Chapter Eleven

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

Hoya's POV:
 
I kissed her.. Yeah. I stole a kiss from her. I caught myself smiling like an idiot when I went back to the dining room.. Our parents kinda noticed it too..
 
----- walked back after a few seconds. She didn't sit beside me anymore. She decided to stay a few spaces away. I would look at her but she would refrain from looking at me. That's my Howon Magic ;) She's still feeling electric shocks from my kiss.. I just hope it wasn't her first.. Because if it is, then I probably should prepare myself from the bombs and grenades that she'll be preparing to have her payback. >:P
 
AFTER ONE WEEK...
 
"Have you packed everything already?" 
 
"What do you think? Do I have a choice?" She replied coldly without even looking at me..
 
"Of course you do.."
 
"Oh yeah? My parents won't let me stay in our house anymore! My friends wouldn't want to accept me in their homes too! Everyone around me wants me to move in one roof with you.. Now tell me, do I have a choice?"
 
I smirked. She's pissed... AGAIN. What's new? Eversince that night I stole a kiss from her, she decided to keep few distances from me, even at school. Well, I'm not saying that we're friends.. But whenever there'll be a chance that I'd meet her in the hallways, she would look in a different direction and act as if she didn't see me. Unlike before, she would always look at me and raise her brows and utter some words like 'cocky bastard' or whatever, making sure that I'll hear how much she hates me..
 
Now? She wouldn't even look at me. She was not herself anymore, I mean, we're not close and all, but I sure know how she acts of course..  She's not her even when she's with her friends.. I can barely see her talk or laugh hard. I was expecting that she'd plan something to have her payback.. But it seems like I made everything pretty awkward for her.. I also decided to just keep distance from her.. Was I a torture to her or something? Wait, why am I so concerned anyway?
 
We're enemies.. But I don't think we still are.. I want her to be back to the old her.. But I don't know how.. 
 
Before I forget, I have two commitments now.. One for my mom, and one for her mom. Both of those commitments are about her.. To make her fall for me.. Am I working on it when I kissed her? I mean, did it have an effect on her? Guess it sure did.. Damn, I hope it did >:)
 
YOUR POV:
 
Once again, I'm in Howon's car and he's driving me home. Not to my house where I stay with my parents, but to the house where Howon and I would be living together until we're married.
 
Am I a bad girl? To Howon, of course I am.. But.. Why am I being punished like this? Oh god tell me why! T.T
 
Since the day he kissed me, I planned to stay away from him.. But I know that I'm such a dummy because that would be impossible. Especially now that we'll be leaving in one roof together.. *Sighs heavily*
 
Should I give up from my task? I bet my mom isn't on my side anymore too :'( She's helping Hoya to get close to me.. It seems like the whole world is telling me to just go with the flow because there's nothing more I can do.. My dad has already announced it to the press before, Howon agreed, I have agreed to my dad even if it was against my will.. My mom gave me a deal but she bailed, now I have no choice but to marry him :( Even if he was my worst enemy..
 
Maybe if I try to run things the other way around, then fate would be good to me and make my life better that this.. To run things the other way around would mean like... I'll be a friend to Howon from now on?! *Gags..*
 
I can't do that..... But.... I'm gonna have to try. :((