The Surprise

The Runaway Girl

          When you walked back into class with Zelo, you earned another round of death glares from the envious fans. When you sat in your seat and stared out the window, Bo Hwa came in and started to teach class. About 10 minutes before the bell rang to indicate that class was over, you heard a knock and a familiar voice coming from the doorway. 

          "Jagiya, am I allowed to come in," the voice asked nicely. When you lifted your head up, you saw your brother leaning against the doorframe. Your eyes widened as you stared at Jung Kyu in awe, wondering why he was there. All of the girls in the room started to fangirl over him. "AHH!!! It's Seonsaengnim's husband. He's So Hott," One girl shouted. "OMO! HE LOOKS SO YOUNG!!! I Wish I was Bo Hwa Seonsaengnim. I want to have a hot boyfriend like him," said another. While Jung Kyu was scanning the room, he met eyes with you and smile widely. "I see you have a new student,"He said with a with sarcasm noticable in his voice, bringing you back to reality. You gave him a weird look as he just started at you amusingly. "Oh yes,Jagiya. Her name is PARK ~~~~~~," Bo hwa said, putting emphasis on the Park part. "Now is it... You can call me Jung Kyu oppa. Nobody else can call me that... Only she can," You just rolled your eyes as all of the girls turned around and glared at you. Just then, the bell rang and everyone packed their things up and left the room.

          "Miss Park, I would like to talk to you," Bo Hwa unnie said trying to act professionally. "Zelo-yah, can you and the other oppas wait for me outside," You asked. He nodded, hugged you and walked out the door. After he left, you started to walk to the front of the room. When you stood infront of both of them, your brother hugged you tightly.

"~~~~~~-ah, I missed you. Did you miss Oppa???"

"Oppa, I saw you yesterday before I left, but yes. I did miss you. What are you doing here???"

" I'm here to see you obviously. what have you been up to???"

          While you continued your conversation with Jung Kyu, Zelo walked outside to meet the rest of B.A.P. " Where's ~~~~~~," Youngjae asked with concern. "She's inside talking to Bo Hwa Seonsaengnim. Yong Guk Hyung, Your friend, Seonsaengnim's husband, is here. He's in the classroom with ~~~~~~," Zelo said. When Yong Guk heard that, a smile grew on his face and he started to walk towards the classroom. All of the members gave him weird looks and started to follow him.

          While you were in the middle of talking to Jung Kyu you heard the door open with a slam. "Yah. Oh Jung Gyu," a deep voice said. When you looked up, you saw Yong Guk tackle Jung Kyu to the floor, but he wasn't beating him up. He was tickle in him, childishly. While that was going on, the other B.A.P members came and stood behind you. " Y-yah B-bang Yong G-guk get off me," your brother said while laughing. When they both got off the floor, Yong Guk and Jung Kyu breathed heavily and started to laugh.

          When they stopped, they both straightened themselves up and stared at you. "Hi, ~~~~~~-Ah. Was the rest of your day okay? Moon Ya El didn't do anything bad to you, right," Yong Guk said with concern. "Hi,Yong Guk Oppa. I'm fine I didn't see Unnie for the rest of the day," You said with a smile. "Wait... How do you guys know eachother," Jung Kyu asked innocently. "Well, how do you know ~~~~~~," Yong Guk asked back. "She's my sister. Now explain how you people know eachother," Jung Kyu said with his arms crossed. Then you and B.A.P started to talk about the old men and how you told them that you didn't have a place to stay. When you all were finished explaining, Jung Kyu walked up to you and hugged you. "I didn't know you went through so much within the 24 hour period. I'm sorry," Jung Kyu said as he hugged you tighter. "It's okay oppa. It's not your fault anyways," You said as you rubbed his back. When you broke the hug you both stared at eachother and smiled. "So that's why you're so close with Junhong in class,"Bo Hwa unnie said out of no where. You just nodded and smiled more.

          "Well, we better get going... It was nice seeing you again Jung Kyu," Yong Guk said and gave your brother a manly hug. "You guys better take care of my sister. ~~~~~~-Ah, Here. Take this. Use it on anything that you need," Jung Kyu said as he stuck 200,000 won (200 dollars) in your hand. You hugged your brother and thanked him. After that you bid farewell to him and walked out of the classroom. "Now, it's time to go home and explain to us about Moon Ya El," Youngjae said as he threw his arm around your shoulder and led the way home. * It's gonna be a long night.* You thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if this was a really long chapter and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had a busy week...Anticipate the next chapter. Thank you.

 No Silent Readers~!!! ^___^