Your Past Pt.2

The Runaway Girl

 

Still a flashback :)

~~~~~~~~~~

(Your P.O.V)

          One day, I walked into school, just like any normal day, and did my usual morning routine: went to my locker and put my things away, greeted teachers in the hall, and was followed by my fans because I was known as the "Sweet, New Queenka of Angel Jr. High" since I befriended Ya El Unnie. But something seemed odd. I never saw Ya El unnie and Hyuk Min Oppa walk in. I started to think of possible reasons why I didn't see them, but in the end, just came up with the conclusion and walked to class. When 3rd period was over, you walked to your locker, grabbed your lunch and headed towards the cafeteria.

          While walking, I heard some unpleasant comments about Unnie and Oppa. "Did you hear??? Hyukmin oppa and Ya El unnie broke up last night, but no one knows why. That means that Oppa's finally available. I've waited a year and a half for this moment," an annoying girl squealed with joy. "Oh God?!?! Hyukmin dumped Ya El; I heard it was pretty bad, too. She was crying like crazy in 1st period. Why would he break up with such a pretty girl?!?! He didn't even deserve her. I just want to break his face now," another jealous boy said.

          I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I just stood there with wide eyes and shock clearly written all over my face. Then I started to walk absentmindedly into the cafeteria. I looked around to find the unnies sitting at the usual table in the corner in silence. When I walked over, I scanned Ya El unnies face, only to find a blank, pale face and her eyes, blood-shot and red from all the crying that she did. I sat next to Ara unnie while Areum Song Lee unnie sat next to Ya El unnie, trying to comfort her.

          After a very silent lunch, I walked towards my locker to put my lunchbox away. Once I punched in the right combination, my locker opened up and a green post-it note flew out. 

      Meet me afterschool in class G110. I have to tell you something. 

                    -Hyuk Min Oppa ^^

          I thought about going and hesitated for a minute. Then I decided to go, only so I could figure out why he broke up with Ya El unnie all of the sudden. All through class, I thought of many scenarios to why he wanted to see me after school. RRRIINNGGG!!! The bell rang, awakening me from my trance. I absentmindedly started to walk towards G110 and sild the door open silently. When I opened it up. I saw Hyukmin oppa sitting on one of the desks, patiently waiting for me. "OH! ~~~~~~-ah, You came", He said happily. "I just came 'cause I wanted to asked you something. Why did you break up with Ya El Unnie???" I asked calmly. "Ah... That's why I called you in here. I wanted to talk to you about that. Sit down so I could continue with this conversation," He said before continuing to talk. " The reason I broke up with Ya El is because I like someone else... and that person is you..." He said while looking into my eyes with desire and started to walk towards me. I started to back away from Hyukmin oppa. "U-Umm... I h-have to g-go. Bye," I said as I ran away down the hall... But what I didn't know was that someone was listening in on the conversation... And that person was none other than Moon Ya El...

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for a while... I hope you liked this chapter... The next chapter is the last part of her past... Thank You... ^_^
No Silent Readers ^_^