My Runaway Girl... (Happy Ending Pt.1)

The Runaway Girl

 I decided to break this ending up into three parts because it's gonna be REALLY long... :) 

---------------------------

         It's been a week since you were diognosed with cancer and Daehyun was doing everything he could to keep you happy. Today, you and Daehyun were sitting in the Doctor's office because Dr. Kim wanted to talk to you. "Hello Miss Oh. How are you feeling?" Dr.Kim asked nicely. You just smiled. "Well, It's nice to know you're happy." He said while smiling back. "I have great news to tell you. You can undergo surgery and become well again." He said happily. You wrote in your notepad with a confused expression on your face.

"How???"

          "Well, we did some research and found the best doctor to help you with your condition. Even though we told you that your cancer spread like a wildfire, you still have a chance to live out the rest of your life happily, but there is a twist." Dr. Kim said. You looked at him with a confused look. "You have to go to America to get this procedure done...Are you willing to let us do the surgery?" Dr. Kim asked with hope in his eyes. You looked at Daehyun as he squeezed your hand. He was smiling happily while nodding like a child. You nodded to the doctor in agreement and squeezed Daehyun's hand nervously. Then you grabbed the pen and notepad and wrote:

"How long am I gonna be gone???"

          Dr. Kim looked at what you read and tried to calculate the time. "You'll be gone for about a year, but don't worry about school. You'll be taught at the hospital." He said, thinking that you were talking about school. *I Don't want to be away from Daehyun oppa too long...* You thought as you sadly gazed at Daehyun. He knew exactly what you were thinking. "It's okay. You can go and come back healthy. Just don't cheat on me while you're away." he said jokingly. You just smiled and looked back at your notepad.

"I'll do it."

         "Okay! It's settled then... Your flight will be tomorrow at 7pm." Dr.Kim said with a smile. You just nodded and looked at the clock on the wall. 8:30pm. *I have less than 24 hours left with Daehyun oppa...* Then you and Daehyun left the doctor's office and went back into your room. "Well I guess I'll call everyone and ask Bohwa noona to pack your nesessary things."Daehyun said while fishing for his phone. After about 30 minutes, everyone arrived in your room.

"~~~~~~-ah, is it true that you're gonna be fully recovered???"

"When are you leaving?"

"~~~~~~-ah That's such great news that you're gonna be okay!"

          Everybody bombarded you with questions and comments. You looked at your brother for help and he made everyone settle down. "Calm down first... Let Daehyun explain everything..." he said while sitting down at the table in the corner of the room. Then everyone's eyes were focused on Daehyun. "Umm... She's leaving tomorrow at 7:00 and wont be back for about a year... ~~~~~~'s gonna come back healthy and she won't be behind on school because the hospital has a teaching staff that will teach her everything she needs to graduate school and go to college." He said calmly while wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "Why do you have to leave on such a short notice? I wanted to spend more time with my baby cousin." Sehun said while pouting. You wrote in your notepad.

"I'm sorry, Oppa. I didn't know i was gonna be leaving so early."

          Then you pouted by yourself. Sehun sat on the other side of you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "It's okay. You have to comeback after a year though, Okay? If you don't, I'll go to the U.S. and hunt you down." He said with a wink. You giggled and then nodded. "We should all go out tomorrow." YongGuk said while looking around the room. "That's actually a good idea. We should divide the day up into groups so that ~~~~~~ has an equal amount of time with everyone." Suho said with a smile spread across his face. "Is that okay with you, ~~~~~~?" Kris looked at you with a worried face. You nodded and smiled. "Okay... then we'll come and get you tomorrow morning and tell you the plan then." Himchan said with a wink. You just rolled your eyes and waved at everyone. When everyone left, you slid over to the other side of the bed and let Daehyun slip under the covers next to you. "Goodnight Jagiya. I love you." Daehyun while kissing your forehead as you fell into a deep slumber.

          The next morning, you woke up with the warmth of the sun coming through your window. "Good morning ~~~~~~." You heard Daehyun say as he looked down at you. You looked up and placed a quick kiss on his lips. "We should get ready before the others come in and see us like this, especially YongGuk H-." "What about me?" YongGuk said while walking through the doorway. "Nothing hyung." Daehyun said while jumping off the bed. "Go get ready both of you. We already checked ~~~~~~ out of the hospital." Suho said while slipping past B.A.P and led EXO into the room. Then you got off of the bed and went to the suitcase that Bohwa packed yesterday. You grabbed your nesessities and walked into the bathroom to get ready. When you were done, you walked out and walked towards your suitcase. Everyone looked at you with surprised expressions on their faces.

