Chapter Fourteen

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

HOYA'S POV:
 
We've been waiting for ----- to finish washing the dishes. But to my surprise, she's already in our room and she's already asleep. The boys wanted to talk to her and ask her so many things, you know, like getting-to-know-you game... But since she slept already, they all went home eventually..
 
I lied down beside her and watched her sleep. Can't believe I'm doing this... But ----- really looks pretty even if she's asleep. I tried to touch her lips as careful as possible.. Her lips were really soft.. Oh god I sound like a ert. But I just can't resist doing this.. I even caressed her fair skin.. She's really beautiful.. Before I finally turn off the lights, I noticed that her eyes are a bit wet.. It's easy to notice because of her long lashes. Did she cry? Well, probably not. Maybe it's just from my imagination..
 
Wait, why am I even doing this??
 
The next morning, I woke up without her by my side.. I went downstairs to check but she's not there. I went to our garden area, but she's not there either..
 
I went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water, and then I saw that she left a note on our fridge:
 
"Went out for groceries.. Will be shopping with friends too.. Don't wait for me 'til dinner. You can go do whatever you want, JUST DON'T BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!"
 
Oh. She left early and she'll be home late?? Well.. It's Saturday anyway.. She can go have fun and do whatever she wants..
 
But I'd rather stay here. I'll clean up the house, unpack the other stuffs, and maybe when I'm done, I'll invite my friends over..
 
It was already afternoon when I finished hanging some frames in the living room.. This might sound funny, but I hang up pictures, solo pictures of course, of the two of us around the house.. 
 
And then my friends came and we just decided to play video games, order for food, and do other stuffs like we always do..
 
I was playing with Woohyun with the PS3 while the others are playing card games.. And then..
 
"Hyung, where's ----- noona?" Sungjong asked.
 
"She went out with her friends today.." I answered without looking at him because I'm busy playing with Woohyun..
 
"What time will she be back home?? I really went here because of her..." Sungjong said.
 
"YAH! She's my fiance already.. No touchy!" I answered.
 
"DUH?? I went here because I want to get close to her.. Noona seems to be pretty nice.." Sungjong explained.
 
"You don't know that Sungjong.. ----- is a bit scary when she's mad.. " I replied.
 
"Maybe you're only saying that because you're used to fighting with her.. you haven't seen her good side yet." Myungsoo said.
 
"He's got a point man.. Why don't you try to check out her other side? The side when she's not your enemy?" Sunggyu added.
 
"Yeah, yeah I'll try that next time.." I replied.
 
Just then, ----- came home and was surprised to see all of us in the living room.
 
"NOONA!!" Sungjong beamed and ran to her side.
 
"Thought you'll be home late?" I asked but she didn't answer..
 
"Hi Sungjong-ah! Hi everyone!" She greeted.. "Sungjong, can you help me carry out stuffs from my car?"
 
"Sure noona!" He replied.
 
"I'll help too.." Sungyeol offered and Myungsoo followed.
 
While they were out getting the other stuffs, Woohyun told me something..
 
"She's really pretty and Sungjong's right. She seems nice! You should try to get along with her already. Don't just fake it.. Try to make everything as real as possible. You'll never know man.. I don't think it's hard to fall for someone like her.."
 
Then I remembered the conversation her mom and I had.. I said I'll try. I think there's no harm in trying anyway. Tomorrow it is! I'll ask her out :)