Meeting Them

The Runaway Girl

 Previous:

 "I would let go of the girl if I were you," one of them said in a deep threatening voice. 

~~~~~

          " B- B.A.P," the man said in a shaky voice.

          " Ahjussi, didn't we teach you a lesson last time when we found you harrassing another girl. You never listen do you," Another one said with a smirk on his face. Right when he said that, the old man slammed you against the wall as him and his gang ran away. You slid to the floor and buried your face in your hands. Then you heard 6 pairs of footsteps walking towards you.

          " It's okay... The old guys are gone. You can lift your head up now," the one with the deep voice said. You lifted your head but ended up hitting it on the wall because the guy was too close to your face. "Ouch," you said as you rubbed the back of your head. " Oh. Mianhae. My name is Bang Yong Guk by the way," he said in a brighter tone than he did before. "~~~~~," you said after that one by one they started to introduce themselves. "I'm Himchan,"one of them said with a very seducive voice. The next one smacked Himchan in the head. "I'm the Brain,Youngjae. Sorry about our hyung,"the one with alittle bit of baby fat said. " I'm Jongup," one of them said with a smile."I'm the maknae, Zelo," the tallest one with the curly hair said. You looked at the boy with the mask and waited for him to introduce himself. "Daehyun. Just call me Daehyun," he said with a cold voice. "Don't mind him. He's like that with people when he doesn't know them well," Yong Guk said with a gummy smile. You just nodded in understanding and smiled awkwardly at them.

          "I should get going. Thank you for helping me. I'll see you again sometime. Bye. Thank you again," you said before leaving them. "Wait. Let us walk you home. You never know when those old guys are gonna show up again," Himchan said. " Actually. I don't have a home. I have to look for a new place to stay," you said shyly. " You can stay with us," Zelo blurted out and ended up getting smack in the head by Daehyun. "Actually that's a great idea. We have an extra room. You can take it, ~~~~~," Yong Guk said and everyone agreed as Daehyun just stayed silent. " I don't want to be a burden," You said. Then Jongup and Zelo started to beg you and you finally gave in because you couldn't bear the cuteness. "Okay. I'll move in, but you have to let me cook and clean for you. It's the least I can do since you are being so kind to me," you said and they all agreed. Then, suddenly Himchan and Youngjae dragged you off as Yong Guk grabbed your belongings.

          *Thank You B.A.P. My runaway won't be sad and boring with you guys here with me.* You thought as you were being dragged away amusingly.