The Encounter with Moon Ya El

The Runaway Girl

(Moon Ya El Above)

~~~~~~~~~

          " Ya El Unnie," You gasped as you turned around. "Long time no see Oh ~~~~~~. Are you here to take my Queenka spot here at TS, too? Ha. You're so pathetic, you know that ~~~~~~-ah. And what's with the glasses? If you needed to disguise yourself, you would need plastic surgery done everywhere," She said as she stared you down. Moon Ya El and her group used to be the queenkas at Angel High and University, but a 'certain incident' occured, making you become the new queenka.

          "Noona, you're scaring her. Can you leave? I'm wanna go eat lunch with ~~~~~~," Zelo said, trying to protect you and at the same time annoy Ya El. "~~~~~~-Ah," you turned around to see all of the other B.A.P. members down the hall, running towards you. "Now you have all of the kingkas clinging to you?? Ha. You really need a life ~~~~~~-Ah. I'm leaving now, but I'm watching you Oh ~~~~~~," Ya El said before walking off with her group.

          "~~~~~~-Ah, Are you okay," B.A.P asked you worriedly. "I'm fine oppas, don't worry," you reasured them. Then Himchan threw his arm around your shoulder and led you towards the cafeteria with the other members trailing behind you two. When you guys arrived, Himchan led you to a table and went to get your food while everyone else did the same except for Daehyun. "Oppa, aren't you going ot eat," you asked with a concerned tone. He just shook his head while fixing his mask and looked out the window with a blank face. When the other members came back, Himchan gave you your food and sat next to you. " I wanted to sit next to ~~~~~~," Zelo muttered under his breath earning a smack in the head from Jongup. Then everyone ate quietly.

          " ~~~~~~-ah, do you mind telling us about your relationship with Moon Ya El," Yong Guk asked, breaking the silence. "No, I don't mind, but its a long story so I'll tell you all at home. Is that okay?" you asked nicely. "Yeah that's fine. I just want to know," Yong Guk said in a brotherly way. Right after he said that, the bell rang, indicating that lunch was over and that you all had to go back to class. You bid goodbye to all and walked down the hall with Zelo.

          * It's gonna be such a long night, that I might end up losing my voice.*

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Everyone. Hehe ^__^. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry if it sounds boring. :(

I don't hate Moon Ya El,. She was just the first girl ulzzang that popped into my head. I'm Sorry Moon Ya El fans. Please forgive me :(

 No Silent Readers Please ^_^