Apologies...

The Runaway Girl

          The next morning, you woke up, feeling a tight grip on your left hand and something warm on your cheek. When you opened your eyes, you saw Daehyun caressing your cheek and looking at you lovingly. *If only I was able to be with you forever oppa.*  "OH! You're awake, Babe." He said with a smile. You just smiled back like you normally do. Then you heard the door creek open. When you looked up to see who it was, you saw Bohwa and your brother standing there with a bouquet of flowers. "Morning Dongsaeng. Did you rest well?" Jungkyu asked happily. You nodded and smiled. "Daehyun, you should go back home and get washed up." Bohwa said while walking towards your bed. "It's okay Seonsaengnim. I can just text them and tell them to bring me a couple things." Daehyun answered back politely. "Don't call me Seonsaengnim. No one's around to hear you. Just call me Bohwa noona from now on." Bohwa said while smiling as he nodded in understanding.

          Then they talked while you sat there quietly with a notepad and pen in hand, writing what you wanted to say. Then a knock came from the door. "Come in." Daehyun said, thinking it was a nurse. When the people walked in, they definitely weren't nurses. They were your parents. "~~~~~~-ah." Your mother said while walking up to your bed with tears b her eyes. You just sat there, shocked. "What are you guys doing here?" You brother asked furiously. "We're hear to talk to ~~~~~~." Your father said snobbishly. "Well, she has nothing to say to you, so please leave." Jungkyu said while you had a grip on his arm. "Son, we're hear to apologize, so please listen to us." your mother said in a pleading tone and continued. "~~~~~~-ah, my daughter, we're sorry for putting you through so much pain." You just sat there, looking the other direction. "Please look at me." You mother said while cupping your chin. You took the notepad and pen and wrote cautiously.

"Please go away. I want to live my last 3 months in peace."

          When your parents read that, they were really confused. "Last 3 months? What's the meaning of this ~~~~~~?" they asked, wanting a straight answer. Then your brother dragged them both outside and talked to them furiously. "Are you happy now? An innocent 16 year-old is gonna leave this world soon and she didn't even get the chance to live her life the way she wanted to. Do you know how empty everyone's lives are gonna be without her here to cheer us up? Think about ~~~~~~'s position right now. She finally found the guy of her dreams and she won't be able to see him in 3 months. Even though Daehyun's not the type of boy you guys like, he still gives her the love and affection the she deserves. Just do us all a favor and don't come back here." Jungkyu said while looking away. Your mother cried and hugged your father tightly as he just stood there, dazed and confused. Jungkyu went back into your ward and saw you sitting there, giggling and messing around with Daehyun and Bohwa. When you noticed your brother came back into the room, you quickly grabbed the pen and notepad and started to write.

"Are they gone?"

          "Yeah they're gone. You don't have to worry about them." Jungkyu said with a smile and hugged you tightly. "~~~~~~-ah, You know I love you right?" he asked while tightening his grip on your waist. You nodded and did the same. After a while you and Jungkyu broke your hug. "Well we have to get going... We'll come back tomorrow... Bye Dongsaeng." Bohwa said before giving you a final hug and left with your brother. Just then, you turned to look at Daehyun.  Then you grabbed the notepad again and started writing.

"I Love You, Daehyun oppa <3"

          Daehyun saw it and started to tear up. "I Love you, too." He said while holding your hand tightly. "I don't know what I'm gonna do without you." You looked at him and started to tear up. "Don't Cry Babe." With that, Daehyun crashed his lips with yours as you guys shared a passionate kiss. *I'm gonna miss these candy like lips.* Daehyun thought as he wrapped his arms around your waist. *Oppa... I'll miss you.* You thought while kissing him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hey guys!!! Thank you for reading!!! Sorry for the late updates... There's still one more chapter left! Please wait and stay with me until the end!!! Sorry this fic seemed pretty short! Sophomore year is killing me and it only started like 2 months ago!!! anyways I Love Y'all!!! <3 <3 <3