Chapter Twenty- Three

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

YOUR POV:
 
"Boring.. Boring... Boring.... BOOORRRIINNGG!!" I slammed myself on the couch after flicking through magazines that we have in the living room. It's the start of Christmas vacation already! Why does it have to be this boring?! Damn this life. -____-
 
Just then, I saw Hoya entering the house. He was out all day with his friends. His happy face looked at me and asked, "You okay?" I shook my head and frowned. "I envy you.." I said. He chuckled and asked, "Envy me?? Why?" "Because you had fun all day while I get to sit here and have my boring life..." I replied.
 
He sat beside me while removing his shoes. "I thought you'll be out with your friends too?" "I did.. But we went home early since Yuri was feeling sick." I plainly replied. 
 
"Feeling sick? Hmm.. Anyway.. So were you able to finish your Christmas shopping?" He asked. "Almost.." "So did you get any for me??" He asked eagerly like a five-year-old boy. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Secret.."
 
"Hey uhmm.." Before Hoya could say something, our door shot open and his six friends came.
 
"Hey! You guys again?? Ever heard of knocking?? How'd you get in the gate??" Howon asked. "Well, hyung, you left it open so we just entered." Sungjong replied scratching the back of his neck. "Why, did we interrupt something?" Woohyun smirked. "STFU." Hoya replied and I blushed a little.
 
"So did you tell her already??" Sunggyu asked. "Tell me what?" I asked back. "Well, I was about to tell her when six guys suddenly appeared like mushrooms in our living room!" Hoya said and I giggled. 
 
"Well ----- ah, we were planning to go to an out of the country trip for Christmas vacation. Japan actually. My parents own a hotel in there, we'll be staying there for like.. a week? We thought maybe you might wanna come since you're his girlfriend and--" "GIRLFRIEND??" I cut Sunggyu's statement. "You're his fiance right? So I guess..."
 
"So are you coming with me or what?" Hoya asked. I wanted to jump right now, hug him and say 'OF COURSE BABE I WANNA COME' but I know I couldn't. He'll probably freak out. So I just nodded and answered "Yeah, sounds fun."
 
"Great! Pack your things now, we'll be leaving tomorrow at nine!" Sungyeol oppa said.
 
"Oh, oppa, tomorrow?? Seriously?" I asked. Their eyes, except for Hoya, suddenly widened and asked "Oppa? You call him oppa?" Sungyeol and I chuckled and answered "Yup.." 
 
I secretely looked at Hoya who was busy checking into his phone that time. Believe me, I really thought he'll be affected as well. HELLO! I'm calling your friend OPPA, and I get to call you just 'Hoya' or 'Howon'.. Aren't you even jealous? :<
 
"Well calling us oppa won't hurt right? So call us oppa as well.." Myungsoo said.
 
"But we're of the same age! I just called him oppa since... Uhh, okay whatever." I answered and smiled because I can no longer protest since they all looked at me with their best aegyos. Geez, it feels like I'm gonna be stuck with 5- yr- old boys for a week. Tsshh, I really wonder how come they look so cool and arrogant when walking in the school corridors yet they act like kids when no one's around. -____-
 
I tried to check on Hoya again... still busy with his phone. :l
 
"So, I'll start packing now!"
 
I was about to leave the seven men and go upstairs to pack my stuffs but then something came in my mind..
 
"Hey boys, hmm.. Can I ask my friends to come too?? It'll be awkward if I'm the only girl coming along with you.." I asked.
 
"Yeah, about that, I already informed your friends and they all agreed. In fact Yuri told me that they had already packed their stuffs!" Sunggyu said. 
 
*Oh! So this is the reason why we went home early today! Ugh, my -friends! Why didn't they tell me?!*
 
As soon as I got up my room, I dialled Yuri's number and called her. The moment she picked up her phone... "Helloo~" "YAH! You lying !" I yelled. I could here her laughing on the other line. 
 
When she finally composed herself "So you already know? Sorry dear. I just thought it'd be better if your fiance would tell you.." "Whatever! Ughh. You didn't tell me! I could've shopped for nice new clothes before this trip.." I whined. 
 
"Honey, you have tons of pretty clothes in your dresser! You look good in each and every one of them!" She replied. "You're supposed to say that, you're my friend." I said.. "Okay, how about this, drop this call now and I'll make my way there, arasso? I'll see you in a bit!" She replied and then dropped the call.
 
After 15 mins, the doorbell rang and Yuri came in our room. She brought Miyoung and Jae along with her too.. "So, have you picked any? Why are you even worrying about the dresses that you'll bring?" Yuri asked and sat on the bed beside me. "Well, you see.. It's December and it'll be cold in Japan.. It's hard to style yourself up with wearing just jackets and sweats around.." 
 
They looked at me and furrowed their brows. This is the first time I asked them about the clothes I'll be wearing. They weren't that convinced of my answer.. Of course, they're my friends. They know for sure that that's not the only reason why I wanna pack cute clothes for this trip.
 
"Uh-huh.. And what else?"
 
"I wanna look good in front of Hoya." I replied honestly. Miyoung's jaw dropped and she said, "What?! Oh you ! You've fallen for him already?! Why didn't you tell us?!!" I ran up to where her feet was rooted and covered . "SSSHH!! Quiet! You! Aishh. I didn't tell you all because at first, I was unsure. But now... Well you all know this is the very first time I felt this crap.. You know, liking boys and stuffs.. Arghhh!" 
 
"Naah, this doesn't surprise me at all, I knew this was going to happen." Jae butted in and she was giggling, like she was a bit giddy. "Now will you help me or what?!" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Sure thing dear.." They nodded.
 
They stayed in my house 'til night and Hoya and his friends stayed in the living room playing video games. While preparing for my stuffs, they kept on questioning me how I realized about my feelings for Hoya, what I liked about him, and blah blah blah. I just answered their questions one by one and we were like squealing everytime they'd see me blushing while I was sharing my stories. Yeah, girl thing! ;) 
 
I checked on the time and it was almost 11pm. "Alright! All packed, let's call it a night!" Miyoung announced. We all went down and saw the living room with just Hoya in it. "Hey, you girls done?" He asked. "Yup!" Yuri replied. "We'll be going now. See you tomorrow..!" Jae said and with that, they left the house.
 
"Howon-ah, aren't you going to sleep yet?" I asked. I was about to go upstairs again when I saw Hoya still rooted in his seat in the living room, busy with the television. "So I get to hear you call my friends 'oppa' and not me?" He asked and furrowed his brows. *Oh, so now he cares?*
 
"Ahh.. hehe. Let's go to sleep now Howon- OPPA. Shall we?" I replied, emphasizing the word 'oppa' and sat next to him then hooked my arms with him playfully. He looked at me and chuckled. He turned the TV off using the remote and then stood up. What surprised me is that he suddenly carried me bridal style and said, "Okay then! Let's sleep.."
 
I wanted to protest but at the same time I wanted to just stay like that. I mean, why is he suddenly being so greasy? But then I again, I wanted us to be this way so I just laughed it off..
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
So how is this chapter? :)
I really feel so giddy while writing this one up! Hope you all like this! :D
 
Hello New & Old Subs!! :D
Your comments would always make my day!! =)))
 
Thankyou everyone! Just one more subscriber and I'll hit a hundred! :D
I'm really happy! Thankyou!!
 
KAMSAAAA~