Weird feeling...

The Runaway Girl

          It's been a few weeks since you You've been living with BAP and dating Daehyun. Everyone, including EXO, has gotten used to the fact that you two were going out with each other. He's the best boyfriend that a girl could only wish to have. He always steals kisses when he gets the chance to and has changed from a quiet introvert to a happy-go-lucky extrovert. Today was a Friday and you and BAP were gonna go to the mall after school. You and B.A.P walked to school, but you had a feeling that something bad was gonna happen today. You just ignored that feeling and kept walking while snuggling close to Daehyun.

         When you all got to school, you and the highschool members bid goodbye to YongGuk and HimChan and walked to class together. When you and the others walked into the hall, all of you siad goodbye to eachother and went your seperate ways. While getting your things out of your locker, Sehun ran up to you with an expression mixed with panic and chaos painted on his face. "Noona needs to talk to your now. HURRY," He said while pushing you towards the classroom.

         When you raced into the room, Bohwa was pacing back and forth while looking at her phone. "Unnie, What's going on," You asked while you were trying to catch your breath. "~~~~~~, You have to leave NOW! The Lee Family and Your parents are on there way here and if you're caught here with me, we're both dead. Don't worry about BAP and EXO. I'll tell them about this," She said while handing you a pair of black-framed glasses and about 40,000 won (Roughly about 40 dollars). "Thank You unnie.You're the best," You said before hugging her and into the hall.

         When you ran out of the school gates, You saw a bunch of men in black suits coming out of the cars parked in the front of the school. They looked oddly familiar so you ran the opposite direction. When you got to the nearest bus stop you stopped and started to catch your breath, until you saw the men's cars coming towards you. You quickly hailed at taxi, got in, and told the man to hurry and drive away.

          You were panicking and pleading for the driver to drive faster. You kept looking from the front of the car to looking back at the car behind you, to see if they were getting closer. You pleaded the driver more until. BAM!!! You heard tires screeching and glass breaking as you were thrown out of the vehicle and onto the curb. Next thing you knew, you were laying in a pool of your own blood, fighting the urge of losing consiousness. *Daehyun Oppa, I'm sorry for leaving without saying goodbye. I love you.* With that, you out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         On the other hand, B.A.P and EXO were freaking out in one of the empty classrooms. Sehun, Daehyun and Baekhyun couldn't stop pacing around the room. After hearing from Bohwa that you had to run out of the school and try to avoid your parents, they were all worried about you. EXO had another reason for hiding added to that. Your family wasn't supposed to know that they were there helping you and they would be really suspicious on why they were there. "Can you guys please sit down??? You're making me more nervous than I already am and it's making me dizzy," Kris said while rubbing his temple as the others nodded in agreement with his statement.

         Then Sehun's phone rang. It was his father. "Yes abeoji, is something wrong," He asked, thinking it had something to do with you and it was. "Sehun-ah, Come to the hospital quickly. The nurses think that ~~~~~~ won't have alot of time left. She got into a horrible crash and is still in the o-operating room," His father said with a voice indicating that he had been crying not to long ago. Sehun rushed out of the room and into the hall. Everyone followed him out and went with him.

         When he was running down the hall, he saw your parents about to go into Bohwa's classroom. He sprinted to your father and grabbed onto him by the collar. "Sehun what are you doing here," He said in a calm tone. "THAT'S NOT THE POINT RIGHT NOW! WHAT KIND OF A FATHER ARE YOU!?!? YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED MY UNCLE OR THE BROTHER OF MY FATHER!!! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MONEY!!! YOU THINK OF YOUR CHILDREN AS MONEY!!! YOUR DAUGHTER'S AT THE HOSPITAL FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS HER MARRIAGE WITH SOMEONE SHE DOESN'T EVEN LOVE," Sehun said while loosening his grip on your father's collar and broke down, drowning himself in his own tears. Daehyun was the first one to move. He ran up the Sehun, helped him up and quickly asked him which hospital. "The one in Bucheon," Sehun said while trying to get up. They all ran out of the school quickly and left your parents speechless.

         Then your father turned to his bodyguards and yelled furiously at them. "I TOLD YOU TO FIND MY DAUGHTER AND BRING HER BACK TO ME," he yelled in their faces. "Sir, you told us to bring her back, dead or alive," The head bodyguard said and left with the others. "You are all fired," Your father yelled. "No, We quit. We don't want to work under horrible business owners and even worse parents". That was the last thing the bodyguards said and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         Meanwhile, everyone was rushing to the hospital. When they got there, they saw Sehun's parents and Jungkyu sitting down in the waiting area. "Jungkyu Hyung, Umma, Appa, What's going on," Sehun said while walking toward them cautiously. "Sehun-ah, She's been in there for hours and the doctor hasn't come out to tell us anything," His mother said, about to break down. Daehyun heard that and leaned on the wall to keep himself balanced. Then he slid down the wall and bawled. *~~~~~~-ah, Stay strong for me... Please...*

~~~~~~

 Hi everyone! I Hope you aren't crying right now :( 
 Smile!!! :) 
 Thank You for reading! I'll try to update again this weekend! I love Y'all <3