Deja Vu

The Runaway Girl

          Once both your feet felt the pavement of the rooftop, you saw Ya El talking to 2 people that looked oddly familiar. Then Ya El spotted you. "You're still a good listener... Good Girl," Ya El said with smirk spread across her face. Then the other 2 people turned around. It was Hana Reum Song Lee and Ara... Then you saw something under the bench of the rooftop and everything came back to you... it was a major deja vu moment. They were gonna do the same thing that they did 2 years ago... Bombard you with eggs and flour. "W-why do you w-want to g-get revenge on m-me this time, Unnie," you asked while studdering. "Oh, ~~~~~~-ah, you always know what you're expecting... The reason is simple... I still have a grudge on you because of Hyukmin Oppa, you got us kicked out of Angel ISD and you took over my place as queenka," She said with a devious voice.

          "But the last one doesn't make sense... You're the queenka here. Why do you want revenge for taking your place," You asked while backing away slowly and ended up being cornered between your unnies and the cement wall. "I had ALOT more fans there than here. The boys there had the guts to come near me, but here, they all hide behind lockers and admire me from afar while placing things in my locker secretly," She said with an arrogant voice. Then you felt something cold come in contact with your stomach. When you looked to see what it was, you saw the egg yoke sliding down your uniform and the shell smashed on the floor. When you looked up to see who it was, you felt the heaviness of flour splat on your face. Then all of your unnies started to attack you. First it was eggs and flour and when they ran out, they started to throw kicks and punches. After about 20 minutes, they finally seized. "You better watch out, ~~~~~~-ah. You don't know whats coming your way," Ya El unnie said as she walked away and strutted towards the door. You just sat there and cried your eyes out.

          After crying for about 10 minutes, you checked the time. You noticed that it was the middle of class and you wouldn't be able to go in looking like that, so you texted Bo Hwa and told her that you weren't going to attend class for the rest of the day. Then you remembered that you had Himchan's number so you called him. The university had a longer break, so he answered immediately. "O-oppa, I n-need you right n-now," You said between sobs. " ~~~~~~-ah, where are you??? I'll be there with Yong Guk immidiately," He said with concern noticable in his voice. You told him that you were on the rooftop, and after 5 minutes he was already there with Yong Guk by his side. Then he ran up to you and hugged you tightly as he told Yong Guk to get the others and bring them up there while you snuggled into his chest and cried more.

          When the other members came, they all sprinted up to you and stared at you with worried looks. Daehyun was the most concerned, but his eyes were mixed with jealousy as well. He wanted to be the one holding you close and comforting you, but it was Himchan instead. After about 10 more minutes of crying, you finally broke contact with Himchan and started to calm down. "~~~~~~-ah, tell us what happened," Jongup said with a calm tone. Then you started to explain while staring at the floor, not wanting to meet eyes with them. After explaining, you felt another person hold you closely. It was Yong Guk this time. You glanced over Yong Guk's shoulder to see everyone's expressions to find that they all looked worried and Daehyun looked kinda mad but was still concerned. "~~~~~~-ah, How about we just excuse ourselves from school for the rest of the day and get you cleaned up," Yong Guk said with care. You just nodded into his shoulder in agreement. Then you all went home, got you cleaned up and chilled for the rest of the day.

(After dinner)

After dinner, you went to your room and stayed there for the rest of the night. When your door was closed shut, the boys all gathered in the living room and came up with a plan. " Okay... Here's the plan. AT LEAST ONE of us has to be by ~~~~~~'s side the whole time and we can't leave her home alone.  Deal," Yong Guk said while putting his hand in the middle and everyone joined. Then they did their chant and vowed never to leave you alone again. * I will never let you get hurt again, ~~~~~~-ah... Never.* Daehyun thought with confidence.

~~~~~~~~~~

No Silent Readers~!!! I need feedback! ^_^