The Day With EXO

The Runaway Girl

          After walking down the sidewalk for about 15 minutes, you all arrived at the cafe. When you walked into the cafe, the you saw Sehun smiling and running towards you with arms wide open, ready to attack. Then you were squished in his embrace. "O-oppa, again, I can't breath," you said trying to push him away. "Oops! Sorry," he said while holding your hand and pulling you to the table. Then he sat you next to him and Luhan. "Lulu Oppa! I missed you!" you squealed while wrapping your arms around his neck. "I missed you too, baby," He said while casually wrapping his arms around your waist. "Hey! No PDA,"Sehun said while pulling you away from Luhan. "Why did our Sehunnie become so protective of our ~~~~~~," Luhan asked with one eyebrow raised. "We don't know either," All of the other EXO-K members answered with a sigh.

          "Hunnie oppa, what did you do with my phone last night," You asked curiously. "I smashed it with a hammer, put all of the remainders in a box and sent the box to the U.S," He answered proudly while you stared at him with D__O eyes. "Don't stare at me like that. You look like Kyungsoo hyung," He said as he turned around and shivered at the thought. "YAH! OH SEHUN!!! I'M SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR UMMA," D.O fake cried.

          "Awww... Oppa don't cry... I Love you," You said while making a heart sign with your hand and blowing air into your cheeks. "Now you look like Xiumin Hyung," Sehun said while shivering more. "YAH OH SEHUN! STOP COMPARING ~~~~~~ TO THE OTHER MEMBERS," Xiumin yelled with his mouth full. *And he's the oldest.* You thought as you rolled your eyes and paid attention to your surroundings, like Lay and Kai talking about new dance moves and Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughing in the corner by themselves.

          As the argument continued, you started to get annoyed. Then you walked up to the leaders and started to plead. "Kris Appa, Can you stop the argument? We have to go and buy a new cell for me," you asked while giving him the puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry Baby. I can control my children, but I can't control the K kids," He said while ruffling your hair and eyeing Suho. You just pouted more and turned to Suho. "Appa, Can you stop the fighting," You said with a little more aegyo. "Awww, you're sooo cute... Okay. For my only daughter," He said while fixing your hair because of Kris. "OKAY! Quiet down. Let's go shopping and no more fighting," He said while eyeing Sehun, Xiumin and D.O. Then everyone became quiet and slowly exited the cafe.

          When all of you were outside, Hunhan couple grabbed your hands and started to lead you down the sidewalk to the nearest mall. When all of you arrived at the mall, everyone one dispersed into little groups, leaving you to choose between the leaders or HunHan. You decided to leave Hunhan alone and went with the leaders. When you got to the phone store. you saw alot of cute phonecases and went over to those first. "~~~~~~, don't you think you should choose a phone before choosing a phone case," Kris asked while he gave you a weird look. "Okay. I guess I should look for a phone first," you said while walking over to the glass display case. In the end, you ended up choosing an iPhone with an owl case.

(Choose whichever one it doesn't matter)

         When you were done, the three of you went back to the others and started to shop around with them all together. After you finished shopping, you all walked out of the doors and started to walk back home. On the way back to B.A.P's place, you were all laughing and having a good time until you came across some unwanted visitors.

"Yo! EXO! It's been awhile,"The voice of the person you didn't want to meet was heard. The 6 figures came closer to all of you.

~~~~~~~~~~

 Hmmm...Who are the 6 people??? Sorry for the short chaper...Anyways... Thank you for reading. I Hope you all are having fun reading this. Thank you to some of you who aren't being silent readers, but to some, tsk tsk... Please be active in the comment section. I get my confidence from reading your comments and I get inspired to write ;) Thank you people... I Luv y'all <3 SARANGHAE <3