My Runaway Girl... (Tragic Ending)

The Runaway Girl

I decided to do 2 different endings... the other one will come out in a couple of days, so check that one out too ;) 

 (Keun-appa is what you call your dads older brother and keun-umma is what you call your keun-appa's wife) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYjhCMFDGLM&feature

(Your POV)

          Today marked the day before your 3 months were up. Your condition got worse and worse, but having Daehyun with you made you forget about your pain and think about what was going to happen after you were gone. For the first month and a half, you weren't able to talk, until one day you woke up with a loud yawn, which surprised you. When Daehyun woke up that day, he said good morning to you, but instead of you mouthing the words, trying to talk, you actually said good morning with a scratchy voice. "Did you just talk?" Daehyun looked at you with wide eyes as you stared at him, doing the same. Daehyun rushed to get a doctor and led him in. "What's the problem? Mr. Jung seems pretty shocked, Miss Oh. Did something happen?" The doctor said worriedly. "I can talk!" You exclaimed happily. The doctor smiled and looked at you with a wide grin. "Good for you, Miss Oh. I must go and check on the other patients. If you need anything, get one of the nurses." The doctor said with a nod and left. Then Daehyun wrapped his arms around you and pushed you into his chest. "I missed your beautiful voice, Babe." He said while tightening his grip. "I missed actually talking to you, Oppa." You said while wrapping your arms around his neck. That day was a really good day since you were actually having a conversation with Daehyun after weeks of not being able to talk.

         Today, you were at your worst. You were lying on the bed, looking like you were already dead. You were having a problem breathing, so you had a mask, and you looked as pale as the white wall. All of your friends and family members were scattered around the room while Jungkyu was at your right and Daehyun was at your left. You reach out and grabbed your brother's hand as he looked at you with tears b his eyes... Then you started to whisper to him. "Oppa, I have a favor to ask you..." He then looked into your eyes deeply. "what is it ~~~~~~-ah... I'll do a-anything for you..." he said hesitantly. "Can you get umma and appa to come here and can you ask everyone to leave me and Daehyun for a while?" you said while you started to cough. "Why do you want our parents to come? If it wasn't for them, you wouldn't be in this position." he said in a hateful voice and looked away. "Please... I need to tell them something before I go." "Fine... For you." Jungkyu said and led everyone out.

          "What do you want to talk about, Jagiya?" Daehyun asked while holding a tight grip on your hand. "Oppa, I love you... You know that, right?" You asked as he answered back with a nod. "Of course I love you." He said softly. "Then do be mad about what I'm about to say." "What is it?" "Oppa, never forget me and find a new girl... I'll make sure you have a happy life while I'm in heaven." You said while caressing his face. "Other girls will never compare to you and I'll never forget you. You are the only one for me... and while I'm down here on earth, I'll think about you everyday, every hour, every second, until I go up to heaven and see you again." He said with tears streaming down his face. Then you heard a knock on the door. "They're here ~~~~~~-ah." Your brother said while leading your parents into the ward. "Thank you oppa... Daehyun oppa, Jungkyu oppa, Can you guys wait outside?" You asked. They nodded and waited outside the door.

         "~~~~~~-ah, we're so sorry! We never wanted this to happen to our only daughter... We regret everything..." They said while they gripped onto your hands. "I just wanted you to come so I could give you this..." You said while handing them an envelope. "Open it when you know for sure that I'm gone from this world." You whispered. They nodded and looked at you with a sad look. "We're really sorry that we were never there for you and your brother." "It doesn't matter now. It's too late to say sorry. You can leave now." You said while you looked away. They nodded and retreated back to the door silently.

          Then everyone walked back into the room. "You okay Cuz?" Sehun asked cautiously. You nodded and snuggled into the bed. *What's gonna happen when I'm gone?* You thought while staring at all of the wonderful people around you. *EXO oppa-deul and BAP oppa-deul have to stay strong. I don't want to see them cry. Jungkyu oppa, Bohwa unnie, Keun-appa and Keun-umma were more like my parents than my actual parents. I love all of them and I'll miss them.* Then your heart rate started to drop and the monitor started to beep. "oppa" You whispered while you stared at Daehyun and Jungkyu. "I l-love you guys." you said as the doctor pushed everyone out of the room. Before you lost consciousness, you grabbed the nurse's hand and stuck a bunch of letters in her hand. "Give these to my family on the day of my funeral." You whispered as your eyes closed and you let out your final breath. *Goodbye everyone. I love you all.*

(No one's pov)

          The doctors and nurses walked out of ~~~~~~'s room with long faces, "Is she okay?!?!" Jungkyu asked while shaking the doctor. "We're sorry... She's... gone." the doctor said while walking down the hall quietly. "No... This can't be true... My only sister... is... gone." Jungkyu said as he broke down. *She's gone... ~~~~~~-ah I love you. I hope you're happy in heaven* Daehyun thought as everyone walked in to ~~~~~~'s room slowly, only to see her lying on the bed, motionless. Everybody's eyes were b with tears at the sight.

