Bacon Boy's Girlfriend

The Runaway Girl

          "Teen Top," Sehun said while pushing you to the other members behind him. Sehun thought of the solutions if things like this were to happen and all of the other EXO members knew what to do. "What do you want," He said in disgust. "So this is where you've been all this time after you gave up being the Kingkas at SM High," Chunji said jokingly. "Why would you give up being a kingka and come to a disgusting place like this? Oh I think I know why... It's because of Oh ~~~~~~. Where is your precious cousin anyways Oh Sehun? Is she the girl behind you," L.Joe asked while glaring at your cousin. "Why don't you show us all who the girl behind you is? We don't bite," Changjo said while Sehun started to tense up.

          "This girl happens to be my girlfriend, Lee Haejin," Baekhyun blurted out while he wrapped his arm around your waist. You just went along with it and wrapped your arms around his neck. "You actually remembered my name," You whispered into Baekhyun's ear as you tried to get comfortable in his arms. "Of course. Sehun wouldn't stop stressing the fact that you need to use a fake name," He whispered back as he tightened his grip on your waist.

          Then Ricky and Niel started to get closer to you. "Why does Bacon Boy's girlfriend look like my future wife then," L.joe said while pushing them out of the way. "Well, she's the closest I can get to having an amazing girl like ~~~~~~," Baekhyun said while staring staight into your eyes. You could feel the passion in his eyes. * ~~~~~~-ah, I've loved you from the very beginning. You were just so innocent to realize  how much I cared about you. When you said that you liked Lay a long time ago, it broke my heart, but I stayed strong for you. All I want is for you to be happy.* Baekhyun thought as his staring softened. *Wow. I never knew that Baekhyun oppa felt this way about me.* You thought as you stared at him. The truth is that all of the members knew that he liked you, but they kept it a secret because they didn't want to break the friendship between you and him.

         "Take Haejin home, Baekhyun. We'll take care of things here," Suho ordered, being the leader that he is. "Come on Haejin. Let's go," Baekhyun said while wrapping his arm around your shoulder while passing Teen Top as you buried your face in his chest, trying to hide your identity.

          When you two were infront of your house and out of Teen Top's sight, Baekhyun put his hand back to his side and stared at you awkwardly. "Oppa, was what you said back there true," You asked as you stared into his eyes with confusion. "Ummm... About that... Yes it's true, but I hope that doesn't ruin our friendship. I know you probably like one of those B.A.P guys so I won't stand in your way. We're still friends right," Baekhyun asked with caution. Then you suddenly wrapped your arms around his neck, which surprised him for a few seconds until he wrapped his arms around your waist cautiously. "Of course we're still friends oppa," You said while you tightened your arms around his neck.

          "Bye Oppa. Go back to your dorm safely! Love you," you yelled while running towards the front door as Baekhyun waved at your retreating figure. What you didn't know was the Daehyun saw everything from his window and jealousy was noticable in his eyes. *I can't deal with this anymore. I'm confessing to her NOW!* He thought as he fixed the mask around his mouth and walked out of his room.

          All of the other members were in their rooms and stayed there for the rest of the night so the house was quiet. When you walked into the house, the first thing you saw was a masked figure standing by the stairs. You were taken aback and started looking aimlessly for the switch. Then you saw the face and sighed in relief. "Gosh! You scared me Oppa. What are you doing down here? Were you waiting for me," You asked as you looked into his eyes with affection. He nodded and came over to you. Then he pulled down his mask and began to talk. "I Have to talk to you. Come with me," He said while grasping your wrist and pulling you up the stairs with him. *Why is Daehyun oppa like this? Did I make him mad? I Love him and I don't want to hurt him in anyway.* You thought as you followed him into his room.

         When you two were in his room, he sat on his bed and patted the space next to him. When you sat down next to him, you turned to look his way but was taken aback by how close you were to him. *I've never seen Oppa so close before. He's really handsome. Another reason for falling in love with him.* "~~~~~~-ah, close your eyes," Daehyun said while he pulled his mask off. You did as you were told and waited for something to happen. Then you felt something on your lips and your eyes shot right open. That was it! Jung Daehyun just stole your first kiss and you didn't have any feeling of regret in you. You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck, closed your eyes and kissed him back slowly as he placed his arms around your waist.

          After about a minute, he pulled back and stared into your eyes as he caressed your cheek. " Oh ~~~~~~, you are the only girl in the world who can make me go crazy. I love you... Will you be my girlfriend," He said as he your cheek gently. You nodded and pulled him in for another kiss, wishing for this moment to last forever.

~~~~~~~~~~

 Hey people... Sorry for updating so late... I put this chapter up during the bad AFF weekend, and it was erased. Here's the repost. I'll try to update the next chapter in a few days... Thank you people!!!