Your Past Pt. 1

The Runaway Girl

          After about 10 minutes, you all walked into the front door of the house. " Okay. Everyone go wash up and comeback down here to the living room... That means you too, Daehyun. Don't just stay in your room all night," Yong Guk said as a warning. All the boys started to walk up the stairs and into their respected rooms. When you walked into your room you went into your bathroom and had a nice warm shower. When you came out, you put on a cute shirt and shorts and walked out of your room and towards the stairs.

          When you walked into the living room, all of the B.A.P. members were sitting on the floor,except for Daehyun. He was sitting on the couch, listening to music while giving the people on the floor an annoyed look. Then you tapped on Yong Guk's shoulder and he turned around. " Oh... ~~~~~~ you came down. Sit here," he said as he made room next to him. You smile at Yong Guk and sat in between him and Jongup.

          " Okay ~~~~~~-ah... It's 5:00 right now... How much time do you think you'll need??? I don't care how long this is gonna take. I just want to know... And don't worry about dinner... We got that covered... We can just order pizza around 7:00 and eat that instead so its fine," Youngjae said with a smile on his face. You just smiled back cutely. " I think an hour is enough time for me to explain, so you guys don't have to give me more than that." "Okay, ~~~~~~-ah. You may begin to talk about the disgusting Moon Ya El," Zelo said, trying to make you laugh. " Okay... I'll start my story."

 (This next part is mainly you talking so if the dialog is a differant color it's one of the boys interupting you and or asking you a question) 

 ( I'm gonna use their bunny colors if they interupt because it would take up too much space if I kept putting "Youngjae said" or "Jongup said" Unless they talked in a certain way.) 

 (I'm not gonna put quotation marks unless its dialog where you are talking to other people in your flashback or when B.A.P is talking) 
 

Your P.O.V ( Flashback)

          It was 4 years ago... When I was 12. It was the first day at Angel Junior High and I didn't know where to go. I was trying to find my classroom, but I ended up going into the 9th grade hall instead of the 7th grade hall. While walking around hectically, I ended up running into Ya El unnie. She was the queenka at the time but she was walking around without her group because she wanted some alone time. I told her that I was sorry and asked her how to get to my classroom. She was really nice to me and when we got there, she told me that I was really cute and that she wanted to take me in as her Hoobae (underclassman). When class ended, I walked into the cafeteria, where she called me over and I sat infront of her with my lunch in hand.

          Then she started to introduce her group of friends that were also queenkas at the time. "This is Hana Reum Song Lee, just call her Areum SongLee. And this is Yoon Ara. Since we're all older than you call us Unnie." When she finished talking, I noticed that there was an empty seat next to her. "Whose the empty seat for," I asked politely. "It's for her boyfriend, Hyukmin," Ara unnie said with sarcasm in her voice. While I was eating, I heard a male voice. When I looked up, I saw a lean boy sitting in the chair infront of me.

(Ya El and Hyuk Min)

(Hana Reum Song Lee)

(Yoon Ara)

          "Hi, sweetheart," He said before pecking Ya El unnie on the cheek. Then he continued to greet people. "Hi SongLee. Hi Ara. Oh, You have a new friend, Sweetheart. Hi. I'm Kang Hyuk Min, but you can call me Hyuk Min oppa or Gangoo Oppa. And who might you be, cute girl?" He asked me with some affection noticable in his voice." Hi, I'm Oh ~~~~~~. Nice to meet you, Hyuk Min oppa," I told him with a smile. Then he spoke again. " Well, ~~~~~~-ah. I hope we can be good friends," He said happily. I just gave him an understanding smile and went back to eating.

          While eating, I kept feeling someone staring at me. When I looked up, I met eyes with Hyukmin oppa and gave him a shy smile. He just smiled back and pretended like he didn't do anything. Lunch was kinda awkward, but after lunch it kinda got better. After a couple of weeks, me and Hyuk Min oppa got closer and hung out with eachother alot without Ya El unnie. Then One day, Everything changed.