Intimidating People???

The Runaway Girl

          After a dinner filled with you and Daehyun stealing glances of eachother, you walked into your room and sat on your bed. Only thoughts about Daehyun were in your head. *Does Daehyun Oppa like me??? I hope he does... Then it wouldn't be a one sided love. Why did he tend to my wound and why would he pick me up like that??? AHHH!!! I'M SOO CONFUSED!!!* After half an hour of thinking, you got out of bed and got ready for bed. When you were done, you slid under the covers and fell into a deep slumber.

 The Next Morning 

          The next morning, you were woken up by the sound of a big crash. You shot up and went to check out what it was. When you walked into the kitchen, you were greeted with the sight of the members staring at a cracked bowl on the floor. Then you looked up to see their faces, only to be greeted by the boys looking like they had been swimming in a pool of flour. You gave them a weird look and started to look around the kitchen for clues, wanting to know what was going on.

          "I can explain," Jongup said acting innocent. Then he continues with the explanation. " Since you hurt yourself making dinner yesterday, we were gonna make you breakfast, but it got out of hand. Hehe," He said as he nervously laughed. "Awww!!! That's so sweet of you oppas, but you could've woken me up if you needed help. Anyways, lets clean this place up and you guys should go wash up," You said with a smile. Then you all started to clean up.

         While you were scrubbing the counter down, Daehyun was cleaning the other side of it and your hands met. You felt warm and fuzzy inside as you both stood there and stared at your hands until someone broke the silence. "Are you guys finished cleaning," Youngjae said out of no where, making you jump and pull away from Daehyun's hand. "Y-yeah, we're done. Right D-Daehyun Oppa," You said while he just nodded. Then all of them went into their separate rooms to wash up, leaving you downstairs to make breakfast. You decided that you were gonna make ramyun since you were tired from all of the cleaning and didn't feel like using alot of effort.

          When you were finished cooking it, you called all of the members down and started to set the table. When B.A.P came down, they instantly started to devour their bowls. When they were finished, you were washing the dishes with Youngjae until you heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it," Zelo said while running up to open it. When he opened it, there were very intimidating people standing by the door, and they didn't even look Korean.

          "OH My!!! U-umm... Y-Yongguk Hyung, I need you! There are really scary and foreign looking people by the door," He said while backing away from the door a little. "We understand what you're saying, you know," the one with baozi cheeks said while rolling his eyes. Then you finished washing the dishes and walked by the door. "Who is it," You said while standing behind Zelo.

          When he moved, your eyes became wide and you stared at the boys in awe. "EXO-M Oppa-deul," You said while walking closer to them. "~~~~~~ Don't get closer to them!!! They're SCARY," Zelo said while running away. "Zelo-yah, Don't be silly they aren't scary," You said while hugging the 188 cm. tall dude. "Oppas! When did you get back," You asked without getting out of the person's embrace. "We got back yesterday because we finished all of our classes," Kris said while letting go of you.

          Then you looked around and realized that there were only 5 members. "Where's Lulu oppa," you asked with a confused expression. "Sehun wouldn't let go of him, so he's with EXO-K. They're waiting for us at the cafe. Are you ready to go," Chen asked nicely. "OH!!! I have to go wash up. Come in and wait in the living room. I'll be right back," You said while you sprinted up the stairs.

          When you came back down, you saw the B.A.P members glaring at EXO-M as EXO-M stood there, feeling like they were getting a punishment for something. Tao even looked like he was about to cry from the discomfort.

          "B.A.P oppas, why are you staring at my oppas like they're aliens??? You're gonna make Panda oppa cry," You said while hugging Tao as Daehyun glared at him with eyes filled with jealousy. "Anyways, We're gonna go now. Bye oppas! I'll see you later," You said while walking away. "WAIT!!! ~~~~~~-AH," B.A.P yelled at the same time. When you turned around, you saw all of them pointing at their eyes. "OH!!! Lay oppa, can you grab my glasses? They're on the table infront of you," You said while staring at him. He did as he was told and gave you your glasses. "Happy Now??? Anyways we're going. Bye," You said as you grabbed Tao's arm and walked out the door. "Let's go Oppas," you said with joy as you walked down the sidewalk.

          *Today's gonna be a crazy day.*