Chapter Eighteen

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

CHAPTER 18
 
Your POV:
 
I'm finally home. I got into the shower as fast as I could and bathed myself with warm water. After I finished, I wore my sweatshirt and pyjama to keep myself warm. It's really cold even if I didn't turn the aircon on.. Since Hoya isn't home yet, I just made myself a kimchi soup for dinner. I've been sneezing and sneezing and I hate it!! My eyes are already swollen and it's teary. This is what I hate the most. I know for sure, this'll be followed by fever. My mom isn't here to take care of me :'( Hoya isn't home yet so I have no choice but to take care of myself. 
 
"Stupid rain! Why do you have to rain today?!! UUUGGGHH!!! DAMN RAIN!! DAMN IT!"
>.< *achooo!*
 
I decided to just stay in the living room and watch tv and wait for Hoya to come home.
 
HOYA'S POV:
 
I got home a little late since we were having fun back at Dongwoo's house. When I got inside, the house was dark and the only light that can be seen was the light coming from the living room. The light was from the tv actually, and I saw ----- there watching by herself.. She was covered with a blanket while seating on the sofa.
 
"Hey, sorry if I was late.." I said. "It's okay.. Have you eaten already?" She asked. Her voice was a bit gloomy and it sounds like she was sick or something. Then I heard her sniffing. She was rubbing her nose and then.. *Achooo!*
 
"Yah, you okay?" I asked again.. "Seriously Howon, do I look or sound like I'm okay?" She asked me sarcastically with a grin plastered on her face. *This girl is still managed to be silly even if she's sick.*
"Kidding though! Yeah I guess I caught a cold on the way back home with Sungyeol oppa and now..." *'Sungyeol-oppa'? So that's why he got there even later than we thought?* 
 
I shook my thoughts away and switched the light on beside me. I saw her swollen eyes and her reddish nose. I somewhat felt guilty for leaving her alone and getting home late. I sat beside her and when I placed a palm on her forehead.. 
 
" ----- ah! You're head is freakin' burning! 
DoIhavetotakeyoutothehospital?Whyaren'tyouresting?Areyouokay?Howareyoufeeling?Godwhydidn'tyoutellmethatyouweresicksothatIcouldcomehomeearlier???" 
 
"SHUT UP!! You're over-reacting and bombarding me with too many questions! I just have to take a medicine and drift to sleep but my body is too weak to go to the nearest drug store. Besides, it's still raining outside." She replied while shaking. I can't help but feel the panic attack through my nerves.
 
"Stay here, okay? I'll go and get you medicine."
 
She just nodded. And then I left her and drove as fast as I could.. When I came back home, I saw her already asleep in the sofa. I carried her bridal style to our bedroom where she could lay herself more comfortable.. *She's too skinny! Maybe that's the reason why she could catch a fever that fast..* I woke her up to give her medicine. When she already took the medicine, she headed back to sleep. I got a small towel damped in a basin with warm water. Everynow and then, I'll check her temp and I'll wipe her forehead and face with the warm towel to cool her down. When her her temp. wasn't as bad as a while ago, I layed beside her and and embraced her waist. 
 
The whole night, I just watched over her because I couldn't seem to put myself to sleep. *Never thought baby- sitting would be this hard..*
 
Again, while I was watching her sleep, I find it peaceful when she's still. How can someone be so angelic when she sleeps, and quite devilish when awake? :P I can't help myself but smile and kiss her on her forehead.. 
 
*Get well soon ----- ah!*
Soon, I realized how tired I was and drifted off to dreamland as well..