Chapter Seven

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

 
I dressed myself up with a black mini dress, wore my black pumps, curled my hair's ends and applied a little make- up. Satisfied with my look, I went downstairs..
 
I was about to get inside my car already when my mom saw me..
 
"Got yourself a date, honey?" She asked. 
 
For sure she thinks I'll be out with a 'certain somebody' tonight because I'm all dressed up.. and that 'certain somebody' would be Howon of course..
 
"Maybe.." I winked at her, got inside, and then drove off..
 
When I got inside Inspirit Club, all eyes were on me. Maybe because I looked stunning? Hahaha. Make- up really does magic. ;)
 
The music was booming everywhere. I came just in time and saw Howon in one of the booths. He was with his friends of course.. He was sitting there with his friends Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Sungyeol.. The other two weren't there yet.. 
 
After a few minutes, I saw 5 girls who went to them and sat beside them. Howon's arms were automatically placed on one of the girl's shoulders and they were cuddling. Great!
 
So that people won't think I'm too weird because I was just standing there, and so that I won't be that noticeable to them, I ordered myself a drink and sat down a few meters away from them, where I could still see them and watch over them.
 
When the things are getting a little hotter for them, since I saw Howon's hands are already on the girls thigh and he was kissing her neck, I did my tornado walk towards them making every man's eye turn to me..
 
"Why, hello there fiance!" I smirked and greeted. Howon startled a bit. I quickly got my phone from my pouch and took a picture of the two of them.. "Smile!" and done.
 
"Bye! Have a goodnight, you two!" I winked and walked off as fast as I could.
 
Perfect! I could now show this to my mom, or even to my dad! I'll finally prove him that he's making the wrong decision. Hooraayy for me!
I got inside my car and drove off as fast as I could. It's already late when I got home.. I'll probably show this to my mom in the morning.
 
HOYA'S POV:
 
I was busy flirting with a this girl I met just a few minutes ago. (I don't even know her name.. Was it Minhee or Minnie, I don't remember..) 
 
To my surprise, I saw ----- standing infront of me..
 
"Why, hello there fiance!" She greeted me sarcastically. I ran out of words. I had to admit, I was a bit startled. I didn't know how to react. It's not like I was afraid of her or whatever. I just think I've had enough of drinks.. Maybe that's why.
 
She then took her phone out and snatched a photo of the two of us. I didn't even move. I just watched her walk away when she winked and bid me goodbye.
 
"Heyy, who was that?" The girl beside me asked, making me come back to my senses.. I looked at her and she was staring at me like she was waiting for my answer..
 
"That was.. M-My.. Uhmm.. Err... fiance?" I said and sheepishly smiled at her while rubbing the back of my neck.. Without a word, she slapped me and walked away, making all her other friends leave as well..
 
"Man, you're dead meat!" Sunggyu hyung said.
 
"Your fiance just caught you cheating.." Dongwoo added and laughed.
 
"Hey, why did she take a picture of you anyway?" Woohyun asked.
 
It then came into my mind that she might show that picture to my mom.. ! Mom will surely cut off my allowance. This isn't good, at all! I mentally facepalmed myself.
 
"I'm so busted.."