Chapter Twenty- Four

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

No One's POV:
 
You're all in the airport now, waiting for your flight. You went there 2 hours earlier because you were all too excited. You were seated next to Hoya while waiting. You were getting a little bored since Hoya stucked earphones in his ears and decided to take a nap. Your friends went to the vendo machines and the other Infinite boys decided to mind their own businesses with their laptops and their ipads. You actually had your laptop with you. But you got tired of scrolling and scrolling so you turned it off, stood up, and decided to look for your friends.
 
"Where are those girls? Thought they'll be getting sodas?! What's taking them so long??" You asked yourself. And then you felt somebody walk towards you. You turned around and saw a smiling Sungyeol. "Bored?" He asked. You frowned and nodded. "Yeah, me too.." He continued.
 
"Ugh! This ! I knew we'll be waiting this long! Tss.. We should have come here atleast 30 mins before the flight, and NOT two hours!" You whined. *She really is so cute.* Sungyeol thought and laughed.
 
"Come, let's walk around and kill the boredom!" He said. You walked around the airport with him and talked about random stuffs. When you grew tired, you went back to the seats where your friends were waiting and sat together. You saw your girlfriends back there too. "You es, where have you been? It took you forever just to get sodas?!" You asked- more like nagged. "Sorry mum, the vendo machines were far from here.." Jae teased and you just smiled.
 
Sungyeol, who was still sitting beside you suddenly cracked a joke that made you and your friends laugh. Your laughter woke Hoya up and he looked at your direction. *Aissh. So noisy. Wait.. What the? She's with Sungyeol again? Out of all my friends, why is he the one so close to her?* He asked himself. He hated the sudden feeling in his chest. It felt like it was burning. 
 
You didn't know that Hoya was already awake and continued chatting and laughing with Sungyeol. He keeps on making you laugh and you liked it. You didn't feel bored anymore. You didn't realize that the time went running fast. You all heard the announcement that your plane was about to take- off so you all shot up from your seats and carried your luggages. That was the time that you realized Hoya was already awake.
 
"Oh, so you're up. How was your power nap?" You asked him. "Not good. I woke up from a loud laughter coming from a certain girl.." He replied groggily. "What? I wasn't the only one laughing!" You protested. "Besides, it's not my fault. Sungyeol oppa kept on telling jokes that were really funny and that kinda stopped the boredom that was killing me a while ago. Oh you know what, you should hear his---"
 
"Oh, so you're bored when you're with me?" He cut you off and asked while raising his brows. "Well.. You were sleeping and I had no one to talk to and--" He cut you off again. "Fine then. I'll go exchange seats with him.." He replied and walked off.
 
'What's wrong with that guy? He was so nice and greasy to me last night, and now he's back to his evil ways? Did he pay a visit to his demonic lair again?! Friggin' moodswings!!' You thought. You pulled your luggage and walked as well.
 
While on the plane....
 
Sungyeol approached you and sat beside you. "Hey, Hoya asked me to exchange seats with him, so I guess I'll be seating here with you." He said.
 
"Hmm. Okay." You replied. "You guys got into another fight?" He asked. "I don't know about your friend! His brain cells are all probably dead!" You shrugged and he chuckled. "Why? What happened?" He asked. "He's suddenly becoming so grumpy. Tsshh." You replied. "Hmm.. Maybe he's still sleepy that's why he's like that. Don't think about it too much. You look ugly when you frown." He replied and with that, you smiled. 
 
You became a little sleepy on the flight and your head landed on Sungyeol's shoulder while his head rested on top of yours and you both fell asleep.
 
HOYA'S POV:
 
I don't know why but I'm really not feeling so comfortable with my seat. I looked back to check ----- and saw her sleeping, resting her head on Sungyeol's shoulder.. RESTING HER HEAD ON SUNGYEOL'S SHOULDER?? Seriously, since when did they become that close?! Tsshh! This woman! She should be sitting next to me! My shoulder is where her head should be resting..... Oh right! I made Sungyeol exchange seats with me! . -__________-
 
*Why am I feeling this again?* I thought as I held onto my chest. It feels like it's burning, making me hard to breath.. This feeling seems familiar though. But as far as I remember, I only felt this when I was younger.. You know, the times when my brother would be given something that I really like.. Or when I can't have the things that I want but my brother can.. Am I.. jealous? Tsk.
 
I turned around again and saw two girls giggling and looking at Sungyeol and -----,  saying words like "Oh look they're so cute together!" "They make such a cute couple." It got me more irritated.
 
Dongwoo, who was sitting beside me seemed to notice and asked "You okay buddy??" "I can't stand this any more!" I replied. And with that I shot up from my seat and walked to Sungyeol and -----. I lightly patted Sungyeol's shoulder. Since he's a light sleeper, he shot his eyes easily and looked up at me urging me to explain why I woke him up. 
 
"People are looking. Everybody knows about our engagement already. They might get it all wrong." I whispered, trying not to wake ----- up. "Ah, yeah. Okay.." He stood up carefully and moved -----'s head to the window's side. "Sorry about this man.." I told him and sat beside -----.. "Naah, it's alright." He replied, and with that, he went to his original seat- beside Dongwoo.
 
I realized that ----- is not feeling comfortable with her head resting on the window so I carefully placed her head on my shoulder and slept as well. When I closed my eyes, I heard the other girls again say words like "Oh, I knew it, he's the real fiance. They look so much better.." And with that, I smirked. 
 
NO ONE'S POV:
 
Sungyeol sat beside Dongwoo and Dongwoo greeted him. "Sup man!" Sungyeol nodded once and smiled. "I got kicked out!" He joked. "Of course, that guy probably got jealous, seeing his fiance sleeping on somebody else's shoulder.." Dongwoo replied and laughed.
 
YOUR POV:
 
I guess I slept so deep that I only woke up when the plane was near to where we are landing. To my surprise, I saw Hoya beside me and not Sungyeol. "Hello beautiful!" He greeted. "You're weird." I replied groggily. He chuckled and asked, "I'm What?" I looked at him weirdly and said, "Thought you exchanged seats with Sungyeol oppa? Remember? You were pissed off of me minutes ago and now--"
 
"Did you bring earmuffs and gloves? It's gonna be really cold there since it's December." Hoya cut me off and changed the topic. I furrowed my brows and just nodded, still looking at him weirdly. "Are you excited?" He asked me and I nodded once more. "Have you been in Japan before?" He asked. *Tsshh, this guy must fix his moodswing when he's with me. I'll let him off this time..* "Uhmm, this is actually my first time." I replied.
 
"Really?? When we get there, I'll show you around! I'm gonna be your tour- guide, arasso??" He said excitedly and I smiled then nodded..
 
*Hoya, really... You're driving me nuts.*