Chapter Twenty- Seven

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

CHAPTER 27
 
"Sorry I can't hear you! The music is too LOUD!!" 
 
 
'I could still go and back- out. Damn it! Why did I ever said yes to this?!' You thought to yourself.
 
The club doors opened and the music blasted, even louder, when you were still standing outside the bar. Once you all entered, heads turned to see who's coming. They were stunned to see your friends Miyoung, Jae and Yuri. They were the first ones to get in. Men's eyes were attached to their long, milk-skinned legs. Miyoung flipped her hair and Jae winked at them.. Soon, Infinite entered the club and all the girls started squealing.. You heard some girls whisper 'I call dibs on that guy with small eyes!' and you just scoffed and rolled your eyes. There was a table reserved for your group and they all headed there, except for you. You just stayed in the entrance and was really hesitant to get yourself inside.
 
Hoya noticed your hesitance and looked back at you. Inside your mind, your brain is battling if you want to walk inside or just go back to your suite. You noticed some men already eyeing on you and you just shook your hear. 'Great. I'll look really stupid if I'll just stand here.' You thought. Yuri shouted and said "Come on girl! Flaunt it!"
 
You took a deep breath to gain confidence. When you feel like getting in already, you walked in and smiled. The lights hit your face perfectly and all eyes landed on you now. Jae lend you a dress that reached only your mid- tigh, showing your long legs. The hot red color even emphasized your curves. Men started drooling and whistling. You heard one girl say to her friends 'Damn, this 's body was done perfectly. I mean, I wanna go ask her who's her doctor.' and all of them laughed. You looked in their direction and smirked. 'These poor girls. They really thought that if you've got it looking good, you had it done..' You thought and shook your head.
 
Hoya noticed that one guy was about to approach you so he made his way to you and held your waist. "Sorry man! I caught her first!" He said and walked you to your reserved table. 
 
"Feeling any better?" He asked. "Absolutely." You replied. "I knew it! Damn! I knew you'll look so freakin' hot in that dress!!" Jae beamed. "Yeah, I've never seen you like this before. You. Are. Hot!" Myungsoo added! "Whatever! Stop drooling over my fiance's body! Go find your own fiance!" Hoya said. "But really, -----, you look beautiful tonight." Sungyeol stated. "Just tonight?" You asked. "Scratch that. Always." Sungyeol replied making Hoya curl his fist. Sungjong seemed to notice and said, "Noona looks beautiful to me, EVERYDAY!" "Yah! What did I say about looking for your OWN fiances huh?!" Hoya asked sounding a bit irritated. "Okay Mr. Over Protective, we're just saying how hot your girl looks tonight! It's a compliment! You should feel proud." Woohyun stated. "Why, thankyou Nam Woohyun!" You beamed. 
 
"Are we just going to sit here or what?? Come on, let's hit the dance floor!" Sunggyu said and you all sat up. "I'm taking noona!" Sungjong said and pulled you along with him to the dance floor. Soon your girlfriends followed and the four of you danced together. Hoya shook his head and sighed in frustration.
 
He took a sip from his vodka and stared at you. Sunggyu patted his back and said, "Yah, you don't have to worry about Sungjong! I don't think there'll be a competition between the two of you!" He gawked. "I'm not worrying about Sungjong! I'm worrying about the other men who fixed their eyes on my girl! I mean, look at them! They're all after her!" Hoya replied. "Man, who wouldn't?? If you weren't my friend, I'd probably be hitting on ----- too!" Myungsoo said biting his lower lip after it. He earned a smack on the back of his head from Hoya. "I'm warning you!" Hoya said and glared at him. "Yah! I was just kidding!" Myungsoo pouted. "Whatever." Hoya replied. 
 
"Look man, I don't think this bar is just about her. I mean, come on! Let's enjoy ourselves too! I bet a lot of girls are waiting for us to dance with them!" Woohyun said and they all went to the dance floor as well. A girl paired herself with Hoya and she started to do y dancing with him. 'Well, I'm in a bar...' Hoya thought and started moving with the girl's body as well.
 
You turned your head and saw Hoya with a girl. 'That better not do anything farther from what she's doing now..' you thought. Sungjong noticed you and smirked. "Noona are you jealous??" He asked. You looked at him and gave him a WTF face. "What? No!" "Huh! Yes you are. Smoke is already coming out of your ears!" He teased, making Jae, Yuri and Miyoung laugh. You glared at them when Sungjong isn't looking and mouthed 'YOUR DEAD IF YOU TELL HIM!' They stopped laughing and nodded. Sungjong looked back at you and you said, "Nah, I'm not jealous you silly! Come on! Let's get a drink! I feel exhausted already."
 
