Stuck To You Like Glue

The Runaway Girl

          The next morning, you woke up and did your usual routine. You made breakfast and woke the members up. After you got them settled with breakfast, you went upstairs and got ready. When you were done with everything, you went back down to see your oppas still eating and enjoying the food. "~~~~~~-ah, the food is really good. You should really be my wife," Himchan said with a cheesy grin and a wink. You just rolled your eyes and got yourself a glass of water.

          When the boys were finished eating they helped you clean up and went to get ready for school while you sat down in the living room. When they were finished, they came down the stairs like a stampede. "~~~~~~-ah, we're ready. Lets go," Zelo said with his eye smile and dragged you out of the house. Then Yong Guk locked the door and you all started to walk to school.

          It felt really strange to you though. Zelo was on your left, Jongup was on your right and the rest were behind you. They were like in a bodyguard formation. You just let them be weird and occupied yourself by talking and laughing with Zelo and Jongup. When you all arrived at school, Himchan and Yong Guk hugged you and shot Zelo a firm look. *You better look after our ~~~~~~-ah or else bye,bye skateboard Choi Junhong*. Yong Guk thought as he gazed at Zelo, making him shutter. Then Himchan and Yongguk bid their last goodbye and walked towards the university. The rest of the members were forming another formation and led you towards your locker.

          Then Jongup, Youngjae and Daehyun said goodbye and left to the senior class. "Zelo, you know what to do," Youngjae said before leaving, leaving you really confused. "Zelo, what does Youngjae oppa mean as in 'You know what to do'," You asked unknowingly. "It's nothing,~~~~~~-ah. You don't have to worry," He said with a smile as he led you towards the class.

          When you walked in, No one was there except for you, Zelo and Bo Hwa unnie. "~~~~~~-ah, I need to talk to you," She said nicely. You walked towards her desk as Zelo stayed by your side. "~~~~~~-ah, Your parents know that you're gone and they sent out search teams to come hunt you down. L.Joe's family is trying to track you down,too. If they find you, you'll really have to marry him. You HAVE to keep a low profile and stay out of trouble. Most importantly, Don't go anywhere by yourself. Have a BAP member around you at ALL TIMES. They need to be stuck to you like glue," She said with a serious tone. You couldn't find the right words to say and your knees were weakening.

          "How'd they find out??? What about Oppa??? What happened to him???," You asked with a shocked tone. "You're lucky that the security cameras at home don't have sound. If they did both of you would be dead right now. They saw your brother help you pack your belongings and they saw you escape through the window. And About Jagiya... He's in the hospital because of your father. Your father beat his horribly last night," She said with glossy eyes as she remembered the incident. Your knees finally gave out and you fell to the floor with tears streaming down your face. Zelo quickly brought you back to your feet and became your support. " Seonsaengnim, Can you excuse us for most of class please," He asked as he firmly gripped my waist. She nodded and he started to lead you towards the rooftop. Then he placed you down on the bench and went to call his hyungs.

           When the other members arrived, one of them ran towards you, but you didn't know who it was because you had your head down. He gave you a tight hug as you just cried into his shoulder and wrapped your arms around the person's waist. When you stopped crying, the person let go of you and looked into your eyes. It was Daehyun. You two stared into eachother's eyes with affection. * Daehyun Oppa has really pretty eyes. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OH ~~~~~~. SNAP OUT OF IT!!!*.

Then Jongup broke the silence from behind. "~~~~~~-ah, What happened," He asked as him and the other members walked closer to you. Then you and Zelo repeated everything that you heard from Bo Hwa as you broke into another round of sobs. Again, Daehyun pulled you into his arms as you cried. When you were done crying, you all excused yourselves from school again and went home. When you all got home it was about 10:00. The first thing you did was lock yourself in your room and stayed in there until it was time for you to make dinner. All the others were worried about you but they left you alone because they knew how hard it must be for you. The whole time you were going back and forth, thinking about Daehyun and thinking about life back at home.

          *What is this feeling that I always have around Daehyun Oppa??? I'm always really nervous around him and I always want to look my best around him. DO I LIKE HIM??? Does He like me???Wait... I shouldn't think about this right now. What about Jungkyu Oppa??? Is He okay??? I Don't want him getting hurt because of me. I hope he's okay. I HATE MY FATHER!!! I don't want to get married to that stupid AHHH!!!*

          After doing that for about 4 hours, you came out of your room and started on dinner. " ~~~~~~-ah, Are you okay," A voice said from behind you. When You turned around, you met eyes with Daehyun. * Daehyun Oppa's actually talking to me!!! And he took that mask off... It's the first time I've actually seen his face... He's really something. Maybe I did fall for him.* "Hello! Earth to ~~~~~~! Answer my question," He said while giving you a heart stopping smile. You turned away and nodded as you felt your face become red with embarassment. "Can I help you with Dinner?" "Umm... S-sure Oppa. Y-you can help". *Gosh!!! He probably thinks I'm a fool right now!!! How am I gonna face him all the time now?!?!* You thought as you hit your head lightly. Daehyun just laughed at the sight of you. *~~~~~~-ah, You're just making me fall for you more each day. I really hope that you like me,too.* He thought with a smile on his face.

          After dinner was done and the table was set, Daehyun called the other members to come down and eat. When they came down, they were all surprised that Daehyun didn't have his mask on and that he was actually talking. Then you all sat at the table and began to eat. While you were all eating, Daehyun kept stealing glances at you as you did the same. Yongguk caught that and he knew what was going on. * ~~~~~~ and Daehyun like eachother. They just don't want to confess. Awww!!! So cute*. He thought with a smile.

          When dinner was done, all of the members helped you clean up and after, everyone went back to their own rooms. When you went in, you washed up, sat on your bed and thought about the happy thoughts of the day. Then you went to sleep with one question in mind.

*Does Daehyun Oppa like me, too???*

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi... I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. It's summer vacation for me so I'll try to update AT LEAST twice a week!!! Thank You!!! ^___^


No Silent readers~!