My Runaway Girl... (Happy Ending Pt.2)

The Runaway Girl

          When you arrived at the place where you were supposed to meet EXO-M, Sehun helped you get out of the car. "~~~~~~-ah, we need to leave now... See you later!" Sehun said before giving you a slip of paper,hopping into the car, and driving off. When you turned around you were face to face with the Han River. Then you looked at the paper in your hand and opened it up. "Turn right and keep going staight." It read. You spun your heel to the right and walked absentmindedly until you saw a bunch of dorks playing tag like little kids. You quickly ran over to them and back-hugged the shortie. "~~~~~~!!!" Xiumin squealed after turning around and tackled you to the floor. You giggled as he tickled you. After awhile, Xiumin stopped and helped you up. "Did you have fun with the others, ~~~~~~?" Chen said while ruffling your hair. You smiled and nodded. Then you searched for your notepad and pen and began to write.

"What are we gonna do today?"

         We're gonna have fun here... We're gonna rent bikes and we're gonna play tag... It's gonna be like we're kids again. Remember when Sehun fell into the pool while running away from Luhan Hyung?" Tao said while trying to surpress a chuckle. You giggled and then nodded. "I think everyone remembers that day Tao. That was also the day when baby ~~~~~~ was scared of getting a flu shot." Lay said while reminiscing the moment. "I remember how she held onto my hand with her tiny fingers and looked at the difference in our hand sizes with awe to distract herself from looking at the doctor." Kris said while chuckling.

          "I wasn't that small. I was 6." You said with a hourse voice with surprised everyone. "~~~~~~, Did you just talk?" Luhan said while walking up to you with a shocked expression on his face. You stared at them with your own pair of wide eyes and nodded slowly. Then Chen attacked with a hug. "I missed my dongsaeng's voice." He said while loosening his grip and ruffling your hair. Then you smiled at him  as he smiled back. "Hey~! I want a hug,too." Tao said with a pout on his face. You giggled and hugged him. "Are you happy now,Oppa?" You asked childishly. He smiled and nodded like a little kid.

          "I should probably call Suho and tell him about th-" "NO!!! KRIS OPPA DON'T!" You yelled and pulled the phone out of Kris's hand. He looked at you, dumbfounded. "Why?" "I want to keep it a secret so I can surprise them." You said with puppy dog eyes. "Please don't tell them." Kris sighed and nodded. You grinned from ear to ear and hugged him tightly. "Thank You! Keep it a secret from EVERYONE!" You said and released him from the hug. Then you all began to play and have fun with your remaining time. All of you rode bikes, played soccer, and ran around like freaks. When EXO-M's time was up, you all got into the van and started to drive to B.A.P.'s special place.

         When you all arrived at the special place, you looked up the see Namsan Tower right infront of you. "We're gonna leave now, okay? Have fun" Kris said and turned around. "Oppa, don't tell anyone I got my voice back." You said as you grabbed his wrist. He turned around and nodded. "Lets go. ~~~~~~-ah, we'll see you later. Bye." Kris said while giving you a hug and left. When you walked up the slope, you saw your boyfriend standing near the entrance with a rose in his hand, looking around to see if you were there. When you continued walking up to the entrance, Daehyun looked around and met eyes with you. "Jagiya, you're here!" He said while walking up to you. You giggled and nodded at him. "Well, let's go. YongGuk hyung has a lot of things planned for all of us to do."He said while handing you the beautiful red rose. You mouthed thank you, trying to make it seem like you couldn't talk, and grabbed his hand. He smiled down at you and led you towards the entrance.

         When you walked in with Daehyun, you saw all of the other members standing by the vending machines, talking about random things. When you walked up to them, Zelo attacked you with a hug first. "Hi ~~~~~~." He said while ruffling your hair. You were about to say hi, until you realized that they didn't know that you could talk. You just smiled and waved your hand. "We're gonna write on these and put them up. If we have enough time, we're gonna go shopping. Is that fine with you, ~~~~~~?" Jongup asked while shaking up a bunch of locks that were locked together. You nodded and smiled widely. Then all of you walked outside and seperated into places where you all wouldn't look at eachothers locks. When all of you finished writing on them, all of you grouped together to read the locks out loud. When everyone grouped together, the first person to present their lock was YongGuk. After YongGuk, he was followed by Himchan, then Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo. After Zelo finished, it was time for you and Daehyun. Since you "couldn't talk", you asked Daehyun to read your's for you. First Daehyun read his:

Dear fellow BAP members and my beautiful ~~~~~~,
I am sorry for being a an introverted jerk. I will never change back into a quiet person again. Thanks to ~~~~~~, I found a reason to talk and a reason to be happy all of the time. Thank you for putting up for me for the last few years and I hope that B.A.P will be togethter forever. ~~~~~~, You are the best girlfriend in the world and I hope that you come back happy and healthy. I'm sorry if I've been a bad boyfriend and comeback soon. Anyways, I love all of you. We are BAP! Yes Sir!

         After he read it, you giggled and clapped with the B.A.P members. Then he read your lock with a REALLY HIGH pitched girly voice, trying to impersonate you.

Dear BAP Oppas,
         Thank you for finding me that night. If you all didn't find me, I don't know where I would be right now. Thank you for caring for me like was your real sister and I hope to see you all when I get beck. Daehyun oppa, I love you and I always will. Don't cheat on me while I'm gone and I'll promise the same. If I come back to find out that you have been unfaithful, I will hunt you down. ;) BAP oppas, keep your eyes on Daehyun oppa for me. I will come back and i hope that all of you will be safe.

