Replaced???

The Runaway Girl

(The School Garden)

 

           You, Suho, and Baekhyun arrived in the garden, all of you started eating and talking about all of the good times that you've had together. Then Kai asked a question out of no where. "Why are you always with the Kingkas? Did you replace us with this so called B.A.P or something," Kai asked suspecting you to say what he wanted to hear. "Maybe~," You said in a mocking tone. "WHAT?!?!," All of the EXO-K members yelled with shocked expressions. "Haha, I'm just kidding. You guys are the best oppas in the world. No one can replace you. Not even EXO-M Oppa-deul," You said while smiling as they nodded and smiled back.

          "Where are the EXO-M Oppas??? Did they go back to China," You asked curiously. "Yeah. Kris, Lay, Luhan and Tao went to finish their studies while Minseok and Jongdae went to visit their families. They're coming back soon, so you'll be able to meet them. Especially your Beloved Lay," Chanyeol said while starting to tease you with D.O. Yes, you used to like Lay, but when you found out his real player personality, you realized that you only liked him like a brother, but now EXO-K always teases you about it because you told them about your feelings for him.

         After all of the teasing and laughing, you, Kai and Sehun said goodbye and walked back to the highschool as the others walked towards the university. "Bye ~~~~~~-ah! Love you," the university EXO-K members yelled while walking away. "Love you oppas, too," You yelled back while walking away with Kai and Sehun, holding their hands. Yes, you guys always say that you love eachother. You only said it in a friendly way though, nothing more,nothing less. You guys always hold hands, too. It's just a natural thing that ya'll have been doing for over 10 years. When you walked into the front door, everyone started to talk about you again.

               "She's still with those nerds. She's even holding hands with them too. Ewww."

               "Why do they like her. There's nothing special about her or about them."

               "She's such a . She has two guys by her side and she's always around B.A.P. This needs a life."

          After Kai and Sehun heard the other girls talking about you like that, they started to get frustrated. Then they started to let go of your hands but after they did, you held onto their wrist and gave them a don't-leave-me-here look. They both heaved heavy sighs as Sehun put his around your shoulder and Kai grabbed your hand again. Then you proceeded to walk towards the class.

          When you got there the girls were scoffing and glaring at you. "Bye ~~~~~~-ah! Love you," Kai said and kissed your forehead. "No!!! Don't kiss my ~~~~~~," Sehun said while rubbing the place that Kai kissed. "Bye ~~~~~~ah!!! I Lub yoooh," Sehun said while kissing the place where Kai kissed you. "There! Now your forehead is Kim Jongin free," Sehun said satisfied. "Yah! Oh Sehun, you have no right to talk to your hyung like that," Kai said with a pout, trying to act cute. "~~~~~~-ah, Go to class. We'll be leaving now. Luv you," they said as they started to walk down the hall. "Bye Oppa-deul! Luv yooh too," You said and walked into the class.

          "Did you have a nice lunch with your oppas, ~~~~~~-ah," Bo hwa asked when you walked into the class. "Yes I did. Thank you Un- I mean Seonsaengnim," You said, fixing your mistake. "You're welcome ~~~~~~," She said with a smile as you started to walk to your desk where Zelo was staring at you. "What was that whole scene by the door about and why did you tell them that you loved them," He asked you suspiciously. "I'll tell you at home," You whispered back so no one could here your conversation. Then your afternoon classes started and everyone settled down. During class, Bohwa received a text and her smile was replaced with a thin line. "~~~~~~-ah, See me after class," She said while resuming class with no emotion.

 (After Class) 

           After class you told Zelo to go outside and wait while you talk to Bohwa. "Unnie, Is everything okay," You asked cautiously. "~~~~~~-ah, Your brother said that they're gonna start tracking your phone down. You need to get rid of it and your brother said that he's changing your name again. He said that your name with a different surname is really obvious," She said in a serious tone.

          "How do I change my name? Everyone at this school already knows me as Park ~~~~~~. And how do I get rid of my phone? Do I just smash it with a hammer," You asked grimly. "For the phone, give it to Sehun. He knows what to do with it. Your brother already texted him and told him what to do. And for the name issue, you're gonna be a new student again on Monday. Don't wear the glasses and your name's gonna be Lee Haejin from now on, so it won't sound anything like Oh/Park ~~~~~~," she said assuringly. *Oh Joy. Another first day of school.* You thought while rolling your eyes.

          "You can go now. Everyone's probably waiting for you outside," She said while eyeing the door. "Bye Unnie," you said as you turned around. When you walked out the front door, you were attacked by Sehun hugging you. Kai then came over and tried to pry his arms off of you. "No!!! My ~~~~~~," He said while he secured his arms around your waist. "Umm Oppas, A little help here," You said to the EXO-K members that were standing there laughing at the sight. "Okay Maknaes. Leave our baby alone," Suho said while Baekhyun and Chanyeol were pulling them off you. After having a little talk with them, you heard voices calling your name.

          "~~~~~~-ah," The B.A.P. members said while running over to you. "Hi Oppas. How were your days," You said while smiling widely. "Boring without you," Himchan said in a greasy voice, earning a smack in the head from Yongguk. "Let's go home," Youngjae said while walking up to you. "Ummm Okay. Bye oppas," You said while walking over to B.A.P.

          "Wait! Sehun oppa," you said as you turned around. He gave you a look. "Have fun," you said while tossing your phone at him. "Wait ~~~~~~-ah. Do you have time tomorrow? I'm supposed to get you a new phone after I destroy this," Sehun said while examining your phone. "Yeah oppa. I have a lot of time," You answered calmly. "Okay. I'll pick you up at twelve tomorrow. You're staying with B.A.P, right," He asked as you just nodded. "Okay. Bye. Love you," He said while making a cheesy heart sign with his hands as the other members copied him.

          "Bye Oppas! Love you too,"You said while walking away with B.A.P. "When we get home, you've got a lot of explaining to do, Oh ~~~~~~," Yongguk said while putting his arm around your shoulder as you all walked home. *How Fun.* You thought as you rolled your eyes.