EXO-K

The Runaway Girl

          "Stop with the shocked expression. Come on. You know you missed us," Sehun said with a pout, trying to act cute. " You guys can take her to the cafeteria now. I don't have to tell her anything special. Just have a nice lunch and be nice to her," Bohwa said with a smile. "Will do, Bo Hwa Noona. Let's go ~~~~~~-ah," He said while dragging you out of the room while the other EXO-K members trailed behind.

          "Oppa-deul, What are you guys doing here? And why do you all have glasses to make yourselves look like nerds," You asked cautiously. "Well, we've always been here. You just never recognized us because we had these glasses on. The point of the glasses is because we don't want to be followed by those annoying fangirls. We were the kingkas at our last school, remember? But now, we just want to be normal students," Suho said while coming over to give you a hug.

          When he was about to hug you, you felt arms hug your waist from behind. "Nooo!!! No Touchy My Cousin," Sehun said while tightening his grip. Yes, Sehun is your cousin and the other EXO-K members are like your brothers. You always see them at company get-togethers because their families are all fairly wealthy as well. You always hung out with them at Sehun's house when you were little and if you were crying, D.O, Baekhyun and Suho would always sing to you until you calmed down while Chanyeol would try to make you laugh with his happy virus. You can't deny the fact that Sehun is your favorite cousin and EXO-k is your favorite group of oppas.

          "O-oppa, I c-can't breath," You said while gasping for air. "Ooops. Sowwy," Sehun said while giving you an adorable pout. " It's okay, oppa. Anyways, let's go to lunch," You said with a smile. "Actually ~~~~~-ah, we're gonna get our food and eat in the garden. Do you want to join us," Baekhyun asked with a little aegyo. "Sure. Lets get our lunch first. I have to tell the B.A.P. oppas that I'll be with you guys," You said with a nice smile. Then D.O. slung his arm around your shoulder and lead you into the cafeteria. 

          When you entered the cafeteria, people were glaring and gossiping about you and the group of 'nerds' you were with. (Mostly about you though)

          "Now she's with the right people. She needs to stay away from B.A.P. or else."

          "You know that The queenkas got kicked out of school because of her. She's such a ."

          " Doesn't she understand that no one wants her here. She's got to go."

         After hearing those hateful comments, you snuggled into D.O's chest as the arm he had around you pulled you in closer. "~~~~~~-ah, Why don't you tell your B.A.P. oppas that you're eating lunch with us. We'll get your food," he whispered into your ear. You nodded and got out of his grasp. When you arrived at B.A.P's table, they were all giving you worried looks and bombarding you with questions.

"Who are those guys?"

"Are you okay, ~~~~~~-ah?"

"Why are you with a bunch of nerds?"

          "Goodness people, calm down. I'll tell you who they are at home and yes I'm okay. I came over here to tell you guys that I'm gonna eat lunch with the group of 'nerds' that you're talking about," You said with an assuring tone. Then someone came over to get you.

          "~~~~~~-ah, Gaja," Kai said while snaking his arm around your waist, squeezing you close to him. "Let go of me you . Still trying to sweet talk me with this disguise on. Bad Jongin oppa," you said while flicking his forehead. Then you heard a voice from behind. " Hey, don't touch my ~~~~~~ like that, Kai hyung," Sehun said while trying to pry Kai's arm off of you. *His ~~~~~~. Why is she his ~~~~~~? Are they going out?* Daehyun thought with envy.

          "Yeolie oppa, I need your help over here," You said while staring at the rest of EXO-K for help. Then Chanyeol came over and dragged Kai away. " Let's go Kim Jongin. I don't want the maknae to go on a rampage," Chanyeol said while walking away with Kai. "I'm watching you Oh ~~~~~~," Kai said while running his fingers through his hair and pointing at you, trying to seduce you again.

          Then Sehun started to do the same thing that Kai did and wrapped his arm around your waist. "D.O. Oppa. I need help with this monster, too," You said with a little pout. "Come on Oh Sehun. Get off of her now. Since when did you become so overprotective of our little baby," D.O said while pulling him out the door. *Our baby? When Did ~~~~~~ become their baby?* Daehyun thought as he started to lose his appetite.

          "~~~~~~-ah, Let's go. You're coming with the normal ones," Baekhyun said while coming over with Suho. "Oppa, you're not normal either. Remember the light switch incident," You said while laughing with Suho, remembering that night. That night all of you were sleeping over at Sehun's house because the get-together downstairs was going wrap-up late. All of you were laughing and having fun with the Happy Virus and Greasy Bacon setting the mood.

          "Hey, Don't remind me of that night. I was young and I had too much sugar, so I was hyper. Anyways, Let's go. I'm Hungry," He said while pouting and rubbing his belly. "Haha okay. Bye Oppas. I'll see you after school," You said while  waving and walking towards the door. *Why is she so close with them and why do they all use so much skinship? And why do they keep calling ~~~~~~ theirs?* Daehyun thought with jealousy as he played with his food.

~~~~~~~~~~

Oooh!!! Daehyun's Jelly!!!
Haha!!! Anyways, I hope you liked it and wait for the next chapter :)
Even though I don't have a lot of subbies, I still love you guys...

Thank you!!! ^_^