          After Daehyun read the letter, he ran up to you and attacked you with a hug. "I love you." He whispered in your ear. You giggled and held him tightly. After you let go of him, all of you went to locked the locks to the fence as Youngjae checked the time. "We only have 2 minutes left until ~~~~~~ has to go and pack for her trip. Let's go back to the house." Youngjae said. Everyone agreed and made their way towards the bus stop. When all of you got back to B.A.P's house, everyone went into their rooms to get ready for dinner.

          You walked into your room and grabbed the extra suitcase that was in your closet. Then you packed all of you clothes until you heard a knock on the door. You were about to yell "It's open!" but you refrained and quietly went to open the door. When you opened it up, you saw Daehyun standing there awkwardly smiling at you, as if he was imitating Jongup. You stared at him curiously and waited for him to talk. "~~~~~~-ah, give me your hand." He said. You did as you were told as Daehyun fished something out of his pocket. Then he slipped a silver ring onto your finger as you stared at him in shock.

         

           "This is for you. If you have any thoughts on cheating on me, think about your poor boyfriend who's in a differant country." He said while holding on to both of your hands tightly. You nodded and kissed him on the lips. "Are you done packing?" He asked nicely. You nodded and walked back to your bed to zip your suitcase up. Then Daehyun picked it up and went downstairs while holding onto your hand.

          When both of you got downstairs, the other members were already dressed and seated on the couch. "Are you guys ready to go?" YongGuk asked. You nodded. "Are you sure ~~~~~~? Do you need to get something from your room? You aren't gonna be able to come back and get things that you've forgotten." You nodded and walked towards the door. When all of you got out of the house, YongGuk locked the door and walked towards a car that was parked outside of the house. "We're finally using the car!" Zelo said happily as you looked at him with a look of confusion. Then you looked at Daehyun with the same expression. When he noticed you, he started to whisper in your ear. "The car was in the garage. We only use it when we go to the other side of Seoul." You nodded in understanding and hopped into the back seat. Then Yongguk slid into the driver's seat, started the car and drove away.

         When all of you arrived at EXO's house, you were greeting with a tight hug from Sehun. 'HA! I win!" He said childishly while backhugging you. You giggled at Tao, who had a pouty face. You loosened yourself from Sehun's grip and rushed over to Tao. You hugged him and hid behind him to hide yourself from Sehun. Just then, D.O. came out of the kitchen. "Oh! You guys are here. Dinner will be ready in a couple of minutes." He said with a smile and went back into the kitchen. After that, you ran over to Luhan and sat in between him and Lay. "Hey Babe. You have a boyfriend? If not, I could take you out tonight." Lay said with a look that would make every girl fall for his charm. You slapped his thigh and snuggled in closer to Luhan. Right when Lay was about to say something he was cut off by D.O. "Dinner's ready!" D.O yelled from the kitchen. Then everyone got up and walked towards the kitchen. It was filled with the aurora of amazing korean food. Then everyone sat down and began to fill their empty stomachs with food.

          In the middle of dinner you really wanted something, but you couldn't reach it because of your short arms. Then you decided it was the perfect time to surprise everyone. You tapped on Chen's shoulder as he glaced at you. "Oppa, can you give me a peice of dduk?" You asked nicely. Everyone (Except for EXO-M) looked at you with wide eyes. "Sure Dongsaeng." He said with a smile. "~~~~~~, did words just come out of you mouth?" Your brother asked with shock written all over his face.

         "Yes... Am I not supposed to talk?" you asked with sarcasm in your voice. All of EXO-M started to laugh as Chen put out a hand, wanting a highfive. You gladly gave him one and giggled. "Why is EXO-M laughing? They knew that whole time???" Suho said while glaring at Kris. Kris was taken aback and pointed at you. "It was ~~~~~~'s idea." He accused. "When did you get your voice back?" Your aunt asked you. "While I was with the EXO-M oppas. I told them to keep it a secret, so don't get mad at them." You said, trying to protect them. "And you Daehyun Oppa..." you said while pointing at him. "I don't sound like this." you said in a voice, trying to imitate his high, girly voice. Then everyone started to laugh. You just sat there with your arms crossed across your chest and a pout on your face. Then Daehyun ran up to you. "I'm sorry Jagiya. Please forgive me." He said while getting closer to your face. Then he leaned in and kissed you. "Hey! NO PDA!" Kai said out of no where. Everyone laughed and continued their meal.

Listen to: 

           When the meal was over, everyone helped clean up and hung out in the living room. Soon after, it was already time for you to go to the airport. You bid everyone goodbye and jumped into the car with your family, the leaders of the groups and Daehyun. When all of you got to the airport, all of you hopped out of the car and  helped you get your things. Then all of them walked you to your gate. When all of you arrived at your gate, it was already time for you to board your plane. Everyone hugged you and said their last words to you before leaving you. The last one left was Daehyun. "I love you, Jagiya." He said while hugging you. "I Love you, too, Oppa." You said as you tightened your grip. Your eyes glistened with fresh tears that were about to spill. "Don't cry, Baby. We'll see eachother when you get back." Daehyun said while he caressed your cheek. Then his lips met yours and you both shared a passionate kiss. Your tears started to stream down your face as you kissed him back willingly.

          When you both broke the kiss, the intercom went off. "Last call for flight B276 to Los Angeles, California." You hugged Daehyun one more time. "Bye oppa." "Bye Baby." He said while letting go of you. Then you walked away while waving goodbye.

          *I'll be back soon, oppa.* you said confidently and wiped the last of your tears away.


 Hi everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for reading... I'll update again on Saturday because Saturday's my birthday and I want to give you all a special present instead of myself ;)