Finale

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

After a month..
 
"Yeah.. Okay I'll hang up now. Bye." You said and threw your phone on the couch. "Who was that?" Hoya asked. "It's mom. She said she's already done with the invitations. She's stressing me out! I already told her that the guests should not exceed to 150! She made 300 invitations! What the hell?!" You exclaimed and facepalmed yourself.
 
"Babe, chill." He said and patted the seat next to him. You sat down beside him and he kissed your forehead. "Ouch!" He exclaimed after kissing your forehead and cupped his palm on his lips. "What?! What is it?! Why?" You panicked. "My lips could almost burn because your so hot- headed!" He exagerrated. You rolled your eyes and playfully smacked his forehead. "Yah! That was so corny, you know?" You replied. "Hon, I was just playing with you!" He chuckled and caged your waist with his arms.
 
You laid your back on his chest and rested the back of your head on his shoulder. You both became quiet. You stayed in that position for a good couple of minutes until Hoya broke the silence. "In three days, you'll be my wife, officially." He said and sighed. "Are you ready for this?" He asked and you nodded. "You?" You asked. He became silent and it bothered you. "I... Erm..
 
... How many children do you wanna have?" He suddenly blurted. You turned to face him and scoffed. "I'm being serious here." He said. You smiled and shook your head. "I don't know.. I haven't thought of that.. yet." You replied honestly. 
 
"I wanna have three." He smiled. "Three?" You asked. "Yes three.. Three girls." "Girls?? You don't wanna have a  boy?" You asked surprised. "Hmm.. No. All these time, I've been with boys, you know? I wanna have four girls to protect. You, and my three daughters." He chuckled lightly. "Next time, I wanna wake up with four girls on my bed.." He stated. You looked at him and raised your brows, urging him to continue what he wants to say. "One that will say 'Goodmorning Jagi~' And the other three that would say 'Goodmorning daddy~' .." He said and kissed your cheeks. He pulled you again near him and hugged you tight. 
 
"Yah! Why are you suddenly turning to a grease ball?? Did Nam Woohyun teach you those things?" You asked suspiciously. "Naah.. Actually, I've been dreaming of that." He replied and you smiled. "But.. I think I wanna have sons too!" You said. "If you want three daughters, I wanna have three sons!" You added and his eyes widened. "Woah! We'll have six children all together? That's a lot!" He said. You giggled at his expressions and said, "Kidding! I don't think I can handle having six children coming out of my tummy! Oh god!" You cupped your cheeks just by imagining what could happen.
 
"Besides, it'll take us six years to have those babies! I'm not a baby-making-machine that could produce babies in a span of milli-seconds." You stated. He smirked and looked at you in the eyes. "Well.. We could start making one now." He said and suddenly draw himself near you. You pinched his nose and smirked. "Beat it! You'll never get it from me until we get married!" You stood up and threw a throw pillow on his face. You were heading to the stairs and he asked, "Yah! Where are you going?" "To bed ofcourse!" You rolled your eyes and continued walking. He stood up as well and ran to you. And then you suddenly felt your feet off of the ground. It took you just seconds to realize what was happening. Hoya lifted you up and carried you bridal style. "YAH! PUT ME DOWN!" You yelled and struggled to get off of his arms. 
 
You then realized that it was no use because his arms were too strong. He carried you until your back reached the bed. He kissed you on your forehead and tucked you in the sheets. "Three days! I'll patiently have to wait for three days!" He lied next to you and you laughed. "Yes yeobo.. Three days! Now sleep! We still have to do some finishing touches tomorrow." You replied. You closed your eyes and felt his arms wrap on your waist. "Goodnight. I love you." He said and he closed his eyes as well. "I love you too.. So much." You said and drifted off to dreamland.
 
----------------------------------
 
THREE YEARS LATER..
 
"Mom! Dad! Wake up! Minsoo is trying to cut Yura's hair!" A three- year- old Hyunsoo ran to your room and tried to wake you up. You shot up from your sleep and ran to your children's room. When you reached their room, you saw your five other kids sitting on their beds, smiling. "Goodmorning mommy!" They said in sync. "Hyunsoo?" You looked down on your son suspiciously and kneeled down to his height. "Sorry mommy, but Kira told me to do this." He replied and pouted. You kissed his cheek and turned to your other kids. "So why do you want mommy to wake up this early?" You asked them. "Mommy? You didn't forget did you? Today's your birthday! Happy birthday mommy!" They greeted and ran to hug you. 
 