          Just then Sehun and Tao ran up to her body and started to shake it as if she was gonna wake up. "Cuz, wake up... Stop playing around... The doctor was just kidding, right??? You're just sleeping, right?!?!" Sehun said while crying hysterically. Luhan grabbed on to Sehun's shoulder as Kris did the same for Tao. "Maknaes, She's gone... We'll see her on the day of the funeral. Let's just pray that she's happy in heaven." Suho said while walking over, trying to hold in his own tears as well. "Do you guys have anything to say right now?" Yongguk asked the rest of the BAP members as he tried to show his strong, charismatic side. "~~~~~~-ah, we miss you... I hope you're happy up there, watching us from above." Zelo said in behalf of the whole group. Everyone walked up to ~~~~~~'s cold, pale body, gave her their last official greetings and left out the door. The last one to leave was Daehyun. "~~~~~~-ah, be happy. Watch over us... We'll never forget you." He said while cupping her cheek. Then he leaned over and gave her one last kiss. Then he walked out the door, silently, and didn't turn back. *If I turn back now, I'm never gonna be able to keep my promise about finding a new girl.*

----------------------------

          A few days later, ~~~~~~'s funeral took place. Everyone wore black clothes and bowed to the people who came in to pay their respect, among them being Moon Ya El and her group of friends. "I never knew this was gonna happen to her. I regret everything I did now." she said while she stared at the casket. When she left, it was silent. She was the last one to come, until a petite lady came along. "Are you all Oh ~~~~~~'s friends and family members?" She asked kindly. "Yes we are. And you are???" Jungkyu asked nicely. "I was one of the nurses that was with her when she past on. She wanted me to give these to all of you on the day of her funeral, which is today." She said while giving the stack of letters to Jungkyu. Then she bowed and left. All of the envelopes looked the same, except for one blue one. Jungkyu past them out and everyone opened theirs up.

Dear EXO Oppas,
         I hope you all are okay. I'm sorry for leaving you all early. EXO Oppas are the best! I had alot of fun memories with every member. I remember the sleepovers, the times when I would cry and all of you would try to make me stop. I remember Chen Oppa's trolling, Luhan oppa's fear of heights, Sehun oppa and Tao oppa's aegyo, Kai oppa and Lay oppa's dancing, Chanyeol oppa and Kris oppa's rapping, Baekhyun oppa's light obsession, Suho oppa's leadership, and Kyungsoo oppa and Minseok oppa's motherly ways... Hehe... I could tell by now Sehun oppa and Tao oppa are bawling while reading this. Oppa-deul, don't cry! Promise me that you won't cry when you think of me... I'm always watching over everyone and I'll make sure everyone's lives will run smoothly. Please stay safe and healthy. I don't want you all to come up here before your time. I Love You Guys!!! <3
                               - Your wonderful dongsaeng, Oh ~~~~~~.
PS: Sehun oppa, read the family letter, too.

On the bottom was a picture of all 13 of them at the amusement park when they were 10. *We'll try keep our promise, don't worry ~~~~~~.* They all thought as Sehun and Tao tried to calm down.

Dear BAP oppas,
         Even though I've only known you for a couple of months, you are amazing. I'll miss you all. I'll miss riding on Zelo's skateboard on the way to school, Jongup oppa's awkward smile, Yongguk oppa's over-protectiveness, Youngjae oppa's smartness, and Himchan oppa's cheesy-ness. I don't have a specific thing that I'll miss about Daehyun oppa, but don't worry about him in this letter... I wrote what I wanted to say to him seperately. Oppas, promise me the same thing that I told the EXO oppas to promise. Don't cry when you think about me. I don't want to see sad oppas while I'm up here. I'll try and help you all as much as I can from up here and  SMILE!!! Especially you Yongguk oppa. I don't want to see your hard, cold expressions from up above. Be safe and stay healthy. We'll meet again in heaven. Bye!!! <3
                                - BAP's only girl, Oh ~~~~~~.

