Chapter Twenty

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

 
YOUR POV:
 
I went down and saw Howon stuffing cereals in his mouth. I sat beside him and did the same. It was too quiet.. maybe because of the awkwardness that had happened a while ago. I hate these types of scenarios where it has to be quiet and no one's talking since I have this habit of laughing with no apparent reason when these things happen. And on cue, I was laughing like a moron.
 
Howon stared at me and raised his brows, "What's so funny?"
 
"Sorry.. It was too quiet. Can't help it anymore. Strange habit.." I replied while still giggling. He was looking at me and maybe thinking how stupid I look at this very moment. But I could care less. :p
 
And then I stopped laughing and we became quiet again. DAAAAMN. Why does it have to be like this. Know what? I'm in a really weird situation right now. *Sighs.
 
"So..." 
 
*Howon talked! FINALLY.*
 
"Hmm?" I replied while waiting for him to continue.
 
"Since the both of us skipped schools, what are we gonna do today?"
 
"I really don't know.. I don't wanna go out. The weather's still not good. Can't risk being sick again..."
 
"How about we just stay here and watch movies-- DVD marathon?"
 
"Sounds great. Then let's just order for pizza later!"
 
"Sure."
 
And with that, we finished eating breakfast and decided to stay in the living room. Howon is looking for our DVD's, choosing what movie we'll be watching.
 
"You like this one?" He asked.
 
"Bloody and killing stuffs? NO." I replied.
 
"How about this one?"
 
"Naah.. Too much drama."
 
"This?"
 
"Too lame. I don't even know why it was considered as a comedy film.."
 
"Fine then! You choose.." Hoya gave up letting me choose the first movie we'll be watching.
 
I placed all the movies we have on the table and covered my eyes. I played the eenie-meenie-minie-moe game and ended up having...
 
"A LOVE STORY? Seriously?" He asked.
 
"Well I haven't seen this yet. This will do..." I suggested.
 
We started seeing the movie. Hoya was sitting on the same couch but he wasn't really beside me. We were both sitting on the ends of the couch actually.
 
HOYA'S POV:
 
I looked at her and her eyes were really focused on the television screen. Guess she was really engrossed with the movie. It was not her intention to pick this movie, I know, but it was really weird since the movie was about an arranged marriage just like us, and the girl falls inlove with the guy, but the guy doesn't know. But after that the guy falls for her as well and then they live happily ever after..
 
Dang! Why does everything we do today had to make things awkward between the two of us!
 
The movie ended and ----- was wiping her tears. -_______-
She was so affected on the last part of the movie because it was so dramatic.
 
"Can't believe you teared-up because of that film!" I teased while putting up a grin on my face.
 
"YAH! Didn't you see what the guy did for her? Awww, that was just the sweetest thing ever!!" She said while putting her hands together and starring through the thin air.
 
"Oh god.. Never knew you could this be mellow dramatic!" I facepalmed myself..
 
"TSS! Mellow-dramatic my . Duh! They were in arranged marriage, they both hated each other at first, and then they ended happily in each other's arms. Talk about sweetness!" She replied.
 
"Ended up in each other's arms? Yeah right. They ended up eating each other's faces!" I said sarcastically earning a smack on the face from her. Oh no she didn't! She smacked my face with a throw- pillow.
 
"This is why you'll end up alone! You'll grow old with no one by your side because you cannot appreciate the thought of love... " She said, this time she looked serious.
 
"Uh, no missy. We're fiances' remember? I'll end up marrying you, so technically, you'll be with me FOR-E-VER, whether you like it or not." I said and put on a tongue out.
 
"Yeah right..." She replied, rolling her eyes.
 
"Why? It's true. I'll end up with you.. Duh?" I said.
 
"We'll see about that. I bet you can't even survive a year with me.."
 
"YAH! We're good already, remember?? Of course I will.."
 
"I mean... It's not like.... We're not like the... We couldn't really... UGGHH! nevermind. How about a pizza??" She said, trying to change the topic.
 
I just nodded and watched her go to the phone and dial for the pizza delivery. 
 
Okaaaayy, that was weird. I mean.. There's.. I think there's something she wants to tell me.
 
*WHY THE HELL DOES SHE HAVE TO CHANGE THE TOPIC WHEN THINGS ARE ALREADY BECOMING INTERESTING??*  >.<