Hoya suddenly came in the picture and saw your children hugging you. He stood by the door for a moment and looked at the cute moment. "Ahh~ Mommy's really touched!" You said. "We love you mommy!" They all said together. "Mommy loves you all so much!" You replied.
 
Suddenly a familiar voice butted in and asked, "Aww, how about daddy?" He said and faked to be hurt. The three girls Kira, Yura and Lara ran to him and hugged and kissed him. "Daddy's such a scene stealer!" You said and the three boys, Hyunsoo, Minsoo, and Junsoo laughed. 
 
Hoya walked to you and hugged you by waist. "Happy birthday yeobo~" He cooed. He gave you a peck on your lips that made your children close their eyes. "Oh no, I can't watch this!" Junsoo said and the both of you laughed. You pulled off from his hug and went to your children. 
 
"Since today is mommy's birthday, how about we go to the beach house and spend our day there?" You asked. Your children nodded and clapped their hands! "But I thought mommy has work today?" Lara asked. "Mommy will take a leave for her birthday!" Hoya explained. "Oh! Okay daddy!" Lara said. "I'm gonna go call the maids to help you pack your stuffs. Get ready and go take a bath! Arasso?" You ordered and walked out of their room, together with Hoya, to prepare your own stuffs. Before you enter your room, you yelled from the hallway saying "AND DON'T FORGET TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH!" 
 
You had sixtoplets with Hoya. Yes, six babies came out from your tummy! At first, you were at shock and in disbelief when the doctor announced the great news. But when you heard that you were having three boys and three girls at the same time, you and Hoya grew excited. Now, you work as the CEO of the company that your father used to lead and Hoya is doing the same with his parent's company. 
 
Together, with your six children, everyday seemed to be like a jungle to you. But a really fun jungle! Eventhough you and Hoya are both busy with your work, you still find time to bond with them and raise them as good little boys and girls. It was hard to take care of them since you were dealing with six children all together, but with Hoya by your side, everything is as good as it gets. :)
 
 
------------------------------
 
Once everything was packed and prepared, you all left your house riding on a family van, and drove off to the beach house. All your children were seated on the back seat, while you sat on the passenger's seat beside Hoya. While he was driving, his left hand was on the wheel while the other was holding your hand.
 
 
After running around the beach and playing with your children the whole day...
 
"We have such beautiful children, don't we?" He asked smiling while looking at the sleeping figure of your children. The two of you just finished tucking your children on their beds and put them to sleep after a fun and tiring day. "Yeah, we do." You replied. "How about we add four more children to make 'em ten?" He asked. You choked on your own saliva and looked at him in disbelief. "No way! Six is enough! Waaay enough!" You replied. He shh-ed you and said, "I was just kidding! Come on! I'll show you something!"
 
You two headed to the balcony where your children's playground was. You sat on the swing let him sway you. "So what is it that you wanted to show me?" You asked. "Look at the sky." He said. You saw the dark sky full of stars. They were all twinkling and looked fascinating. "Wow!" was all you could say. "I know." He said, looking up the sky as well. 
 
"You know... I'm happy. Really happy." You said and looked at him. He sat on the swing beside you and replied, "Me too!" He smiled lovingly at you and you blushed. "I'm happy to have you and my children." He added.
 
"Howon- ah, I love you." You said. ".. thank you for coming into my life and making it complete." You added. "You know, you really don't have to thank me.." He replied. "Cause you did the same to my life. Making it much better, and happier." He stood up and offered his hand to you. You gladly took his hand and stood up as well. "Let's go back inside. Tomorrow, is another fun day for the two of us. And the day after that.. and the day after that day.. and the day after--" "Okay, I get it." You cut him off and chuckled.
 
When you reached your room, you plopped yourself to bed and stretched you arms. Hoya also layed himself beside you. You tucked yourselves in the sheets and was about to close your eyes when you suddenly felt Hoya's lips on your forehead. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you way too much." He added and kissed your nose. "I really, really love you." And then he kissed you on the lips. "I know." You replied with all confidence. "Now let's make four more children!" He grinned. 
 
"WHAT?!" 
 
*END*
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
 
  
THAT'S A WRAP! =))
Thank you all so much for reading, subscribing and leaving your wonderful comments (that would always make my day!) in this story!
 
I hope you loved the ending!
 
This has been your author, Franczesca!
I'll sure be back with another fic! I hope you'll support it just like my first two fics!
 
Kamsaaaa~