The four of you went back to your table. You saw Sungyeol drinking his beer and you sat beside him. You took your bottle of beer and started drinking as well. "I thought you're not into drinking and stuffs?" He asked. "I thought you're into partying in stuffs?" You asked back and he chuckled. "Noona is jealous." Sunjong stated. "For the umpteenth time, Lee Sungjong, I am not jealous! Why would you say that?" You replied. "I don't know. Maybe because I know that you like my hyung?" He said. "And what makes you think I like him?" You replied. "I don't know, that's just what I see.. I mean, wouldn't you be jealous if you see your fiance dirty dancing with another hot girl?" He teased. "No, why would I be?" You asked and looked at the two of them. "There's not even a reason for me to feel insecure about myself..." You clicked your tongue and smirked. "Someone's cocky here...." Yuri said and drank her vodka. You just laughed it off. "Just saying.."
 
"Hey! Mind if we leave you here with Sungjongie and Yeollie oppa? Cause I call dibs for the three of us on those three hot guys!" Miyoung beamed and pointed on the counter where three good- looking guys were standing and eyeing your friends. "Alright! Go ahead." You said and the three of them left. "I think I need to go to the bathroom!" Sungjong said and ran to the bathroom, leaving you and Sungyeol.
 
"So you're really not jealous seeing your fiance dancing with another hot girl? I sense a competition in here!" Sungyeol teased. "Oh man! You too? You think the way Sungjong does! Gosh!" You said and fanned yourself with your hand. "Jelly.." He teased again and elbowed you slightly. "Yah! I'm not!" You playfully hit his arm and laughed. "Yes you are. And you can't lie to me cause I can say when a person is lying." He replied. "Okay, so what are you? A walking lie detector test?" You asked and raised your brows. "You can say that again." Sungyeol replied. "Tsshh.. Whatever." You replied and drank your beer again, not noticing that it was already your third bottle. 
 
Meanwhile, Hoya was watching you and Sungyeol from a far. He stopped dancing with the girl and just stared at the two of you. 
 
You grabbed Sungyeol's hand and stood up! "Let's dance, shall we?" You asked. Sungyeol can sense that you were already a bit tipsy but he nodded anyways. You started dancing with him and your bodies got closer. Hoya noticed and fumed with anger. His fists clenched and his teeth gritted. 'One wrong move and you'll be digging your own grave Lee Sungyeol..'
 
Your mind was unaware of what your body was doing. You wrapped your hand on Sungyeols' neck and he wrapped his hands on your waist. Your bodies moved in sync and everyone in the club started whistling. Woohyun, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Sunggyu and Sungjong ran to Hoya's side when they noticed what's happening. 
 
Even Jae, Yuri and Miyoung's attentions were caught and they went back to your reserved table where the rest are already seated. Jae noticed Hoya's red face and teased "You're jealous aren't you?"  "What? No!" He replied. "Really now? Then why are you sweating so much?? Your cheeks are turning red too!" Yuri added. "Shut the up!" Hoya replied and Yuri laughed. "Don't worry, Sungyeol knows what he's doing." Dongwoo assured. "It's ----- that you should be afraid of. She's hot and DANGEROUS when she gets drunk.." Miyoung warned. And on cue, you lightly pecked Sungyeol on the lips surprising everyone, even Sungyeol. Hoya walked to the two of you in fury and grabbed your hand. "Man I swear I didn't mean to--" "It's okay. It's her fault, not yours." Hoya cut Sungyeol and grabbed your hand to the exit. 
 
"Yah! What are you doing??" You asked. At about this time, you were a bit back to your senses. Hoya took you back to your suite and you entered stomping your feet. Hoya slammed the door shut and held your wrist. "What.Is.Your.Problem?" You asked. "YOU!" He replied. You scoffed and said, "Me? Why?" "You tell me why! You're kissing your fiance's friend inside a bar!" He replied sounding really mad. "What's it to you?? You were dancing with some random inside the bar! Bet if I weren't there, you would've kissed her as well! Or worse, you could've taken it to the next level!" You blurted and turned away from him. 
 
He held your wrist back again and without a warning, he crashed his lips onto yours. He pinned you to the wall and caught you off guard. At first, Hoya was the only one who was moving his lips. You wanted to stop but your body isn't responding to what your mind was saying. You kissed him back harshly. The harsh and wild kiss went to a soft and passionate one. Hoya pulled your waist closer to him. You wrapped your hands on Hoya's neck to bring him closer, if that was even possible. Soon, your eyes started to close and you continued kissing his soft lips. The kiss was very much addictive to you. It's like a drug to you and you can't stop kissing him back.
 
Hoya noticed what was happening and had the urge to stop. He rested his forehead on yours and you both gasped for breath.
 
You looked at him in the eye and asked "What was that for??" He looked down and sighed, "To wipe away the marks of the kiss that you gave to Sungyeol..."
 
"Bastard." You hissed and pulled of. "I'm going to take a bath..." You said and left Hoya standing by the wall.