Hospital

The Runaway Girl

         After about 6 hours in the operating room, the doctor finally came out and talked to Jungkyu. "Is Oh ~~~~~~'s guardian present," He asked with a worried expression on his face. "I'm her brother. Is everything okay? She's fine,right? Please let her be fine doctor," Jungkyu begged the doctor. "Well I don't know how to tell you this... I'm sorry but your sister has a few broken ribs, a broken arm and a lot of stitches... We also discovered something... Is there anyone in your family that has cancer," the doctor asked with concern. "Yes. My aunt passed away a few years ago with it. Why do you ask," Jungkyu asked with a confused look. "I'm sorry, but your sister has developed it and she only has 3 more months," The doctor patted Jungkyu on the back and walked away with the nurses.

        Everyone was silent. Then everyone heard sobbing coming from the other side of the room. "Daehyun, get up," Yongguk said in a quiet voice. "No. The love of my life will be gone in 3 months and I can't do anything about it. Do you know how this feels, Hyung," He said as he sat on the floor with his back on the wall and tears streaming down his face. Even your brother pitied him. "Guys, I think that we should go and see ~~~~~~," Jungkyu said while walking towards the elevator. Everyone nodded and trailed him from behind. When they arrived in your room, you were lying on the bed, resting peacefully, like nothing bad would happen in the world.

         Everyone walked in cautiously as Jungkyu sat next to your bed. When you heard the squeeking of the rolly chair next to you, your eyes fluttered open. "~~~~~~-ah, you're awake!" Your brother said while he gripped on to your hand. You just nodded and stayed silent. "YongGuk, get the doctor." he said while his eyes stared straight at you. YongGuk ran out and informed the nurses and doctors that you've woken up and escorted them into your ward. Then the doctor started to examine you. "Miss Oh, do you feel okay?" he asked.  You tried to say yes but your words wouldn't come out. "Can you try and say something." You tried to say words, but nothing came out. It just looked like you were mouthing something. *Why can't I talk?* "Mr. Oh, can I see you in the hall for a moment?" The doctor asked. Your brother nodded and followed him out. You just sat there and overheard his conversation. "Your sister's accident has caused her to become a mute, and she will not be able to talk for her last 3 months. I'm sorry mr. Oh. Please be prepared for her to leave this world soon." He said cautiously. You over heard them and became really confused. *What do they mean by "Last 3 months? Am I going somewhere?* When your brother came back in you stared at him with a confused look. You grabbed a pen and a notepad that was on the bedside table and started to write.

Oppa, What did the doctor mean by "Last 3 months"?

         Your brother stared at you and started to tear up. "~~~~~~-ah, You're no longer gonna be here after 3 months. You'll be in Heaven." You stared at him in shock and started to furiously scribble down on your notepad.

Why??? How???

          "You know how Gomo died a few years ago because of the cancer?" JungKyu asked carefully. You nodded. "Well, the doctor said that you have it and it can't be cured." He said as he finally broke down and pulled you into a hug. You started to cry into his chest and embraced him tightly. Daehyun couldn't bear to see you like that, so he slipped out of the ward quietly and let his tears fall freely. *~~~~~~-ah I'm sorry I can't do anything for you, but I'll make the next few months the best months of your life.* When he walked back into the room, you were already resting in bed. "Let's go out and visit her again in the morning. It's been a rough day for her, but it's gonna get worse as the days go by." Jungkyu whispered while leading everyone out. "Hyung, can I stay by ~~~~~~'s side tonight? I want to take care of her." Daehyun asked while he looking down at the floor. "Sure Daehyun. You can stay. Just don't bother her and help her as much as possible." Your brother said while giving him a pat on the shoulder and left. Then Daehyun sat next to your bed and gripped onto your hand. *~~~~~~-ah, I love you and I'm gonna stay with you through the good, the bad and the ugly.*

~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait. There are still a couple of chapters left so don't be sad. Thank you for reading and I hope that you will stay with me for the last few chapters!