Chapter Six

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

HOYA'S POV:
 
"Mom you don't understand.. That girl and I?! We're ENEMIES mom! ENEMIES!"
 
I'm talking to my mom right now about that crap that I just got into.. I mean, out of all the people, WHY HER??
 
"Stop it Howon.. Hand me your credit cards.." She said coldly.
 
"WHAT?! WHY?? MOM COME ON!" I exclaimed.
 
"GIVE IT TO ME, NOW!" She yelled.
 
I have no choice but to give it to her.. Why is my life like this? Am I dying?
 
"I'm gonna have to cut your allowances too. If you'd still insist on what you want, then I'm going to cut it until you're left with nothing. BUT, if you would follow your dad's orders, then your life might as well could go back to normal.. Got it?"
 
"FINE!"
 
Of course I want my credit card back! I don't want her to cut my allowances. But most of all, if I wouldn't agree to this, I won't be able to inherit anything from them. HELL NO, I'm not gonna let that happen!
 
"Oh, before  I forget, where are your car keys?"
 
"MOM! WHAT IS THIS?!"
 
"Okay, you get to choose. Your car, or your motor bike?"
 
"How will I fetch my fiance from their house if I'll be using my motor bike? You take the motor bike, I'll take my car.."
 
"Okay then. Starting tomorrow, you better be getting to know your fiance, got it? Work it out with her, okay? I'm sure she's also shocked about this.. Make sure she gets to agree with this marriage."
 
"Yeah, sure, whatever.." I replied and rolled my eyes.. 
 
And with that, she walked out of my room..
 
Watch out Jang ----- , this might as well be a great revenge.
 
THE NEXT DAY..
 
As usual, I'm walking in the corridors of our school and everyone were whispering and gossiping.. I guess they already know.. And then I saw ----- walking a few steps away from me. Let the games begin..
 
 I quickly ran to her and place my arms on her shoulders. She jumped a little and was a bit startled with my move..
 
"Goodmorning YEOBO!!" I said, making sure that the other students would hear.
 
"What the are you doing Howon?!" She replied, I swear her teeth were grinding. *HAHA*
 
"I'm dragging you to hell with me.." I whispered..
 
YOUR POV:
 
"Get your dirty hands off of me.." We were still walking and everyone were staring.
 
They've already been gossiping this morning about what had happened at my party and now they're seeing Hoya and I, TOGETHER.. , this isn't good! The person that my mom hired could see this. I'm so freakin' dead.
 
I shove his hands off of my shoulders. I quickly walked away from him and got inside our classroom. Everyone's staring.
 
*I totally forgot that Hoya is in all of my classes.. WHAT NOW?!*
 
Just then, Hoya entered the room and sat beside me. 
 
"I don't want you near me. Go away." I said coldly, not even looking at him.
 
"But yeobo, we're getting married. Don't you think it's about time we get closer to each other?" He replied and placed his hand on my waist making me jump a little from my seat. I'm blushing madly. I hate these kind of stuffs! I hate skinships.. UGGHH!!
 
What is this guy up to?? This could be one of his irritating tricks again. 'Yeobo' my , I'm not going to fall for that!
 
"GET- YOUR- HAND- OFF- OF- MY- WAIST- YOU- FILTHY- ANIMAL!" I said coldly while giving him my death glare. He removed his hands on my waist and mocked his arms up for surrender..
 
"Chill babe.. I was just trying to get close to you, fiance!" He said and winked. WHAT THE HELL!
 
Just in time, the bell rang. Thank goodness he went back to his original seat.
The whole, he kept on bothering me though. He keeps on showing me different styles of sweetness. OH SO FAKE. I know it was just an act. He can't fool me. We've been enemies for five years, long enough for me to memorize his tactics. But what surprised me a little is when dismissal time came..
 
All of the students went home but I decided to stay in our room.. I was busy trying to get a little peace of mind.. It was quiet in there.. A perfect place for me to read.. And then my stupid fiance showed up..
 
"Hey fiance, everyone's probably in their homes now, what are you still doing here?" He asked.
 
"Shut up. Leave me alone.."
 
"Look, I'm trying to work out things between us.. You and I both know that we can't do nothing about this stupid wedding.."
 
"Yeah whatever.. You can't. BUT I CAN. So.. will you just go and stop bugging me?" *.. I can't tell him about my plan..*
 
"What do you mean? Oh, nevermind. You can't just shoo me away. Your mom asked me to bring you home and I promised her that I will.. So get your off of that chair and let's go.. I've been waiting for you for hours.."
 
"That's not my problem anymore. You can just go if you want to.. I can go home by myself." I replied and didn't move.
 
He then held my wrist and pulled me out of the room and got me out of the school.. We were standing in front of his car and he was still holding my wrist..
 
"YAH! LET ME GO!" I yelled.
 
"No! Don't make me lose my patience.." He said. His facial expressions are way too serious now, but I don't mind. I knew it. I'm winning again >:)
 
"Oh yeah? What if I do?" I scoffed and said teasingly..
 
He didn't speak. He just opened the door of his car and made me sit on the passenger's seat.. And then he got inside too and drove off.. I don't know why but I suddenly felt like stopping from bullying him. Just for this minute though >:)
 
The drive back to my home was really quiet. None of us was talking. It really felt awkward. I don't even know why I let him take me home.. Oh wait, he pulled me right? Yeah.
 
His phone suddenly rang and broke the awkward silence that has been lingering inside his car..
 
"Hello?.. Oh hey man, what's up?"
 
"Really? Tonight? Okay.. I'll be there at ten.."
 
"Inspirit club? Yeah, got it. Bye.."
 
And then he dropped his call. I didn't bother asking him who it was.. Probably just one of his friends from Infinite-- their group.. I remained silent until we got to our home. I saw my mom standing in front of our gate and waving happily. As soon as he stopped his car, I quickly got myself out and went inside without even saying anything to him. I passed by mom and glared at her. This was definitely her plan.. Pffftt!
 
When I got inside my room, I quickly ran into the bathroom and changed into my comfortable clothes. And then I plopped myself to bed. My mom suddenly came giving me a happy smile that kinda says like "ooowwiie" .. -_______-
 
"Heyy, so how are things between you and Howon? You two getting along already, huh?" She said.
 
You see, my mom can be a little childish sometimes.. I don't get it.
 
"Mom you planned this.." I said in monotone.
 
"Hey, hey. I didn't know you would say yes to his offer of taking you home.."
 
"You know he can't say 'no' to you.. Tsshh, that guy is so two-faced!" I replied..
 
"Well, I think you're failing in your task my dear.. Looks like I should help your dad with your wedding and stuffs, huh?" She said. IRRITATING!!
 
"Mom, I'm just about to start. Just wait and you'll see. I'm NOT gonna marry him."
 
"If you say so ~ ~"
 
With that, she left the room.. I lied down again and smacked my face with my pillow.. I was busy planning on what to do, until i remembered Howon's phone call a while ago..
 
I quickly stood up in delight.
 
"If he's going to a bar.. Then he'll be drinking a lot, right? And then there would be girls there for sure.."
 
OH, LEE HOWON! I'M SO NOT GOING TO MARRY YOU! >:))