Dropping the News

The Runaway Girl

The picture above is your mansion ;)

~~~~~

          "WHAT?!?!" You shouted as you stood up.

          " You're getting married and I'm not letting you have a say in this because I know you're gonna disagree," your father told you in a very calm tone.

     You couldn't believe what you were hearing. An arranged marriage at the age of 16??? What kind of a family would allow this to happen??? Apparently yours. It's built on greed. Your parents only care about money and business. That's all they ever talk about. They don't even care about their children's happiness AT ALL.

     The same thing happened to your brother 4 years ago, but he only agreed to the marriage because he was trying to be a loyal son and didn't want bad rumors to spread around. He wasn't doing it for your parents,though. He was doing it because he didn't want you to be affected by bankruptcy. Now that Oh Manufacturing Corp. is the #2 best company in Asia, your parents what to merge with Lee Trading Co., the company in the #1 slot. That's what led to the horrid idea of you getting married to Lee Byunghun, otherwise known as L.Joe, the coldhearted, full-of-himself kingka of Angel High.

     After about 2 minutes of standing there, you stormed off to your room as tears streamed down your face non-stop. You started to sob when you went in and soon after, you were sitting on your bed, bawling. Then you heard a light knock on your door.

          "Who is it and what do you want," you said grumpily.

          " ~~~~~ -ah, it's me, Oppa. Can we talk?" Jung Kyu said softly from behind the door. You pulled the door open and quickly swung your arms around his neck. You started to cry in his arms as he helped you towards your bed. While crying, Jung Kyu was patting your back, trying to comfort you by whispering things in your ear like "everything's gonna be alright and "don't cry. Oppa has a plan".

     After hearing the last part, you stopped crying and gave him a confused look.

          "Huh??? Can you say the last part again, Oppa?"

          "I have a plan but your gonna have to trust me," he said as he winked at you.