At the bottom, a picture of all of the members together was attached with a caption reading. "My Saviors". *We're so happy we got to meet you that night. If we didn't, our lives would be miserable.*

 

Dear Jungkyu Oppa, Bohwa unnie, Keun- appa, Keun-umma and Sehun oppa,
               Thank you for all of your love and thank you for being the best family in the WORLD!!! Jungkyu oppa, you are the best brother anyone could ask for... You stayed with me through all of the bad times, loved me and cared for me... You even helped me get away... I Love you...  Bohwa unnie, thank you for being a part of our family... I don't want to imagine how life would be if you didn't join this family... Keun-Appa, Keun-Umma, thank you for taking care of me like I was your real daughter instead of your neice. You are the must have parents of the year... Now I understand why it was so hard for Sehun oppa to leave home with awesome parents like you two. Don't worry about me... I'll be up here with Gomo. Sehun oppa, I love you. Thank you for introducing me to EXO when I was younger and I'm sorry if I was an annoying cousin to deal with. Thank you all for being with me through the years and I'll miss all of you. If I see any of you crying, I will not be happy. I'll watch you from up here and Gomo and I will help you guys as much as we can. Thank You! I love you all!!! Bye!!!
                                                       - Your crazy family member, Oh ~~~~~~.
P.S: Call Mother and Father and tell them that I'm gone.

          After they read the letter that ~~~~~~ left, tears were streaming down their faces. *We all love you ~~~~~~. Please be happy.* Jungkyu read the last comment and hesitantly called his parents.

------------------------------

          When ~~~~~~'s parents received the news about her death, her mother cried her heart out as her father tried to calm her down. *Our baby is gone... Forever.* Then they remembered the letter. They quickly ran into their room and started to read it...

Dear Omoni and Abeoji,
                  if you are reading this letter, that means that I've already left this world. Even though you weren't the best parents... I still respect you all as parents, but right now, I don't think you have the right to be crying. I tried to understand you both, until you went overboard with the marriage. You two should stop thinking about money and start thinking about family. Family should come first. Now that I'm gone, you should pay more attention to Oppa and let him make his own choices. As for Keun-Appa and Keun-Umma, You should respect them, as well. He is your older brother, Appa... I'll be watching both of you from above so make sure you promise me that you will pay attention to the family. Goodbye...
                        -Your Only Daughter, Oh ~~~~~~.

          *We'll try to keep our promise. Watch over us and we regret everything... We're sorry ~~~~~~.*

------------------------------

          Back at the funeral home, there was still one more letter that had to be opened... It was the special blue one that had the name Jung Daehyun on the front of the envelope. He opened it up cautiously and read it slowly.

Dear Daehyun Oppa,
                I guess you're wondering about how I wrote these notes without you knowing... Hehe... When you left me alone to go get thing or to go to the bathroom, I wrote in the notepad that I hid under my pillow. I didn't want you to find them and read them... Hehe... Anyways... I hope you're okay and please be happy... Move on... Don't feel guilty and just date girls freely, But when you come up here, you're mine. <3  Haha... I love you and I Don't want anything bad to happen to you. My life would be so empty if it wasn't for you and the other BAP oppas... I remember when I first ran into all of you. You always had the mask on and you never talked to anyone. You seemed like a cold-hearted person at first, but now you're not... You changed for the better...You are the best boyfriend in the world and I want you to be happy. Never stop smiling Daehyun oppa. Your smile is what made me smile everyday when I woke up... I don't want you to become a sad and depressed boy... I believe that it was fate that brought me to you, Oppa. You were my reason to wake up every morning when I was too tired and in too much pain. You made all of my pain, physical and emotional, go away. Thank you for staying by my side through thick and thin... I will never forget you and we'll meet eachother again in heaven... I love you and never forget that...
                                              -Your Runaway Girl, Oh ~~~~~~.

          After Daehyun read the letter, a tear slipped out of his eye. *I Love you Oh ~~~~~~. You're my only one and you definitely are my runaway girl. Thank you for all of the happiness you gave me and I'll see you again soon.*

-------------------------------

 Thank you for reading...I hope I did a good job on the ending... Thank You!!! 

 Comments are loved!!!