of the house, Yong Guk locked the door and all of you started to walk to school. While heading to school happily with B.A.P, your phone rang, indicating that Jung Kyu Oppa was calling you. You answered it while B.A.P. walked infront of you and led the way.

 "Yoboseyo". 

 "~~~~~~ -Ah, It's Oppa, Obviously. I left you a surprise at school, so don't be scared if something looks familiar to you. Oppa has to go now. Miss you. Love you. Bye". 

 "Umm... Bye". *Oppa's acting weird.* 

          After ending your call with Jung Kyu, you walked mindlessly behind B.A.P. Then suddenly you ran into something or should I say someone. You looked up,realized that you ran into Daehyun,and jumped back with wide eyes. "Mianhae Oppa," you said as you looked down at the floor and while Daehyun just smirked behind his mask. "~~~~~~ -Ah, Welcome to TS High, the school that B.A.P, the badass kingkas attend," Himchan said, sounding cocky, earning him a smack in the head from Yong Guk. 

          "~~~~~~-Ah, want one of us to take you to the Admin. Building, so you could to get your uniform and schedule," Zelo asked sweetly. " Thanks Zelo. That would be nice if you did that for me," You said nicely. " Himchan and I will see you guys later at lunch. Bye ~~~~~~-Ah. Have fun on your first day at TS," Yong Guk said before heading towards the university while dragging Himchan away from you, But Himchan got out of his grip. "~~~~~~-Ah, I'll miss you," He said. He hugged you and ran back to Yong Guk, leaving you stunned.

          " Well, we better head off to class, too. Bye ~~~~~~-Ah.See you at lunch. Yah! Choi Junhong, Take care of her," Youngjae said before ruffling your hair and started to walk with Daehyun and Jongup towards the highschool."Let's go," Zelo said as he hooked arms with you while dragging you towards a building. You started to earn death glares, and dirty looks from B.A.P fangirls while others were saying things like "She's so ugly" and "why is she so close with B.A.P". "Here we are ~~~~~-Ah. I'm gonna go to class. See you later," He said with a cute smile and ran off. 

(TS High)

(TS Univ.)

          You walked into the office and talked to the person at the front desk. " Hello. I'm the new student, P-Park ~~~~~~. I came to pick up my uniform and schedule," You said nicely. " Oh. Yes. Miss Park. I've been expecting you. Here is your uniform and your schedule," the lady said with her head down and in a familiar voice. When you recieved your things, you saw a post-it note stuck on top that said " Look up. Your surprise is right infront of you". when you looked up, the lady was staring right at you with a cute smile. "Bo Hwa unnie," You said with wide eyes. Yoo Bohwa is your sister-in-law. You knew that she was a teacher, but you didn't know that it was at TS. She's really kind hearted and sweet to people, but is very protective of family and considers you to be like her own sister instead of her in-law.She also REALLY hates your parents.

          "Suprise!!! ~~~~~~-Ah. We missed you last night. My jagiya(Jungkyu) was so worried about you that he kept tossing and turning in his sleep. I can't protect you here because people will get suspicious, but Jagiya sent you to this school so that he could give me secret messages that I can tell you in person," Bohwa Unnie said with a smile. "Now go change into your uniform and come back here. I'm your teacher so I'll you to class". After she finished talking, you ran into the bathroom, changed and stuffed your normal clothes into your backpack. When you came back with your uniform on, Bohwa led you to the highschool building and told you to stand outside the classroom until she gave you a signal to go in. When the bell rang, Bohwa walked into the classroom and calmed to students down.

          " Settle down class. I need to introduce you to a new student. Her name is Park ~~~~~~ and she's very shy so be nice to her. ~~~~~~-Ah. you can come in". When you walked into the class you noticed Zelo in the back and he had a wide smile spread on his face. " A-Annyeonghaseyo. Park ~~~~~~ imnida. Please watch over me," you said shyly as the girls were disrespectful and the guys gave you weird looks. " ~~~~~~-Ah, Please sit next to Junhong. Junhong-ah please raise your hand". "Seonsaengnim, don't call me Junhong, call me Zelo. I've told you so many times not to call me my real name. I don't like it," Zelo said while whining. While you walked to your desk girls gave you gross looks and some tried to trip you. When you almost tripped infront of your desk, Zelo caught your arm before you fell, making girls stare at you in envy. "~~~~~~-Ah, are you okay," He asked protectively. "I'm fine Zelo. You don't have to worry". You whispered while you sat in your seat. Then class began.

          When class was over, you began to pack your belongings while Zelo waited for you. When both of you walked out of the classroom, you heard someone call your name. When you turned around you saw someone that you didn't want to see at the moment. " Ya El Unnie," you said with a gasp.

~~~~~~~~~~

 Sorry I didn't update with my every-other-day thing. I had to study. Ugh... I hope you liked my chapter.  

 Please No Silent Readers