Questions...

The Runaway Girl

          Once you all walked into the house, B.A.P started to bombard you with questions(Except Daehyun... He just wanted to hear the answers)

                    "What is your relationship with those nerds???"

                    "Why does that guy have your phone???"

                    "Why did you tell them that you love them???"

                    "What's with all the skinship???"

                    "Are you going out with one of them???"

          "Oh Lord!!! Stop," You shouted over all of there yelling. Then there was an awkward silence. "God! Thank you. I'm gonna go and change.We'll discuss this when I come back downstairs," You said while heading upstairs.

          When you came back downstairs, all of the members were wearing comfortable clothes and were sitting in a circle. When they turned around and looked at you, they were about to open their mouths again, but you stopped them. "This will be like school. Raise your hand and ask me the question when I call on you," you said while sitting next to Jongup and Yongguk.

          Then Youngjae's hand shot up. "Yes Youngjae oppa," You said as he put his hand down. "Why are you so close to group of nerds and how do you know my classmates Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun," He asked while eyeing you suspiciously. "First of all, they are not nerds. If they took their glasses off, they would most likely take B.A.P's spot as kingka," you said while eyeing Youngjae as everyone scoffed. "Anyways... I'm close with the supposed group of nerds because one of them happens to be my cousin, Oh Sehun. And my oppas are the best oppas in the world, so don't criticize them," You said.

          "Okay... Next question," you said while looking around the circle, waiting for someone to raise their hand. Then Himchan raised his hand and you motioned him to speak. "What's with all of the skinship and what's up with that Kai dude," He asked. "Oppa, skinship is just a natural thing with me and my oppas. We've been doing skinship since we were really young, same goes for the 'I love you' thing. It's just natural. And Kai oppa's just a sweet talker. He actually reminds me alot like you. Always trying to seduce girls," you said as all the members laughed at your last comment and Himchan pouted.

          "Next," you said waiting for another hand person's hand to raise. Then Yongguk's hand raised and he started to ask you a question. "Why did you give your phone to that Sehun guy and what did he mean when he said he was gonna destroy it," He asked while looking you straight in the eye. "That's literally why I gave him my phone, so he can get rid of my phone. It's a part of Oppa's new plan. He said that they're going to start tracking my phone down, so Sehun oppa's gonna destroy it. I'm gonna be a new kid at school again on Monday, and my name's gonna change to Lee Haejin. But there's a good thing about this. I don't have to wear my glasses again," You said with a smile, as they just nodded in under standing.

          "Anymore questions," You asked as everyone nodded their heads no. "Okay I'm gonna go and start on dinner. If you have anymore questions, come into the kitchen and ask," You said as you started to walk down the hall. What you didn't know is that Daehyun was in the entry way of the kitchen watching you cook. Then you cut your hand while cutting the vegetables. "Ouch," you said while on your finger to stop the blood. Daehyun ran over and led you towards the sink. While the cold running water ran over your wound, you stared at Daehyun in admiration as he helped you. Then he led you to the kitchen table, sat you down and ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit.  When he started to put alcohol on your cut, you hissed in pain and he heard it. He quickly pulled his mask down and started to blow on it gently, making the pain go away. *Oppa's so sweet. This is why I fell for him.* You thought as you stared at him tending your wound. When he was done, he put a band-aid on it and quickly pulled his mask back up.

          "Go to the living room and wait. I'll get the other members and we'll make dinner tonight," He said in a voice a little louder than a whisper and led you down the hall. "I-it's okay O-oppa. I can still make dinner," You said while stuttering as your heart was beating rapidly. Then he turned around and looked straight into your eyes and glared at you as if telling you no. Then he swiftly lifted you up bridal style, walked into the living room and placed you on the couch. "Stay," he said while walking upstairs to get the other members. Your eyes were round from shock as you stared at his retreating figure. *Why did Oppa Do that??? Does he like me??? Wait that's impossible. Why would he like a girl like me???* While Daehyun was walking up the stairs, his heart was beating faster then ever.*Why did I do that?!?! Oh ~~~~~~, you make me crazy.* He thought as he started to gather the members up.

* I'm totally in love with you Jung Daehyun/ Oh ~~~~~~.* Both of you thought while giggling.