Chapter Twenty- Five

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

NO ONE'S POV:
 
After an hour and thirty- minutes drive from the airport, you all arrived at the hotel owned buy Sunggyu's parents. When you got inside the lobby, Sunggyu gave you all the keys to your rooms.
 
"Alright, all of our rooms are located in the fifteenth floor and are all next to each other. Howon and -----, you two share rooms. I guess there's nothing wrong with that right? Just don't do anything INAPPROPRIATE." Sunggyu said and you raised yours brows. "The rest, find your partners." He continued.
 
"Yuri, Jae and I will be sharing rooms then!" Miyoung said. When Sunggyu gave them their keys, they soon left the lobby, leaving you and the rest of Infinite. The other guys had a little problem with whom they'll be sharing rooms with. 
 
"Aisshh!! HYUNG! I don't wanna share rooms with this dog!! He snores loud when he sleeps!!" Sungjong complained, stomping his feet on the ground. "Wtf?! I DO NOT SNORE!" Dongwoo reacted.
 
"Yes you do! And saliva would even roll down your mouth because you sleep with your mouth open!" 
 
"Says the one who can't sleep with no teddy bears beside him!"
 
"Huh! I did not bring Yeollie with me!!"
 
"You named your stuffed bear 'Yeollie'?" Woohyun asked.
 
"Yeah, he named it after me. Everytime I'll do something that would piss him off, the poor bear will represent me and he'll smack the bear's face." Sungyeol replied making everybody laugh. 
 
"What are you laughing at hyung? Sometimes our little Jongie here would call that poor bear 'Woohyunie', or 'Gyu-gyu', or 'Dong-dong'.. There are times when he'll get pissed with L -- That's when L would eat all of Sungjong's stocked food. And then the poor bear will transform again. Then he'll call the teddy bear 'Myung- myung'.. " Howon added.
 
"Myung- myung?? That sounds like a cat's name!" You said making everybody burst into laughter again, and receiving a glare that shoots like daggers from L..
 
"Okay fine! Fine! Don't change the topic!! I don't want to sleep in the same room with Dongwoo hyung!" Sungjong insisted and the boys went into another conversation again..
 
While everyone were still having a little problem...
 
"Hey.." Hoya suddenly whispered. "Hmm?" You looked at him. "This will take them forever to resolve their little problem. Since we already have our keys, you might wanna leave your things in the room? I mean, their kinda heavy, you know? Let's get out of here!" He said.
 
And with that, you both left the lobby, without them noticing. When you arrived on 15th floor you ran fast ahead of Hoya, while pulling your stroller, because you were excited to see your room. When you opened the door, you ran like a little girl inside the room. There was a huge glass window there that shows the city, the city lights, tall buildings, and the huge number of people outside. You were so amazed at the sight that you almost forgot about Hoya. You startled when you heard somebody behind you fall on the floor and yelp in pain.
 
"OUCH!!" *Howon oppa?*
 
You ran to him and saw him sitting on the floor, hugging one knee. "Oh my gosh! Hoya are you okay??" You panicked. "I could've been! If somebody didn't leave her luggage by the door.." He replied sarcastically. You giggled and said "Sorry~ Just a little excited. First time. Heehee. Here, let me help you up." You offered you hand then he took it and stood up.
 
He sat on the bed and then you placed both of your luggages inside the closet. "So.. It's not that late yet, do you wanna go out tonight?" He asked you. "Your knee hurts, remember?" You replied. "Well, it doesn't hurt that much. Plus, if you haven't forgotten yet, I'm a guy!" He said. "Okay then! Be my guide!" You said smiling excitedly.
 
You explored, walking around the city. It amazed you to see like hundreds of people walking on the streets that night. You locked your arms tightly on Hoya's arms that startled him a bit. "I don't wanna get lost with all these people here." You explained and he chuckled. "Are you hungry?" He asked and you nodded. "Come on, I know a great restaurant here.. You'll start loving Japanese food after eating there!" He said.
 
You went to a restaurant and a waitress lead the two of you to a table for two. Since you have Japanese classes in school, you both didn't find it hard to talk to the Japanese people. She handed you the menu and you just stared at it. 
 
"Hey.." Hoya said. "Yeah?" You answered without looking at him. "Have you chosen anything?" He asked. "Hmm.... There are lots here! They all look delicious to me, I can't choose.." You pouted. "Okay then, I'll order for you." He chuckled and after that he stated the orders to the waitress. 
 
"Anything else?" The waitress asked. (A/N: Let's pretend they're still using Japanese language here. Cause I have no idea how to say that in Japanese! Lol.) "Nope that'll be all." Hoya replied and then she walked off.
 
After 15 good minutes, the food was served on the table. "They're so. Mouth. Watering." You stated in monotone. You saw Hoya laugh a little. 'Gah, why is she so cute?' He thought. When the servers left, you started to dig in the food. "Shhhiii-- Delish!" You said. "Told you so.." Howon grinned. 
 
After eating for about an hour, you took a stroll around the city again. Soon you both became tired and sat on a bench. You looked at your wrist to check the time. It was already 9:30 pm. "Gosh, even at this time, there are still so many people walking around the streets." You stated. "Well, you're in Tokyo." Hoya replied. "The place... It's somehow.. like Seoul." You said. "Shall we go back to the hotel now? The others are probably looking for us.." You added. You stood up and was about to walk back to the hotel when Hoya held your wrist. "Those guys know that we both can handle ourselves. Let's stay here for a little longer." You smiled at him and sat again.
 
Since it's already December, it's already getting cold and Hoya noticed that you're freezing. With his one swift move, he hugged your waist near him. "Warm enough?" He asked and you blushed. "Uhh, Hoya? What are you doing?" You asked back, and sounded quite hesitant. "You're cold. Let's stay like this for a while.." He said. 
 
You stayed in his arms and rested your head in his chest. Your cheeks were flushing crimson and you can't help it. You know you like this so much, and you cant even resist. 'Hoya.. You're making me fall for you even more.' You thought. "I really hope you're always like this.." You blurted. "Hmm? Why?" He asked and looked down on you. "I don't know. I like this greasy side of yours.." You grinned. "Yah! I'm nothing like Nam Woohyun!" He replied. Suddenly, an old couple, holding hands together, passed by the two of you, that both caught your attention. Without each other knowing, you were both looking at the couple. You can't help but think 'Will Hoya and I end up like those two?' Soon, your eyes closed and you slept.
 
Hoya on the other hand noticed that you were already asleep. He looked at your face and caressed your cheeks. 'You look so peaceful..' He thought. He looked back to the old couple again....
 
'I don't know what lies ahead of us. I'm not sure if we could last like those couple. But right here, right now, I like this moment between the two of us. So let's just stay like this a little longer..' He said to himself and tightened his grip on you.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
IS HOYA FALLING FOR YOU ALREADY?!  :O
Hahahaha!
 
How have you been liking the story so far? :))
Thanks for the comments! Really aprreciate 'em!
 
THANKS NEW SUBS! OLD SUBS? THANKS FOR CONTINUOUSLY SUPPORTING THIS!! :D
 
Yaayy! I've reached 100+ subs! :D
 
Kamsa~
 
Uhmmm.. Hey guys. So, I was just thinkin'..
Do you wanna check out my first fic too? :))
It's completed anyways.. And Myungsoo is starring in it!
(I made my first fic for him cause he's my Bias actually. Mehehe!  :3 )
 
So if you do wanna check out, here's the link! :D
 
THANKYOUUUUUUU! :)