New Student AGAIN

The Runaway Girl

          The next day was Monday, meaning that you had to become a new student again with a TOTALLY different name. You woke quickly and quietly, trying not to wake Daehyun up, but failed. Once you got his arms off your waist, he grabbed you again and held you ALOT tighter than before. "5 more minutes," He said while snuggling into your hair. "Oppa, I have to go and get ready for school and I have to cook breakfast," You said while trying to pull away from his grip. "Let them starve," He said with a pout. "That's mean," You said while slapping him playfully. Then you grabbed your phone, walked out the door and downstairs to the kitchen.

         While you cooked breakfast, your phone started to ring and you quickly answered it. "Hello". "~~~~~~... Or should I call you Lee Haejin now... Hehe... Anyways It's me, Jungkyu oppa. I just wanted to tell you to wear your uniform and make sure you take off your old name badge. When you get to school, make sure you go to the office. Bohwa will be there waiting for you. OH! And don't go to school with B.A.P. Sehun and the others are gonna pick you up. Okay I have to go. Bye Dongsaeng," Your brother said in the speed of light and hung up. It was a good thing that you were used to people talking fast, considering that Baekhyun talks ALOT faster than that when he's hyper.

         When you were done cooking, you went back upstairs and woke everyone up. The last person you went to wake up was Daehyun. You walked into your room, to find that the bed was made and that Daehyun was missing. You went into his room and looked around, but it was also empty. You were about to leave, until a pair of arms wrapped your waist. "Don't leave me," Daehyun said while tightening his grip. "Let go of me," You whined. "I'll let go if you give me a good morning kiss. "Daehyun said while puckering his lips. You quickly kissed him and ran away. "Get ready and go downstairs to eat," You yelled while you were halfway down the hall and ran into your room to get ready.

         When you were about to go downstairs, you heard the bell ring. You quickly slung your backpack over your shoulder and ran to the door. When you opened it, you saw all 12 nerdy looking boys standing in the doorway. "HI MS.LEE HAEJIN!!!," Sehun said really enthusiastically. "Hi... Umm... Kris oppa, Why are you guys going to school? Didn't you guys just finish school," You asked with a really confused look on your face. Kris chuckled at your confusion and started to explain. "Well, we wanted to graduate and get our degrees quicker, so we're gonna go to school with you guys," He said with a gummy smile that reminded you of Yongguk.

 

          Then you started to giggle a little as the others gave you a weird look. "Why are you laughing," Tao asked curiously. "Nothing," You said and they just looked away. "Oppas, I'm leaving. I'll see you guys later," You said while slipping your shoes on. "WAIT," They all said while walking to the front door. "Have a good first day of school, Lee Haejin," Yongguk said while patting your head. "Does anyone else have anything else to say before she leaves," Yongguk asked. Daehyun started to get closer to you. "Step away from her Daehyun. No PDA," Yongguk said while pulling Daehyun away. "NO," Daehyun said while he was dragged back into the kitchen. "Bye oppas," You said and walked away with EXO.

          "Umm... What was that all about," D.O asked with his infamous wide eyed, confused expression. "Don't worry about it Kyungsoo oppa. He's been obsessed with skinship all weekend," You said acting natural. "WHAT," All of the members of EXO shouted while they stared at you with huge eyes that looked like they were going to pop out of their faces. You just walked infront of them and pretended like nothing happened.

          "Does that mean that Mei Mei has a boyfriend," Tao said, still in shock. You heard what he said and turned around to stare at all of the boys. "Yes Oppas. That means that I have a boyfriend, so no more skinship with me," You annouced and continued to walk to school. All of the boys continued to walk while eyeing Baekhyun to see if he was okay. Baekhyun just smiled a fake smile to convince them all that he was okay, but they all knew that he was hurting on the inside. *I'm happy for you ~~~~~~. I really am. I hope your boyfriend won't hurt you and will love you the way that I loved you.*

         When you walked into school, you and the EXO-M oppas said goodbye to the EXO-K members and walked into the admin. building. (The building tends for the HS and University) When you walked into the office. you saw Bohwa there and greeted her with a bow, trying to act formal infront of all of the staff members. Bohwa greeted all of you and got you all prepared for class. When you all were ready, you said goodbye to your oppas and walked to the highschool with your sister-in-law. While walking down the halls with Bohwa, boys were whistling and trying to get your attention while the girls looked at you with envy. Then the bell rang and everyone went into class. Everything felt like deja vu to you. You walked in, introduced your self as Lee Haejin and sat down next to Zelo. Everyone stared at you weirdly and started to whisper amongst themselves.

"Isn't that the nerds seat???"

"Where's that geek that usually sits next to oppa???"

"At least that freak isn't sitting next to him."

         Then Bohwa turned around faced the students and started to stare at them oddly. "Is there a problem, class," She asked with a serious tone that she rarely uses. "Seonsaengnim, where's that nerdy girl that always sits next to Zelo? Why is the new girl sitting in her spot," A girl asked with a disgusted look on her face. "Well Bomi, that 'so called nerd', Park ~~~~~~, moved to Busan. Please be nice to your fellow classmates and no name calling," Bohwa said with a sturn voice and turned back to the board to write down the class assignments. Right after Bohwa stated her statement, all of the girls in the class let out sighs of relief at the thought about you 'leaving' and continued to talk amongst themselves. You just sat there and conversed with Zelo.

          When class was over you walked out the door and felt someone wrapped their arms around your waist. You slowly turned around to face the person. "Jagiya, Let's eat lunch," Daehyun said with a grin on his face. The guys in the hall glared at Daehyun while the girls stared at you and him because A: They were jealous of you or B: They were surprised to see Daehyun without his mask and ACTUALLY talking. "Oppa, I'm gonna eat lunch with my oppas. You should go and eat lunch with the other BAP members. I'll see you at home okay," You said while looking at the floor trying to avoid the stares and glares you and Daehyun were getting. He noticed how uncomfortable you were and lifted your head up. "Okay Jagiya. I Love you," He said, gave you a kiss and ran down the hall. You smiled like an idiot, grabbed your lunchbox from your locker and walked out into the garden.

~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ:

Hi everyone. I'm sorry for not updating like I promised. I started my sophomore year and it was crazy!!! I have a feeling that this story is gonna end soon(Not too soon though)... But if you want me to drag it out a little more, I'll try to (But I'm not making any promises)... If you do want me to try and drag it out, comment and tell me what you want more of (Ex: More Daehyun fluff/ exo moments) anywho... Thank you for reading... I love you guys!!!