My Runaway Girl... (Happy Ending Final)

The Runaway Girl

(Daehyun's POV)

         November 24,2013. The date that I've been waiting for for a year. The date that indicated that ~~~~~~ was gonna come back to me soon. For the past year, the only way I came in contact with her was through e-mail and I didn't get to hear her voice AT ALL! Right now, I just want my baby to magically appear infront of me. Today, I did my usual routine and got ready for school. I washed up, got dressed, slipped my ring onto my finger, exited the house, and walked down the sidewalk with the other BAP members.

          Over the past year, alot of things happened. Jongup, Youngjae and I graduated from TS High and started to go to TS University, leaving Zelo at the highschool all by himself. I also got a job at Oh Manufacturing Corperation, which was no longer run by ~~~~~~'s parents. The company now belongs to Jungkyu hyung and he gladly offered me a job as his assistant, but I don't really do much. All I do really is copy papers and run arrands for him. The rest of the time, I'm using the company laptop to talk to my girl, but Hyung doesn't mind. Sometimes, he even joins me. Anyways, when we all got to TS, we all went to our seperate classrooms, but I noticed that all of the members were acting really weirdly. The members were all keeping their distance from me. I just ignored the fact and made my way to class.

(Nobody's POV)

           You were in Incheon International airport, trying to hail a taxi. When you finally got one, you got in the cab and told the driver to go to your new apartment. When you arrived at your new apartment, you got out of the taxi and walked towards the elevator while dragging your luggage behind you. After entering your new apartment, you quickly unpacked your things and got ready to go to a very special place. After getting ready, you walked out of your apartment building and called for a cab. After getting into the taxi, you told the driver the address and waited patiantly by playing around with the ring on your finger. *I'll see you soon, oppa.*

(Daehyun's POV)

         When class was over, I grabbed a cab and went to OMC. When I arrived at the top floor where Jungkyu Hyung's office was, everyone, including EXO and my fellow members were crowding around something, or should I say someone. I just walked over to my desk and logged into my laptop. When the laughter and giggles died down, I heard a familiar giggle and footsteps walking towards my desk. I didn't look up and and asked what the person needed.  "I need you." I heard the voice say. "I'm sorry, but I have a gir;-" I looked up to meet eyes with the person, I stopped talking and gasped at the sight infront of me.

          "Oh ~~~~~~." "Oppa! I Missed You Soooo Much!" She said happily. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming back, and everyone else knew except for me." I said, still stunned by the fact that she didn't change at all and still maintained her petite figure. "I wanted to surprise you, silly." She said happily. Then I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. "Don't ever leave me again." I said while tightening my grip on her. She giggled and tightened her grip, too. "I won't because I'm yours." She said while stealing a kiss from me. Then that kiss became a passionate one and I wanted it to last for ever.

(Your pov)

          When I got out of the taxi, a building that I was very familiar with was staring at me. *I'm glad to be back.* I said while walking through the front doors. While I was walking towards the elevator, everyone recognized me and bowed at me as kept walking and bowed back at them. When I got into the elevator, I called all of my family members, the EXO oppas and BAP Oppas to inform them that I was on my way up. I told all of them, except for Daehyun oppa, that I was coming back and I told them to meet me in the waiting area by 4:00, knowing that Daehyun oppa wasn't gonna be at work until 4:15 (According to Jungkyu oppa).

          When I arrived at the top floor, the first thing that happened was Sehun oppa attacking me as usual. "~~~~~~! I Missed you!" he said while lifting me up. I giggled and he put me down. I looked over to my panda oppa, only to see him pouting that he lost to Sehun again. *This is just like old times.* I thought as I ran up to Tao and attacked him. "I missed you oppa." "I missed you too, mei-mei!" He said while he lifted me into the air.  When I was put back on the floor, I talked with everyone and asked them how everything was. We laughed and talked until I heard the elevator doors open. When I looked over to see who it was, Daehyun oppa was looking over at the group with a confused look on his face. He just ignored it and walked over to his desk. We continued to talk for a little until our laughter died down. Then I walked up to Daehyun's desk.

          "Do you need anything?" He asked me. I giggled and answered back. "I need you." "I'm sorry, but I have a girl-" He stopped talking and looked at me, shocked that I was standing right infront of him. We talked until I landed my lips on his. We shared a passionate kiss until we broke apart when we heard Kai yelling at us. "Get a room!" He said, earning a smack in the head from Jungkyu oppa. "Leave the couple alone, Kim Jongin. Daehyun, you have the rest of the day off. Go and have fun with my sister." He said with a smile. "Thanks Hyung." With that, Daehyun and I left the company and hopped into a taxi.

(Daehyun POV)

          After ~~~~~~ and I hopped into a taxi, I whispered to the driver to go to Namsan Tower. When we got there, ~~~~~~ was sleeping on my shoulder. I shook her awake and kissed her cheek. when she got up, she was really confused on where we were. "Oppa, Why are we at Namsan Tower?" She asked me. "We're gonna put up new locks, but we have to look for our old ones first and take them off." I said with a smile across my face. "How?" She asked me. "I carry around our keys all of the time." I told her with a wink and walked off with her trailing behind me. When she caught up to me she backhugged me, tightly. I then turned around and picked her up bridal style and ran up the hill. When we got up there I put her down and grabbed her hand, proceding to go to the lock fence. When we got there, ~~~~~~ was amazed by how many more locks were on the fence than last year. "How are we gonna find our locks now?" She asked me still stunned by the sight. I chuckled and squeezed her hand. "Lets go and get new locks first. Then we'll start hunting." I said while walking towards the gift shop.

         After we got new locks and wrote on them, we went hunting for our old ones. When we found them, we took ours down and kept the other members' locks hooked together. Then we added ours and happily went to call a taxi. After we called for a taxi, I asked the driver to take us to the Han river. When we got there, I left ~~~~~~, saying that I was going to the bathroom.

(Your POV)

         After Daehyun left to go to the bathroom, I waited for him by sitting on a bench near the water. After waiting for about 30 minutes, Daehyun oppa didn't come back. *Where did he go?* I looked around until I saw a little boy running towards me. "Noona, can you come with me? I can't find my hyung." he asked with a pout. I smiled and nodded at the little boy and followed him to find his brother. When we were about 5 minutes away, the boy said that he found his hyung and ran away. I was really confused and just started to turn around until I saw a red carpet infront of me with a note taped to the side that said "~~~~~~-ah, walk down the carpet." I did as the note said and walked down to the end. Then I saw an arch that had a bunch of hearts and roses all over it.

          While I was distracted with the arch infront of me, I felt arms come around my waist. "~~~~~~-ah, I love you!" The voice said. When I turned around, I saw Daehyun oppa looking straight into my eyes. Then he got down on one knee. "Oh ~~~~~~, I love you and will love you for the rest of my life. Will you be my wife?" He said while holding onto my hand. Happy tears trailed down my face as I nodded. He quickly removed my ring and replaced it with a better and more refined one. "I love you oppa." I said as he got up and hugged me. "I love you, too, baby." With that, we kissed and it felt like we were the only ones in this world.


 Thank you for reading!!! I'm sorry that I didn't post yesterday... It was my birthday and I was really busy...

 I hope all of you enjoyed it and I hope you read my other stories as well. I will post my new story up pretty soon, so please check it out when it does get posted and please comment! THANK YOU PEOPLE!!!