Chapter Twenty- Eight

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

You woke up the next day with a really bad headache. You turned your head and saw Hoya sleeping soundly next to you, with his arms wrapping your waist. Thoughts of what had happened last night entered your mind and you can't help but blush. 
 
'It was just a kiss. We were both drunk that's why we kissed! That's all! Which reminds me, I have to go and apologize to Sungyeol as well!! Argghhh!! Stupid beer!!'
 
'But his lips where really soft.. And he was the one who started it.. Why would he do that? Was he jealous? But why? He never said that he like me.. Pffffttt!' You sighed in frustration.
 
Hoya woke up after five minutes and saw your blushing face...
 
"Just know that I tried hard to resist myself last night.. I really did." Hoya assured and you nodded. You pulled off from his grip on your waist and said "You make it sound like we did something even worse." You said and Hoya laughed. "JUST DON'T SAY A WORD ABOUT THIS! UNDERSTAND??" You added.
 
"Yes Maam!... But we've kissed before, remember?" Hoya teased. "SHUT UP!" You stormed off and made your way to the bathroom. Hoya stayed on the bed and smiled to himself while touching his lips. 
 
Soon after you finished taking a bath, Hoya took a bath as well. After you both finished cleaning up yourselves, you went again to Sunggyu's room right after you received a text message from him, telling you all to come. 
 
 
"Did you two took a bath together??" Dongwoo asked suspiciously. "No!" You both replied and glared at him. "Just asking. Both of your hairs are still wet.." Dongwoo said and took a sip from his orange juice. "My hair dryer blew up. Sunggyu, can you lend me yours?" You asked and Sunggyu gave you his. You started drying up your hair in the corner...
 
 
 
"So as I was saying, y'all wanna go?" Sunggyu asked. "I don't think I should go.." You replied and closed your eyes after remembering what happened last night. "It's a party held inside the hotel -----, you don't really have to worry.." Myungsoo assured. "Besides, it'll be held in the garden. It's a decent occasion." Woohyun added. "What was the purpose of that party again?" Yuri asked, seeming like she's quite not interested. "It's a fund raising party.." Sunggyu replied. "Naah, my girls and I will just stay in our suites." Miyoung said. So the four of you agreed to just stay in your suite while Infinite decided to go to the party for Sunggyu's parents. 
 
Night came and all the men looked dashing in their tux and they made their way to the garden. You and your friends stayed in your suite and started to talk about what happened last night. "Like Hoya was really jealous, and he grabbed your hand out of the club!" Yuri laughed while clapping her hands. "He was fuming in anger when he was watching you and Sungyeol dance together!" Miyoung added. "You can really be a bad when you're drunk!" Jae said and they continued to laugh together. 'Yeah.. Really bad.' You thought when you remembered what had happened. 
 
"So.. What happened after that? Did you two fight?" Yuri asked changing the subject. "Uhmm.. No, not really. We just talked it off, that's all." You lied. "Hmm.. Tell us the truth, you were jealous when you saw him dancing with another last night, weren't you?" Miyoung asked. You thought of it and said to yourself 'I can't lie about that.' 
 
"Yeah, honestly, I was.. I could've pulled that 's hair last night and drag her out of the bar!" You said and gritted your teeth when the memories of what happened in the bar reminisced in your head. 
 
"What if another comes after him again, tonight?" Jae asked.
 
HOYA'S POV:
 
So here we are in the party, and I'm sitting together in one table with my friends. We were all laughing and joking around, although Sungyeol and I are still feeling quite awkward with each other. I really didn't want to be like this with him so I talked to him personally and apologized for what had happened last night. "Don't say sorry man! I understand you.." Sungyeol replied. 
 
Sungyeol and I went back to the table and became normal again. Soon, the crowd started slow dancing on the dance floor.
 
I stood up and went to get myself a drink when all my friends left me to dance with some girls. While waiting for my drink, I recognized an awfully familiar laughter. I turned around to check who it was... Surprisingly, I knew it was her..
 
NO ONE'S POV:
 
"This is embarassing! We shouldn't have come here!" You said and pulled your hair in frustration. "SHHH!! Just hide if you don't wanna embarrass yourself in front of your fiance!" Yuri said and pulled you beside her. "Whatever! This is the stupidest thing EVER! Do whatever you want, I'm going back.." You stood up and was about to walk away when... 
 
"Hey, I knew it! Another will come after your man tonight.." Miyoung said. You stopped on your tracks and looked on where the three of them were looking. You saw Hoya laughing and talking to a girl. You felt a slight twinge in your chest. "Hey, isn't she familiar?? I think I've seen her before!" Jae said, never leaving her eyes from the girl. The girl and Hoya were still standing there but the four of you were only able to see half of her face. The girl turned a bit and you felt a pang in your chest when you finally recognized who she is. "Hey!!! Isn't that Nam--"
 
 
 
 
 
"Mia....."
 
____________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Sorry everyone if I haven't have updated in a while. Been on a vacation.
Anywaaayy..
 
OMG. Mia's Back! :O
But no.. Nam Mia is not related to Nam Woohyun! Hahaha!
 
Thankyou very much my lovely friends and readers for waiting for my update! :)))