Chapter Two

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

HOYA'S POV
 
Same , different day. Yeap, another day in school. All these fan girls are screaming loudly. 
 
"HOYA! BE MINE!"
 
"HOYA I LOVE YOU!"
 
"HOYA MARRY ME!"
 
"HOYA SLEEP WITH ME!!"
 
*What the hell?*
 
The rumors have spread that Mia and I are already done. I don't know how, it just happened this weekend and now everybody knows. Great, right? So much for the word 'privacy'. Could my life get any worse? I can't say I hate my life, I'm blessed with wealth, good looks, smart brain, hot body.. Yeah whatever. I just don't like it when my life runs out of privacy. 
 
These crazy fan girls? Oh yeah, for sure I'll be hearing a lot of those squeals again now that Mia's away. Guess I'm just gonna have to deal with this then..
 
YOUR POV:
 
"It's those seven cocky rascals again.." I sighed. I was putting my books inside my locker when I heard those fangirls screaming. 
 
Every single day, I've been hearing those squeals for four years of my life! Thank god this'll be my last year as a high school. I'm finally getting out of this crazy hell.
 
Hey there! I'm Jang -----! I'm an average student here in Seoul High (that's the least I want to consider myself). I'm also in my last year here, as a senior student. I've been trying to survive these weird stuffs around me eversince I enrolled here. YES. Weird stuffs. Like, why should girls turn out to be fan girls to those guys who are not even celebrities? I would be dying to scream with them if that would be Lee Minho entering our school! But it's not him.
 
The only reason why I survived staying in this place is because of my friends Yuri, Jae, and Miyoung. If it wasn't for them, I would've left instead. And here they are now, walking towards me..
 
"Oh my gosh! Isn't Lee Howon just the hottest guy on earth?!" Yuri was saying these freakin' words in front of me while doing little jumps up and down like what those other fangirls do..
 
"SHUT UP YURI." I said, I'm irritated. Just like those crazy girls, my friends are also 'dying' to be with those guys, INFINITE. But, they're the mild fangirls. They would just squeal whenever the boys aren't near them. They'd like to keep it as much as possible (But not to me of course..) Plus, they're not desperate. They're just crushing over those guys.
 
"As always, she hates them.." Miyoung said.
 
"You can say that again.." Jae added.
 
Yes, I do hate them. If you'd ask why, here's the answer..
 
FLASHBACK:
 
I was 13 years old that time. My parents and I are having our peaceful vacation by the beach. I could say it WAS peaceful until Mr. Lee's son came. Yes, that other kid was Lee Howon, known as "The Ever So Popular Hoya" in our school.
 
We weren't talking or playing at all. The whole time, I would rather stay on my own and enjoy the place alone. Until our last day came..
 
I was trying to pick up and collect shells while I was happily walking on the shore. It was a bright sunny morning, and I was really having a good time, ALONE. Along came Hoya, who destroyed my perfect morning. How? Well, the moment was pretty good to me. I was busy with what I'm doing when..
 
"Hey! I'm Lee Howon!" He smiled. Oh cut the crap! That smile was FAKE!
But because I'm as innocent as ever, I smiled back.
 
"Oh, I'm Jang -----!"
 
"What are you doing?" He asked.
 
"I'm collecting shells. See?" Because I thought he was friendly, I smiled happy at him and showed him my basket full of shells.
 
Unfortunately, that time, He was chewing some gum inside his mouth. Gross gum! When he bowed his head to peak in my basket, his gum fell from his mouth. DISGUSTIING!
To my surprise, I threw him the basket and asked him to take the gum away.
 
"What?! Why would I?! It's your stupid collection! Take it!" He said.
 
"STUPID COLLECTION?!!" I screamed. He did not just call my collection stupid!! He was the one who's stupid!
 
"GET A STICK OR ANYTHING! TAKE THIS OFF OF MY SHELL COLLECTION!" I yelled.
 
"I CAN'T FIND ANY!"
 
"THEN USE YOUR HANDS!!"
 
"WHAT?! NO WAY!!" He said. 
 
He really pissed me off! That was precious to me. Yeah, call me immature or whatever, but I woke up early on my last day just to collect those shells! I stormed away from him and got back in our suite stomping my feet, I swear I can hear him laughing behind me! 
 
*STUPID HOWON! STUPID HOWON! STUPID HOWON!!*
 
In the afternoon, when we were about to go home already, he walked to me and asked for an apology. I just looked at him and raised my eyebrow...
 
"Oh? You're sorry? BUG OFF!" Mehrong, and then I walked away and got inside our car.
 
Out of many acquaintances my dad has, WHY?! WHY THEM?!!
 
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
And here he is now, walking towards me.. Well, not actually towards me.. His locker is next to mine. OH WOW.. LUCKY ME...
 
"Goodmorning sea shell!" He greeted and smirked.
 
My friends kinda stayed a few spaces away leaving the two of us on that places. Everyone in school knows our issue of being each other's GREATEST ENEMY. Girls would bash me for that, and I don't really care! Sick es! Get a life! They don't even know how our fight started. They just know we're enemies..
 
"What's so good in the morning? Oh wait, NOTHING, now that you're here!" I said while raising an eyebrow.
 
"Really? Well you know what, one day, I'll make sure you take back everything you say.." He replied.
 
WHAT A CONCEITED FREAK!
 
"You wish, daydreamer!" I said and stormed off. I swear I know he's definitely smirking when I went away.
 
*STUPID HOWON! STUPID HOWON!*
 
HOYA'S POV:
 
As always, Little Miss Pearly Shell hates me. I just looove teasing her everyday! She easily loses her temper when it comes to me. Thanks to that faithful day. *Smirks*
I was about to say sorry to her and tell her that I picked up more shells.. I spent my last day in the beach picking up beautiful shells for her! And when I got to her, she told me to bug off?! What kind of a girl is that? I wanted to show her that I was sorry for calling her collection stupid and for that gum that fell from my mouth *Yeah. Gross.* Yet that's what I got from her? Yeah, well. Whatever. It's been five years though...
 
I just hope my future wife is NOTHING LIKE HER!