Krazy Morning!!!

The Runaway Girl

          The next morning, you woke up with a smile on your face and a tired boyfriend smiling at you. After thinking back at last night, a blush started creeping on your face.

 (Last night) 

          After pulling away from the kiss, you told Daehyun goodnight and went to your room to wash up. When you came out of the bathroom with a simple t-shirt and shorts on, you walked back into your room and sat at your mirror to put lotion on. While you were doing that, you heard someone come in and sit on your bed. When you turned around to see who it was, you saw a bubbly Daehyun staring at you innocently. "Do you need something, Oppa," you asked nicely. "Umm... Can I sleep with you tonight, Girfriend," He said with a smile. You couldn't help but blush at the word 'Girlfriend' and nodded like a little kid. Then you both slipped under the covers, snuggled into eachother and fell into a deep slumber with smiles stretched across your faces.

 (End of Flashback) 

         Then you sat up and looked down at your lap, stealing quick glances at Daehyun for about a minute. Then Daehyun cupped your cheek to make you look at him. He was about to lean in and steal a kiss from you when suddenly, someone burst into the room. "~~~~~~-ah, I'm hungr-". Zelo was about to continue until he stopped while staring at the sight infront of him with wide eyes. "Well... This is ummm... awkward. I'm gonna go now," He said while backing away from the door and started to run down the stairs shouting. "Now I can get my morning kiss," Daehyun said while he leaned in and land a sweet kiss on your lips. While your lips were still on his, you heard a voice yell from the doorway. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE," Yongguk said while eyeing both of you. "Oppa/Hyung," You and Daehyun said at the same time. "You two, wash up and meet in the living room NOW," He said while leaving to go downstairs. Daehyun ran out of your room and into his room with a slam while you slammed your door closed and ran into the shower.

         When you walked downstairs, you saw Daehyun standing on one side of the room while the others were standing on the other and Yongguk was pacing back and forth in the middle. No one has ever seen Him this mad before. "~~~~~~-ah, Come here and stand next to Daehyun," Yongguk said while pointing at the space next to Daehyun. "When did you two start dating," He said, still pacing. "Last night," Daehyun said while looking down at the floor. "How did you guys start dating," He said while walking up to both of you. "O-oppa confessed to me," You said while doing the same thing as Daehyun.

          Then Yongguk suddenly wrapped his arms around the necks of the 2 of you and pulled you both in for a tight hug. "I'm Soo Happy for you guys," He said with a really happy tone. "Y-you're not m-mad," You said while stuttering like mad. "Of Course I'm not mad. I've known you guys liked eachother from the start," he said while letting go of you and Daehyun. You and Daehyun blushed and looked away from eachother. "Okay Everyone's allowed to go and do what they need to do. I'm going to see a couple of friends and won't be back until late. ~~~~~~-ah, Give me your new phone for a sec," Yongguk said while putting his hand out. You gave it to him and he quickly put his number in. "I'm leaving now. Bye dongsaengs. Be good," He said the last part while glancing at you and Daehyun.

          Once he left the house, Daehyun quickly wrapped his arms around your waist. "What do you want to do today, Girlfriend," He said while staring into your eyes. "Hey! No PDA infront of us," Himchan whined. Youngjae slapped him in the head and pulled him away while Jongup followed the two of them out. Zelo looked at the 2 of you and then quickly followed the other 3 into the kitchen. "How about we have a movie marathon in my room, Oppa," You said while giving his a breath-taking smile. He nodded yes and both of you stayed in your room all day, laughing, talking and cuddling together.

~~~~~~~~~~

 AWWW!!! They're Sooo cute! I wish I had a boyfriend like Daehyun!!! Thanks for reading!!! I hope you enjoyed this and I'll try and update a couple of times this week, since this is my last week of summer and I go back to school next monday o.O I Love Y'all!!!