Chapter Twenty-One

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

YOUR POV:
 
*Wth was I thinkin'?!! Damn it! Pabo! Pabo! He could've caught me there! He might realize that I like him already!! Craaaapp! >.< I can't let him know..*
 
I turned around while talking over the phone so that he wouldn't see my facial expressions. For sure I'm blushing madly out of embarrassment right now..
 
Y'all might think that I'm over reacting. If you are.. Well.. I CAN'T HELP IT! Why? Okay, first of all, I'm in the worst case scenario. Reasons?
 
1st- We started out as enemies.. 
2nd- We got into an arranged marriage.
3rd- We became friends.
4th- I'm... I don't know. I'm secretely liking him I guess??
5th- I can't let him know... since... he said we'll be having a divorce after two years.
6th- What if I gave into him, fell for him deeply, and then all of a sudden, two years had already passed? He'll leave me broken. Ouch.
 
BUT... 
 
7th- Just a while ago, he told me that I'll be with him "forever" whether I like it or not.. Does that mean... He forgot about what he said with his friends? Or he's JUST saying this to me?
 
Man, why does everything have to be so complicated?! Hmmm.. I guess I'm left with two choices then? 
 
1st choice: Stop liking him. Stop admiring him so that after two years, he won't be leaving me broken.. I'll be okay even if we get a divorce..
 
2nd choice: Make him love me?
 
WAAAHH!! Jang ----- what are you saying to yourself?!! >.<"
 
"UHH! -----! YAH! You okay?!" Hoya asked me while I was still holding the phone to my ears. I realized that the call on the other line have already dropped since I was finished saying our orders. 
 
The funny thing is that, after that call, I have been talking to myself the whole time, stomping my feet whenever I think of crazy thoughts, without remembering that Hoya was sitting on the couch and watching me the whole time. Stupid me! -___-
 
"Huh? Uh.. He-he-he-... Yeah." I just replied and turned to him. God, I'm so embarrassed with myself! >.<
 
I sat down awkwardly beside him and asked, "So... Where were we? I mean... Have you already chosen the next movie?"
 
"Hmmm.. Not really. But I remember you were trying to tell me something just a while ago before you changed the topic.. What was it again?" He asked.
 
DAMN IT HOWON!! >.<
 
"Uhh.. he-he.. That? I totally forgot.." I forced a smile scratching my head. *Please Hoya.. Just for now! Buy my excuses!! Buy it! >.<*
 
"Should I refresh your memory then?" He grinned.
 
"Yah! Yah! Yah! Why are you making it a big deal?" I pouted and sighed..
 
Obviously, he knows what I was trying to say.. I should just explain this for him to let me off.. -___-
 
"Well.. What I was really trying to say.. Is that.. *Sighs heavily* Well, we're not like the actors and the actresses. Our lives are nothing like the movies as well.. Those two in the movie a while ago, they survived their arranged marriage because they fell for each other.. Right? What I'm saying is that----"
 
"We won't last because we got only got married because of a business deal.. Our parents' business deal.. and not because we loved each other.. And since we're not like the movies, we can't fall for each other? Is that it? Is that what you're trying to say?" He butted in.
 
He sounded serious, I can't even look at him so I just nodded. And then I heard him sigh. We both became quiet for a while until...
 
"You know what? We'll never know what might happen next.. So why don't we just go with the flow with what's happening right now, right? Who knows, we might just end up falling for each other as well.."
 
He looked at me and flashed his ever- so beautiful smile. OH.MY.GOD. I cannot just believe what I have heard. So is he telling me that there's a possibility for him to like me as well?! *WAAAHH!* I wanna squeal like a fan- girl right now. I can't help myself but blush and smile.. I know my cheeks are already turning crimson, BUT I DON'T CARE AT ALL! :)) :"">
 
"See, you're even blushing right now! Ahh, I knew it. Soon you'll fall for me.." He said. 
 
*Aish! Pabo! I admit it to MYSELF! I like you.. But I can't let you know yet.. Not until you like me too..* :">
 
"TSSSHH! Are you always that conceited??" I said.
 
"What? It's not impossible for you to like me... I'm handsome.. Rich.. Smart.. Handsome... Handsome..."
 
"Yeah whatever Howon. Try the word, CONCEITED!! AIR-HEADED!! Yeah, and oh, OVER CONFIDENT!!"
 
And then we both ended up laughing when we realized how silly we were..
 
'I was totally against of this marriage at first.. Who would've thought that in the end, I'll be doing something for you to like me back.. Howon-ah, I like you.. I'll confess to you when the time is right.. But.. I hope you'll like me too.' :)