Changed Hair

The Runaway Girl

          The next day, you woke up later than you did the day before, so you rushed down the stairs and started to look for ingredients to make breakfast. When you were about to open the refrigerator, you saw a post-it note stuck on the door.

          After reading it, you grabbed the milk from inside the fridge, and a bowl and cereal from the pantry and started eating. After that, you went upstairs and started to get ready. When you were done, you walked out the door and started for the stairs. Then you realized something... You've never seen Daehyun's room before. It was the perfect time to check it out. Then you quietly walked up to his door and pushed it open. Then you stared in awe and looked around as if you landed on an unknown planet. You thought that his room would be filthy when you heard that he liked his privacy, but it was WAY nicer than the other members rooms in your opinion.

(Daehyun's room)

          After gazing around the room for 3 minutes, you headed for the door and walked out like nothing happened. You walked down the steps, fixed your glasses and grabbed the extra set of keys from the table. Then you laced up your shoes, locked the door and headed for school. When you walked into the gates of the school, everyone was staring at you weirdly and talking among eachother. You heard things like "what a nerd. She's so ugly. I don't understand why B.A.P. oppas like her so much" and "Didn't Ya El unnie try to teach her a lesson yesterday? Why is she here again". You just walked to your locker and put your things up quietly. When you were done, you walked into your classroom, sat in your assigned seat and put your head down, trying to take a power nap. When your eyes were about to close, you heard a bunch of people screaming and flinched up. Then you realized it was just fangirls and put your head back down.

          When your eyes were about to close again, you heard the seat next to you scoot out. Then you saw a pink haired guy sitting next to you, instead of a blondie. "I'm sorry, this is my friends seat," You said without staring at the person. Then the person turned around and smiled at you widely. "~~~~~~-Ah," He said. Then you realized it was Zelo and stared at him with wide eyes. "Zelo-yah, what did you do to your hair," You asked curiously. "This is why we left the house early. We when to get differant hair styles and colors. Why??? Don't you like it??? I like it. You should look at hyungs. The only one who kept the normal blonde hair was Youngjae hyung. He doesn't like change so he only cut his. We all look really cool though," He said gleefully. You just nodded understandingly and turned back to the front of the room. When the bell rang, the other students walked in and sat down. Most of them turned around and admired Zelo's sudden change. Then Bohwa walked in and class started.

          When the bell sounded for lunch, everyone walked out of the room and headed towards the cafeteria. " Zelo-yah, go to lunch first. I'll go there after I put my things away," You said nicely and Zelo just obeyed and did as he was told. When you went to your locker and put your things away, you heard someone calling your name. " Oh ~~~~~~". When You turned around, You saw Moon Ya El staring straight at you. "Yes Unnie," you replied obediently while giving her a scared look. "I have a present for you... I think it'll be quite a surprise for you. Come see me on the rooftop at 12:30... and if you don't come, I have another suprise coming your way," She said with a smirk spreading across her face as she walked away. Then you walked towards the cafeteria with a terrified expression and shaky knees.

          When you walked in, you pretended like nothing happened minutes before and walked over to the table where B.A.P was already sitting. When you sat down, you admired the sudden changes from the members. "~~~~~~-ah, what do you think about our new looks," Youngjae asked nicely. "You all look AMAZING," You said happily while gazing at each and everyone of them. Then you met eyes with Daehyun. You looked at eachother for quite a while. Then Daehyun looked away and stared out the window. * Daehyun Oppa looks really hott. Wait... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OH ~~~~~~.* You thought as you shook your head. Then you looked at the time and freaked out. "Oppas, I have to go. I'll talk to you later, afterschool. Bye," you said as you stood up. Then you felt some hold onto your wrist. "Wait, ~~~~~~-ah. give me your phone real quick," Himchan said. You just gave it to him quickly. Then he typed in his phone number quickly and handed your phone back. After getting your phone back in your rightful hands, you sprinted out the door and towards the stairs to the rooftop. When you arrived at the stairs. you trudged up nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for not updating for 2 weeks... I hope you will all forgive me... I'll update again tomorrow...
Anticipate the next chapter and NO SILENT READERS ^_^