Chapter Sixteen

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

YOUR POV:
 
It's been 2 weeks since our friendship day had happened. Hoya and I really are friends now, and we're really having fun with each other's company. He suddenly became too soft to me. We would still tease each other sometimes, but not as bad as before.. People around us find it nice that we both made up as friends. I hang out with his friends, and my girls started to hang out with them too. Surprisingly, their crush for Howon's friends faded when they finally became friends. I really thought they'd fall for Infinite even more, but it happened the other way around. Yeah, weird.
 
I can say that I'm really happy being with him. Everyday was like a weird scenario from a dream. I never saw this coming. I really thought we'd feel stiff about hanging out together since we started out as enemies, but it was nothing like that.. It's just that, sometimes, we keep on having awkward moments together...
 
"Goodmorning!" Howon beamed. As always, he would wake up earlier than me. He was preparing toasts for breakfast and was getting ready for school.
 
"Goodmorning to you too!" I replied happily.
 
"Did you finish your project? The one you're working on last night?" He asked.
 
"Yeah.. It's just that I didn't get the chance to have such a goodnight sleep.." I pouted.
 
"Told you, you should've worked on it yesterday! I did mine last Saturday.."
 
"Yeah.. yeah..."
 
He placed the plate of toasts on the table and sat right next to me. I got myself one to please my appetite. He did too..
 
"You know, we should do some house cleaning tomorrow..." He said.
 
"Oh, yes. Dusts are covering our appliances already.." I replied.
 
"Mom and dad also told us to pay a visit this weekend.." He added.
 
"Really? Hmm.. Last week, my parents.. Oh, okay, so this week, it's your parents turn.."
 
And then he nodded. The atmosphere between the two of us suddenly became quiet, like we have nothing to talk about anymore. I know there are.. I know there are! I just can't think of any.. Ugh, everytime we'll have a dead air, I can't help but feel kinda awkward between us. I don't know, do I sound like a freak? Oh, I do.. -_-
 
Without a word, I felt him move a little closer to me.. I looked at him and met his eyes staring into mine. His eyes were really beautiful and I can't remove my stare into his.. Wait, shut up -----! Okay, back to reality? T'was weird, really! He leaned closer like he was about to kiss me. I could feel my heart beat faster than the usual. My hands are shaking.. I can also feel my cheeks heat up, I know, I'm blushing madly for sure. Oh god I hope he doesn't notice..
 
"What?" I asked curiously. He was really looking straight to me and was leaning closer. *Is this some kind of a joke?*
He then got his hand on the sides of my lips and wiped it.. "You eat like a kid, you've got bread crumbs on your face.. How old are you, three?"
 
My heart beat slowed down and I sighed to calm myself in relief. "You could've just told me!" I replied so that he wouldn't feel the nervousness I felt just seconds ago, and then he just chuckled.
 
"Were you blushing?? Just now? Seriously?" He asked.
 
"No I wasn't!" I denied..
 
"Really? Hey remember that night when I told our parents that we should stay in one roof together? The night when we first ki---"
 
"Shut up Howon or forget that we're friends!" I interrupted. I know for sure he'll bring up the topic about our kiss. O_O
 
"Chill! I was just playing with you.. Why so serious?"
 
"N-Nothing.. Hey, we'll be late for school! Hoya Let's go!" I stood up and got my bag and then dashed out of the house.. I held my chest, trying to feel my heart. Once again, my heart is normal! Congratulations to me! :)
 
"HOYAAA! LET'S GO!!"
 
HOYA'S POV:
 
*Hoya? Just Hoya? Not 'Hoya-Oppa'?*
 
We're friends. Yes we are. It's a really nice thing for the two of us. At last, the petty fights and bloody war had finally come to an end. *Raises white flag!*