Chapter Thirty- Four

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

''See? You can't even give me a good reason to stay. I think I've made myself clear now, Howon. I've already decided. And my decision is not to marry you." You said. You were already holding the door knob, and was about to walk out when you felt arms wrapping on your waist from behind. Hoya burried his face on your hair and whispered, "Stay.."
 
You tried to get off but his grip grew tighter. Unconciously, tears started to roll from your eyes. "Stay here.. By my side.. Because I love you."
 
"You what?" Your eyes widened when you heard those three magic words from him. You faced him and looked in his eyes. "What did you just tell me?" You asked. 
 
"I LOVE YOU JANG -----! I love you, okay? So marry me and stay with me, because I'll never let you go." He answered with pure confidence. You happily tiptoed to kiss him and hugged him tight. You rested your head in his shoulder and said, "You don't know how much I wanted to hear those words from you." He sighed in relief. "Do you love me?" He asked. You broke the hug that binds the two of you and looked at him. 
 
"I don't know.." You replied and smiled teasingly. "Yah!" He exclaimed in disbelief and you laughed. "Well, I remember hearing you say the same words to Mia.. So I really don't know." You said. "Well, if you could've stayed there a little longer while eavesdropping, you could've heard me telling her that I love her, yes, but only as a friend. And nothing more... Because I already have someone else in my heart, and that's you little missy!" He replied. "Still not convinced." You stated. He pouted like a kid and you just had the urge to peck his lips. He became surprised with your sudden action and stood there dumbfounded. "Are you gonna marry me or what?" He asked. 
 
You nodded and smiled. "Yes, I will.. Because I love you." And with that, he happily hugged you tight.
 
----------------------------
 
"Seriously?! You're getting married in a month?!" Your mom shot up from her seat. Your parents went back to Korea right after they watched the interview. You are now having a dinner with your parents, Hoya, and his parents in Lee residence.
 
"Yes Mrs. Jang, that's the plan." Hoya replied. "This is sooner than I thought." Hoya's mom stated. "But I can't wait to marry her." Hoya answered and you laughed at his childishness. At the back of your parent's minds, they were really happy that the two of you will be married real soon.
 
"Whatever happens son, I'm really proud of you!" His mom hugged him and smiled. "Tomorrow, let's start planning and shopping for your wedding stuffs!" Your mom said and clapped excitedly. "Tomorrow?! Mom? Seriously? That fast?!" You asked. "Yes dear! Of course! Your wedding will be in a month! We have to prepare for the guest lists.. youe gown.. the food..." Your mom stated so many things that were impossible for you to memorize. Even Hoya's mom was saying so many things that made it even harder for you to keep in your mind and you just sat there and nodded with whatever they were saying. *I'm going nuts.* You thought and rolled your eyes.
 
After some hours of chatting and planning, your parents decided to call it a day. They already went home leaving, you and Hoya, and his parents. "Honey, do you like to stay here tonight? It's already late.." His mom asked. You looked at Hoya and waited for him to decide for the two of you.
 
"Hmm.. No mom. I'll be bringing my wife home tonight." He said. You blushed when you heard him calling you his wife. "But, as I said, it's already too late, and I guess the both of you are too tired already. Stay here, okay? You two go home tomorrow." His mom suggested. Hoya thought that if he won't agree with this, they'll have a longer argument so he just nodded. "But we don't have our clothes in here." He said. "You still have some of your old clothes left in your room.. I'll go find clothes that I'll lend to -----.." She said and smiled at you. You smiled back and thanked her. 
 
You and Hoya proceeded to his old room. Hoya quickly plopped himself on the bed while you remained standing there, examining his room. "Hun? You might wanna get inside." He stated. You noticed that you were still standing on his door step and quickly got yourself inside. You shut his door close and sat on his bed. Hoya noticed that your eyes were wandering around each corner of his room. "Fascinated?" He asked and smirked. "No.." You rolled your eyes.
 
Well, actually, you were. You were amused to see how clean his room was. Like, for a guy's room, you were expecting it to be a bit messy. "Nothing has changed. They really didn't touch my room." You looked at him like you were questioning him with what he said. "I'm the only one allowed to enter my own room, and nobody else. Before I moved to our couple house, I kept the key in this room and warned them not to open this, ever. I left it this way, and now, everything is still in it's rightful places. I guess they obeyed me after all.." He chuckled. 
 
"Consider yourself privilaged." He said arrogantly. You raised your brows and asked, "Why?" He sat up beside you, and he moved to fast. The next thing you know, your faces were too close to each other, and with one wrong move, your lips will collide. "Because you're the first person I allowed to enter here in my room." He smirked and then he crashed his lips onto yours. You gladly kissed him back and smiled between his kisses. The supposed-to-be-short- kiss became a tender and passionate one. 
 
He slowly moved you, to make you lie down on the bed and he hovered on top of you, not breaking the kiss. You wrapped your hands around his neck and closed your eyes. He placed one hand on your waist and the other on your hips. He was still kissing you smoothly when suddenly, his door shot open and his mom saw him on top of you. Her jaw dropped and the clothes that she brought for you fell on the floor. You pushed Hoya away from you and you both sat up. 
 
"Oh.My.Lord! Next time! LOCK YOUR DOORS! I am so sorry, I-I didn't know that the two of you were busy a-and.. Okay, I- I gotta go!" His mom ran to the master's bedroom. You and Hoya sat there dumbfounded. You both became awfully quiet. When you both realized what had happened, you laughed at each other.
 
You walked to where his mom dropped the clothes that she was lending you and said, "I'm gonna go take a shower first." He nodded in response, while still laughing in his head.
 
'That was close.' He thought.
 
'Thank god his mom came! I do not know what could've happened if.. Oh god!' You closed your eyes tight while letting the water run through your skin.