Chapter Fifteen

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

YOUR POV:
 
I tried to forget what I heard the other night so I refrained from seeing Hoya yesterday, and it worked! I just have to act like nothing happened. It shouldn't be a big deal anyway.  I should've known that he'll be doing something like that in the future because he's right. We didn't get married because we loved each other.. We just got married because of our parents and that's all. 
 
I woke up early today, it's a Sunday and I decided to just stay in the house the whole day. It surprised me to see that Hoya woke up earlier and he's already in the kitchen, cooking breakfast while humming..
 
"Someone's in a good mood today huh?" I said.
 
"Oh, you're awake already!" He said.
 
"No I'm not awake, I'm sleep walking and I'm talking to you.."
 
"HA-HA-HA. Very funny.." He replied sarcastically.
 
"Yeah whatever..." I replied and pulled out a chair for myself.
 
"So.. Do you have any plans today?" He asked while putting down the plate of pancakes on the table.
 
I got myself one and replied, "Nope. I decided to stay home today and scan some of my notes.."
 
"Hmm.."
 
"You?" I asked back..
 
"Nope..  I was just thinking.. Do you wanna go out today?" He asked.
 
I choked on my food and quickly drank the juice in front of me.. Am I hearing this right? Howon, my arch nemesis, is asking me out??
 
"You okay?" He said while patting my back and I just nodded.
 
"So what do you think?" He asked again. Oh yeah, I heard it right. He really is asking me out..
 
"Uhh, sure?" I replied. I'm a bit hesitant of course.. But I somehow wanna say yes.
 
"Great. We'll be leaving after breakfast. When you're done, go take a bath and dress up, arasso?" He said. I nodded and then he left the kitchen area to bathe himself.
 
When I'm done, I did what he told me to do.. I took a bath and dressed myself up into my simple casual clothes, applied a little make- up, and done! I went down to the living room where Hoya has been waiting for me.
 
"So, where are we going today??"
 
"You'll see when we get there.." He replied.
 
He drove off and he took me to the park.. He took a couple bike and then I gave him a weird look.
 
"Are you serious??" I asked him and laughed a little..
 
"What?? This looks cute and.. interesting? Come on! There's no harm in trying!" He said and then I hopped on the back part of the bike..
 
We pedalled together and we were laughing when we were a bit wobbling. For that moment in there, I forgot how we became enemies. I forgot how much I hated him before.. I was really having fun. After biking, we sat down on a bench, facing the river and ate ice creams.. We were talking and not fighting. We were sharing jokes, things we like and things we don't like. I'm starting to think that Howon is not that bad after all. I've been staring into his deep dark brown eyes and I just can't remove my stare. It makes me feel like somehow, Howon is a good company too!
 
"Remember how we became enemies..." He butted in after laughing..
 
"Yeah. Everytime I remember about that, I can't help but think that we're too childish.." I replied..
 
"You know what, that same day I picked up shells for you so that I can finally apologize to you after what I did.." He blurted. My smile faded. I didn't knew this part of the story. He looked at me and smiled, "But then you told me to bug off.."
 
I was half ashamed of myself. I mean, he could've told me what he did. I felt guilty. We've been bashing each other for five years because of our childish unpleasant past, without me, knowing that that fight could've been resolved on that same day five years ago...
 
"You know what, I can't believe I'm saying this.. But I'm sorry.." I said.
 
He just shrugged. "Forget it.. We can always start again, right?"
 
I nodded and then he stood up infront of me..
 
"Let's pretend we'll be starting off as friends. Let's pretend like we didn't know we're betrothed to each other.. Hello, my name is Lee Howon! But you can call me Hoya. What's yours?"
 
I was a bit surprised with his gestures. He gave out his hand, like he was asking for a handshake. I gave him mine and smiled, "It's Jang -----! Nice to meet you Hoya!"
 
This day made us totally forget everything that we had in the past. Today, we're officially friends. He's right. We could always have a start of something new :)
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
WAAAAH! ><
Im so sorry I made you wait! :D
Hello new subs! :)))