Chapter Ten

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

YOUR POV:
 
It's dinner time. Mom invited Hoya's parents over.. I was still wondering what they talked about this afternoon though. It's weird. Mom has a happy smile plastered on her face all night. I'm kinda curious..
 
Hoya was ofcourse sitting beside me..
 
"Hey.. What did you and mom talked about?" I asked. I can't keep my curiosity anymore..
 
"Hmm.. Nothing important.." He answered me but he didn't look at me since he was busy digging in his food..
 
"Mom has been carrying that smile since you got here.." I murmured.
 
"I guess she was happy to see her future- son- in- law today.." He said and smiled at me..
 
"Mom, dad, Mr. & Mrs. Jang, I would like to ask you all something..." Hoya looked at our parents like he was about to 
 
announce something..
 
"Well, since we all want to work this wedding out between me and your daughter... What if we live in one roof together? 
 
What do you think?"
 
I choked on my food with what Howon stated and got really red...
 
"Sounds good to me.." My dad agreed and all of our parents nodded.
 
"Well, you know what they always say, you'll only be able to know who your partner really is if you already live in one 
 
roof together.." Howon continued. 
 
I couldn't react at all. I just stared at him and he winked at me. 
 
I pulled him off of his seat and dragged him in our garden where I could talk to him alone..
 
"Let them have their time alone.." I could hear his dad say those words before we finally got in the garden. Are they nuts? 
 
PFFFTTT!
 
"HOWON! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TRYING TO DO??" I yelled at him..
 
"I was trying to get close to you.. For the past few weeks, I've been trying you know? But all you ever did was ignore me.. 
 
This was the last idea that popped in my head so..." And then he smiled.
 
How come he's so calm about this?! I AM FURIOUS ABOUT THIS!!
 
"This was the one you talked about with my mom a while ago, right?" I asked.
 
"Nope. We have talked about something more important.. Something you wouldn't wanna know.." He said and stuck his tongue out.
 
"Uggghh! Howon! Seriously, you want me to suffer that much?!"
 
"YES! I'LL BE DRAGGING YOU TO HELL WITH ME!" He said while happily clapping his hands.
 
"You could've thought of something else you !"
 
"Well this was the perfect idea I had.. So that.. You know.. I could spend some time ALONE with you.." He looked at me and leaned closer to me like he was about to kiss me..
 
I'm blushing madly. I HATE THIS KIND OF STUFF! I raised my eyebrows to keep my cool so that he wouldn't notice my red face..
 
"See.. You didn't even move. Were you expecting me to kiss you?"
 
WTFFFFF??!
 
"ert! I bet you wanted to kiss me more as much as I wanted to kiss you!" Oh god I can't believe I said that.
 
"Really? I bet you've been dreaming for me to kiss you!"
 
"In your dreams! YOU BADLY WANTED TO KISS ME EVERSINCE THE DAY YOU SAW ME."
 
"Huh! You wish! You've been trying to look your best everyday because you wanted me to notice you and finally kiss you.."
 
"DAMN IT HO---"
 
I was cut off with my words.. I was about to get back to him.. I don't how this happened but I felt something soft in my lips.. It felt like electricity were running down my spine. I was in state of shock. Something was softly colliding with my lips.. And that would be Howon's lips intertwined with mine.. I couldn't move. I couldn't react. He... kissed me.
 
When he pulled off, I realized that I have been holding my breath for too long. Yes, that kiss was breath- taking! It was my first! How could it not be so breath- taking for me?! I'm blushing madly again. I can't help it. This is the first time I felt something like this..
 
"ert.." Was the only thing that I could say. I can't say more. I'm still.. electrified? I guess?
 
"Well.. T-There's no other way y-you would shut up.. S-So.." He was stuttering.. He made another MEHRONG and walked off..
 
I was left there standiing, staring blankly.
 
DAMN IT ----, WALK! DO SOMETHING!! FFF!! ><
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
THANK YOU LOVELY READERS :))
Triple update for today! I'm really in a good mood! bd
 
Don't forget to comment & subscribe! :D
And ofcourse, enjoy reading! :))