Chapter Thirteen

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

HOYA'S POV:
 
The boys kept on asking me why I chose the place... So I explained:
 
"Well, actually, -----'s mom bought this. This was supposed to be their wedding gift for the two of us.. Too bad we moved in early, so there's no more surprise. Her mom talked to the architect, she said it'd be better for the newly weds to have a house with one bedroom only.."
 
"Man, how about your agreement with your mom? Do you have your credit card back?" Woohyun asked..
 
"Not yet.. But I think I'll have it sooner or later. Besides, she stopped from cutting my allowances off.." I replied.
 
"I.. pity her. I pity ----- ..." 
 
We were all a little surprised with Sungyeol's statement. He looked up to me and his facial expressions were a bit serious..
 
"You know how girls think.. They assume that a guy is doing his best because he likes her.." He continued.
 
"Dude, ----- knows that we hate each other.." I replied.
 
"Yeah, but have you seen the changes in her? Remember the time you told us when you stole a kiss from her?"
 
"Uh-huh.. But I think that's normal.." I answered.
 
"What if she's starting to like you already because of that kiss? Girls are like that, right?" Sunggyu hyung said.
 
"No. With her? That's impossible.. She's not the type of girl who'd easily fall in love. Especially with her enemy.." I replied.
 
"But that was your plan, remember? To make her fall for you..." Sungyeol asked again..
 
"Yeah. Ugh, can you just tell me what your point is??"
 
"My point is, what if she already falls for you and then she finds out that you only did what you did because you want to have your money/ your credit card back? She'll be hurt, right? That's why I pity her.." Sungyeol explained. "What's your plan with this wedding anyway?" He asked again..
 
I breathed heavily and thought about my plan...
 
"After two years, we'll be getting a divorce.." I said.
 
"WHAT??" They asked in unison..
 
"Well what do you expect? It's not like I married her because I love her.. She's still my enemy, you know?"
 
YOUR POV:
 
I was finished washing the dishes and was about to go to the living room where the boys are, but then my feet stopped me because of what I heard..
 
"After two years, we'll be getting a divorce.." Hoya said.
 
"WHAT??" His friends asked in unison..
 
"Well what do you expect? It's not like I married her because I love her.. She's still my enemy, you know?"
 
I was taken back with what he said. I didn't know why it feels like this, but my heart dropped to the ground. I ran as quiet as possible to our room and let my eyes cry out. I don't know why it hurts this much. All I know is that I want to be alone right now.. I want to fall asleep. I want to cry myself to sleep, drift to dreamland and forget everything I heard.. Forget that I felt this hurt. This is ridiculously weird..