Your Past (Final Part)

The Runaway Girl

 

The info from ch.9 should still be applied in the flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          The next day, I tried to avoid Hyukmin oppa as much as I possibly could. When the bell rang for lunch,I went to my locker as usual, but this time i went cautiously and quietly. When I opened it, post-it notes were everywhere, stuck on every book, pencil and binder there. They all said things like " I love you" and "Please don't avoid me" and some even had cheesy pickup lines and poems. They were all hand written and had Hyukmin oppa's name signed on each and everyone of them, except for one, which looked completely differant from the others. "That Kang Hyuk Min guy is creepy o.O," Zelo muttered under his breath. Yeah he was... anyways... moving on... I was a curious child, so I opened it up and studied it carefully. The hand writing was WAY different from Hyukmin oppa's and looked like a girl had written it. Then I read it really slowly to soak in all of the information.

                     You b*tch... Come to the rooftop during the last 10 mins of lunch... Don't talk to Kang Hyukmin... or else you're dead...

                                                                                                             - Anon

A/N: (Lunch is 45 minutes long)

          After I read it, I was terrified. I couldn't say anything after that and lost my appetite... I followed the directions percisely, just in case Anonymous was spying on me. I sat in the classroom for 35 minutes and started to make my way towards the stairs to the rooftop. When I opened the door, I didn't see anyone until I heard a very familiar voice behind me.

         "You actually listened... Good Girl." I turned around to see Ya El unnie in the doorway. "U-Unnie, you w-were Anonymous??? W-why did y-you want to s-see me up here." I asked hesitantly. "Ahh... the reason for calling you up here... I called you up here because I thought that you should get a punishment for being the reason why Hyukmin broke up with me." "How did you know that I was the reason???" I her with shock written all over my face. "I heard your conversation with him yesterday, after school. Anyways, lets continue with your torture for the day," Unnie said while glaring at me.

          She yelled for Areum Song Lee unnie and Ara Unnie to come up. When they came up, they had a bucket full of eggs and flour. Once they placed the bucket on the floor, they started to pelt me with eggs and bombard me with handfuls of flour. I just tried my best to endure the pain and crouched down on the floor, into a ball. When they were done Ya El unnie came up and started to whisper in my ear. " You better stay away from him and if I see you talking to him or make any type of contact with him, you will receive way worse. Oh!!! And don't tell him about any of this," With that, they started to saunter down the stairs like nothing happened, leaving me sitting on the cold pavement of the roof, bawling my eyes out.  I'm gonna kill Moon Ya El now >:O

          I didn't go back to class and stayed on the rooftop until I was sure that no one was at school. When I walked downstairs and opened my locker, I heard someone calling my name from behind me. When I turned around, Hyukmin oppa was standing right infront of me with his eyes wide open. " What happened to you ~~~~~~-ah?!?! Who did this to you?!?!" "No one oppa... anyways... why do you care? Nevermind. Don't answer that question." I said as I grabbed my backpack, locked my locker and ran towards the front doors of the school.

          The Next day, I went back to school and tried to avoid Hyukmin oppa again, but he saw me when I was at my locker, putting my things away. I quickly grabbed my stuff and tried to run the other direction, but he caught my wrist and held it with a firm grip. " ~~~~~~-ah, why are you avoiding me??? Why were you trying to run away from me just now??? Did I do something wrong??? And why haven't you given me an answer to my confession??? Please just talk to me."

          " Oppa let go of me... I haven't given you an answer because I don't want to hurt you and I Don't feel the same way about you Oppa... I'll be going now." I said while getting out of his grasp and sprinted down the hall. When I stopped running, I crouched down on the floor and leaned against a locker to catch my breath, but that was a mistake. I shouldn't have done that. While I was taking a breather, I heard footsteps coming towards me. When I looked up, Ya El, Areum Song Lee and Ara Unnie were surrounding me. I was about to stand when Ya El Unnie shoved me back down and slapped me across the face. Tears started to brim my eyes.

          " I thought I told you to stay away from him... You didn't take my warning seriously, did you ~~~~~~?!?! Now you have to suffer the consequences," Ya El unnie said while glaring at me threateningly.  Then, suddenly, Ara unnie pulled me up by my collar as Areum Song Lee unnie and Ya El unnie took turns abusing me by punching and kicking me, and pulling my hair. When I was nearly dead, a teacher noticed us and tried to break the fight up. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING AND WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO HER?!?!" After she yelled, the students from the classrooms came out and stared at the 4 of us with wide eyes. While the teacher continued to shout, I passed out on the floor and the last thing saw was another teacher taking them to the office.

         When I woke up, I noticed that I was laying down the nurse's office and that I had band-aids all over me and an ice pack on my forehead. When there nurse came in to check up on me she noticed that I was awake and approached me. She told me that I could go home for the rest of the day. She also told me that Ya El unnie and the other unnies had gotten themselves expelled and they were never allowed to set foot into any of the Angel ISD schools. Ever since that day, I never saw Ya El unnie and her friends, Hyukmin oppa never bothered me and I was 'crowned' the queenka of Angel Jr. High.

End of flashback

~~~~~~~~~~

(Nobody's P.O.V)

          After you finished telling them, the boys all had expressions on their faces that had a mixure of anger and sadness. You examined all of their faces and met eyes with Daehyun. Both of you stared at eachother for a couple of seconds and looked away. *I never knew that a girl like her would end up going through so much like that.* Daehyun thought while he was still stealing glances of you. He didn't want to admit that he fell for you ever since he first layed his eyes on you.

          " I really want to hurt Moon Ya El right now... She had no right of doing that to our cute ~~~~~~," Youngjae said with a blank voice. "~~~~~~ went through so much because of her. Don't worry, ~~~~~~-ah. We won't let her hurt you and if she does, We won't forgive her," Jongup said with an awkward smile on his face. " I agree with Jongup Hyung and Youngjae Hyung. ~~~~~~ is ours," Zelo said while hugging you. Daehyun looked at the two of you in jealousy.

          "Let's order pizza. It's time for dinner. Just forget about what I just told you for the rest of the night," you said trying to change the topic and it worked. That night all of you ate pizza and talked about the fun things that happened at school today. Then you all called it a night and headed into the respected rooms. You walked into your room and washed up. When you finished, you sat on your bed and stared off into space until you got a text from Jung Kyu.

 Good Night. Don't let the bed bugs bite. I luv yoooh Dongsaeng!!! <3 ^^ 

With that you went to sleep with a smile plastered on your face.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading... I'm sorry if this was a really long chapter... I just really wanted to finish the part about her past. I'm gonna try and write a sequel for Goodbye My Love, but it's probably not gonna be up until next week. If you have any suggestions about what the sequel should be about comment on this story or on the other story. ;)
 


No Silent Readers Please ^^