Chapter Thirty- One

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

"Have you guys seen ----? I woke up today without her next to me." Hoya asked. "Nope. Did you try calling her?" Sunggyu answered. "Yeah, but her phone's turned off.." Hoya said. He went to the cabinet but noticed that your luggage and stuff aren't there anymore. With that, he ran out of the room and went directly to Miyoung, Jae and Yuri's room.
 
"What is it Howon? You're banging our door early in the morning!" Yuri said irritated. "Where's -----?" Hoya asked. "She didn't tell you? She flew back to Korea earlier. 4am to be exact. She said it was something urgent.." Yuri replied. 'If you weren't such a bastard, she would've stayed.' She thought. "Is that why her mom was trying to call her yesterday?" Hoya asked again. "Maybe.." She replied. "I should go back to sleep now. Bye~" Sha added and closed the door.
 
Hoya sighed and went back to his suite. "Found answers?" Dongwoo asked. "She went back to Korea earlier. Yuri said it was something urgent." Hoya replied. "Hyung, we'll be back to Korea tomorrow morning, right?" Hoya asked Sunggyu. "Yeah! Don't be too worried about her. Let's enjoy our last stay here, A'right?" He replied and Hoya nodded. 
 
---------------------------------
 
"Mom? Do I look pretty?" You asked. "Of course you do, hunny!" Your mom replied. You huffed and said, "What am I thinkin'? You're supposed to say that, you're my mom."
Your mom patted your back and said, "Darling, I'm saying this because it's true.." And then she took a sip from her coffee.
 
Tears started to swell your eyes again and you asked, "Why won't Howon love me?" Your mom felt sorry for you after hearing this...
 
 
You went directly to your parents' house as soon as you got back in Korea. You hugged your mom tight when she opened the door and she knew right away that something's not right. You told her everything  when you calmed down and that's how you ended up asking your mom if you look pretty or what..
 
 
"Honey... Calm down." Your mom hugged you tight. "Soon, Howon will realize how important you are to him.." She said. "But what if he doesn't?" You asked, still tearing up. "He will, honey.. He will. Because he promised me and your dad that he will take good care of you.." She assured. "Mom, there's a big difference when a person loves you and when a person gives importance to you..." You replied, still not convinced with what your mom said.
 
"I'll be staying here for a while. I have my things with my, and I still have some clothes left in my old room, right?" You said and your mom nodded.
 
----------------------------------------
 
Infinite and your friends arrived in Korea the next day. Hoya headed to your 'couple house' right away but he didn't find you there. "Where could she be?" He thought. He thought hard and knew where to find you...
 
"Hello there Mrs. Jang! Is ----- here?" Hoya asked. "Yes she is. She's still sleeping in her room.. I guess?" Your mom replied.  "Is it okay if I go there? I really have to talk to her." Hoya said and your mom nodded. "The one with maple- colored door.. That's her room." 
 
Hoya ran up to your room as soon as he found your door. He breathed heavily and thought 'Why am I having such a bad feeling?' He shrugged the thought away and knocked. And on cue, you opened the door and was surprised to see Hoya's face.
 
 
"Hey.." He greeted. "Uhmm, hey.." You replied. "Why did you leave so early? Why weren't you answering my calls?" He asked. You let him inside and sat on your bed. "It was about my dad's company. They had a meeting and dad said that I need to show myself to all his workers.. About your calls, I haven't checked my phone since yesterday. It's on silent so I didn't really know that someone was calling." You replied in monotone.
 
Well, it was half truth..Yes, indeed there was a business meeting that you had to attend to. But about your cell, you know that he's been calling you all the time, but you just ignored all his calls. Hoya noticed your gloomy aura and asked, "Is there something wrong??" "Huh? Uh, no. Why?" You replied. "Nothing.. You just seem a bit.. Different." He said.
 
"Shall we go back home now?" He asked. "About that, I'll be staying here in my parents' house for a while. I think it'll be easier for me to deal with our company since I have my dad to here to guide me.. " You replied. "For how long?" He asked again. "For a week? I don't know.." You replied. "What do you mean you don't know?" He asked and furrowed his brows. "I also need some time to think.." You replied. Hoya sat nearer to you and looked at you straight, like he was piercing through your soul. "Think about what?" "Just.. some stuffs.." You replied. 
 
He stood up and started to walk to your door. But before he finally leave...
 
"I know, there's something wrong between the two of us. I can feel it. There's a problem... You just wouldn't tell me.. If you need time to think, then I'll give you space. But you should know that I'll be waiting for you to come home... to OUR HOME.." and with that, he shut the door close and left.
 
 
"The problem... Is that I can't make you love me."