         "~~~~~~ looks hot. I won't be surprised if I want to steal her away from Daehyun." Lay whispered to the other members, earning a smack in the head from Kris. *You lost your chance a few years ago, oppa.* You thought with a smile as you overheard them.  "Anyways... So we decided that we're gonna break up into our respected groups and each group was gonna be with you for an hour. First group up will be your family. After them will be EXO-K, followed by EXO-M. After that you'll have your hour with B.A.P and then everyone will end their day off with a nice dinner made by moi." D.O said with a smile. "MAN! Sehun's so lucky. He gets to be with ~~~~~~ for 2 hours straight!" Himchan whined, rewarding him with a smack from YongGuk. You giggled and looked back at your belongings. "We'll take your things down to the car. Just have fun and we'll see each other in a couple of hours." Daehyun said while kissing your forehead. You nodded and grabbed your purse and your notepad. "Your family hour starts... NOW!" Right when Kris said that, Sehun grabbed your hand and raced out of the room. "What are we gonna do first?" Your brother asked. You just shrugged and stared at your aunt and uncle. "We'll go shopping!" Your aunt said excitedly and walked towards the exit. All of the men in the group just sighed.

         When you all got to Dongdaemun, you, Bohwa and your aunt linked arms and walked happily towards the first cart you saw. "Do You like this one ~~~~~~?" Sehun said while holding up a cute headband up to your head. You looked at it and nodded. Then he stuck it in your head and smiled down at you. "OH MY GOD! Why is my girl so cute!" He said while holding you tight. Girls passing by gave you death glares of jealousy, thinking that you were his girlfriend. You just rolled your eyes and hugged him tightly. "Aww! Cousin Love!" Your aunt and uncle said while taking a picture. You two just smiled widely. "Let's continue shopping. We're wasting our hour." JungKyu said while grabbing your hand. After a few 40 minutes and 2 bags filled with clothes, your family hour was over and Sehun took you to meet EXO-K.

         "Hey Dongsaeng! Did you have fun with your family." Chanyeol said while ruffling your hair. You looked up, smiled and nodded. "We decided to go to the Noraebang for an hour. Lets Go!" Kai said, full of energy, and held your hand. You smiled and walked towards the front door of the Noraebang. When you all got there, the worker led you all into the private room.

 

         "I have an idea. We'll break up into teams and we'll make ~~~~~~ decide who wins. The team that wins with get something special from ~~~~~~." Suho said while looking at your for approval. You nodded in understanding. "What's the prize?" Baekhyun asked. You looked down and wrote on your notepad.

"I'll give the winners a kiss on the cheek."

          After you showed them that, everyone ran to get their teams situated. In the end, it was broken up into the rapper team and the vocal team. "Lets begin." D.O said with confidence. "We'll play rock, paper, scissors and the losing team will go first." Sehun said. The representatives from both groups stepped up: Chanyeol (rapper team) and Baekhyun (vocal team). "ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" They yelled at eachother. In the end Chanyeol held out a rock while Baekhyun held out paper. "Yay! We won!" Suho said while doing a happy dance as Kai and Sehun gave their hyungs death glares. Then the music started and Sehun and Kai started to bust some hip-hop moves. Then Kai started his rap.

 Listen to EXO-K :Two Moons (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct9iyG6n3xw

          When they were done, Kai came up to you and grabbed your hand. Then he kissed it with a seductive look on his face. You just faked a gag and looked away while everyone laughed at your respond. "Your turn." Chanyeol said to Baekhyun with a playful smirk on his face. Baekhyun just smiled at him and stood next to D.O and Suho. Then he started to sing with his angelic voice.

 Listen to EXO-K: Angel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bewParlnTQ)

         When Baekhyun finished singing his first part, he walked up to you and kissed the back of your hand. You just smiled as Kai stood in the corner, jealous that you reacted differenty when Baekhyun did it. When the vocal team finished singing, everyone looked at you, waiting to figure out the winning team. You giggled and wrote in the notebook swiftly.

"Do rock, paper, scissors and then I'll decide the winner."

          They looked at you with a look that said "This isn't fair. We just sang and rapped for nothing." You just smiled as they chose their representatives. It was yet again Chanyeol and Baekhyun. This time, Chanyeol put out paper, but Baekhyun put out scissors. "I hate you, Hyung." Sehun said while looking away from Chanyeol while you walked towards the vocal team. You kissed D.O on the cheek as he smiled at you. Then you kissed your EXO-K father and he gave you a fatherly grin. Standing infront of you was now Baekhyun. Your lips  touched his cheek and his face became cherry-tomato red. You giggled at his reaction.

          Then you walked up to Sehun, who was still looking the opposite direction. He turned around and you pushed him down to your height. You then kissed his cheek and he squeezed you tightly. Then you walked up to Chanyeol and Kai, who were sitting on the orange sofa, looking away from eachother. You giggled and walked up to Kai. You placed your lips on his cheekbone and he turned around and stared at you, dumbfounded. You quickly ran up to Chanyeol and kissed his cheek as well. He smiled his usual creepy smile and pulled you to sit on his lap. You wrapped your arms around his neck, hugged him and got back up to sit next to Baekhyun. After an hour full of laughing, singing and dancing, The EXO-K members led you to the place where you were to meet EXO-M.

*This is gonna be a long day.* you thought as you got into the car with EXO-K and drove off.