The Plan

The Runaway Girl

Picture of Angel High above

~~~~~~~~~~

 Previous:

 "Huh??? Can you say that last part again, Oppa?"

 "I have a plan, but you're gonna have to trust me," he said as he winked at you.

~~~~~~~~~~

          "Oppa, please explain. I'll do anything to get away from this marriage," you pleaded.

          "Oppa will explain everything tomorrow after school, when Umma, Appa, and Bohwa(his wife) are gone. Just wait until then," he said as he kissed your forehead and left the room. After the door shut, you slipped under the covers and drifted into dreamland.

The next morning, you went into the bathroom. You had woken up with your eyes red and swollen from all the crying you did last night. After looking at yourself in the mirror for a minute, you washed up and threw your uniform on. After putting your uniform on, you went downstairs, greeted your house workers and ran out to the car, not wanting to run into your parents. Then your driver took you to Angel High so you could go through another dreaded day full of people fangirling and fanboying over you, the  independent queenka, and Teen Top, the kingkas that you hate alot.

(Angel High Uniforms)

When you arrived, you thanked your driver and walked into the gates, gaining attention from many fanboys who were now starting to follow  you around. While you were heading to your locker, you saw girls running and screaming towards the gates. You knew what that meant. Teen Top has arrived and the girls were trying to get good veiws of them. Then Teen Top walked past you and L.Joe smirked at you. You just rolled your eyes at him as he passed by. When you arrived in class, you sat down at your desk and ignored everything. You didn't even pay attention in class, but the teacher doesn't bother to pay attention to you since you're the top student in the class. The whole day you sat at your desk and didn't say a word, thinking about what the plan would be, as fanboys stared at you in amazement of your beauty and daydreamed about you.

When school was over, you rushed out of the school and into your car. You greeted your driver as he started the car and took you home. When You arrived, Jung Kyu was standing by the door waiting for you. Once you opened the door, he grabbed your hand and dragged you towards your room.

          " Are you ready to find out what the plan is???" He asked when you two settled down in your room.

          " Yes please. I was feeling curious all day," You told him as gave him a pout.

          " Okay. Pack all your needed clothes, shoes and money. Do it now," He said. You didn't know why but you did it anyways because you had always believed that your brother was always right. When you were done he asked for your phone and gave you another one.

          "This is your new phone. Don't call home or anything. If you're gonna call someone then call me," he told you.

          " Oppa, can you please explain what's going on here???"

          " I'm helping you get out of this house, but once you're out of this house, you're on your own and you can't come back," he told you in a hushed tone. Then he helped you jump out the window so you could go with no one noticing that you were gone and he went out the front door, acting natural. When you were out of the house. Jung Kyu took you to the bus stop and waited with you until it arrived. When the green bus arrived, you and Jung Kyu said your goodbyes as he kissed your forehead for the last time. When you aboarded the bus, you waved at him and let your tears fall freely. When the bus stopped on the other side of Seoul, you thanked the bus driver and walked along the dark streets.

Then you heard people calling for you from the back.

           " Hey Beautiful, turn around. I want to see your pretty little face" the voices said. You started to run away, but the men ended up chasing you into a dark alley. One of the men pinned you up against the wall as you were screaming for help.

          " Help. Help. Please Help Me!!!," you screamed but the old man started to slap you telling you to shut up. When the man was about to slap you for the 3 time, 6 blond males arrived and startled the man and his gang.

          "I would let go of the girl if I were you" one of them said in a deep threatening voice.